NASHVILLE, TN--(Marketwired - May 7, 2013) - This Mother's Day (Sunday, May 12th), O'Charley's will offer a free slice of pie as a special reward to any mother who dines in one of the restaurant's 213 locations across 17 states.
"All of us at O'Charley's are thrilled to offer these exclusive pies to hardworking moms across the country," said Mickey Mills, president of O'Charley's. "We look at this as an opportunity to welcome moms to take the day off and enjoy a fresh piece of pie and a sincere 'thank you' from us."
Moms will also be able to choose any slice of O'Charley's baked fresh daily pies, which include:
- Ooey-Gooey Caramel Pie - Graham cracker crust filled with creamy caramel and topped with whipped topping, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Country Apple Pie - "Old fashioned" double-crust apple pie made with sweet, crisp Michigan apples blended with delicate spices.
- Double-Crust Peach Pie - Tender, flaky double crust filled with sun-ripened freestone peaches.
- French Silk Pie - Semisweet chocolates blended into a fluffy, mousse-like filling in a flaky pastry crust, topped with real whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
- Southern Pecan Pie - Delicious Southern classic made with butter and brown sugar and then topped with a layer of pecan halves.
O'Charley's pies use fresh ingredients like sun-ripened peaches, crisp, Michigan apples and 100-percent real whipped cream. Theses pies are also available for purchase as whole pies to take home and serve at family gatherings, holidays and other special occasions.
"We encourage families to come thank mom with a free slice of pie this Sunday, and if they find a favorite pie, you can purchase a whole pie to take home and enjoy," added Mills.
For more details on the O'Charley's exclusive new pies, or to find an O'Charley's location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.
O'Charley's, headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., includes 213 restaurants in 17 states in the Southeast and Midwest, including 207 company-owned and operated O'Charley's restaurants and six restaurants operated by franchises.
About American Blue Ribbon Holdings
American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) is a diversified restaurant company that operates or franchises more than 690 company and franchise restaurants in 43 states. ABRH brands include O'Charley's, Ninety Nine, Max & Erma's, Village Inn, Bakers Square and Legendary Baking. ABRH is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (
- Consumer Discretionary