REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 18, 2014) - Oracle (
Oracle's 25,000 partners play an important and strategic role in the company's success and that of its customers worldwide. Oracle is committed to providing its valued partner community with the programs, technology, and educational opportunities they need to expand and differentiate their business in the market and grow revenue. To provide partners with strategies for success in Fiscal Year 2015 (FY15), Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and Oracle executives, including President Mark Hurd and Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances & Channels, Rich Gerrafo, will host the sixth annual OPN global kickoff event on June 25, 2014.
- The sixth annual Oracle PartnerNetwork global kickoff event will take place June 25, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. PT.
- Hosted by Oracle Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances & Channels, Rich Gerrafo, the online event will provide partners with the strategies and information they need to excel, grow and profit with Oracle in the coming year.
- Oracle President Mark Hurd, Executive Vice President of Product Development Thomas Kurian, and Executive Vice President of Hardware John Fowler will outline Oracle's strategy, direction and key areas of product focus for FY15.
- Oracle product, channel and regional executives from around the globe will discuss ways that partners can fully utilize the extensive Oracle product portfolio to extend their reach in the market and deliver new value to customers.
- The event will highlight how partners can leverage new and existing OPN Enablement resources to enhance the expertise of their key team members, differentiate services and solutions in the market, and extend business opportunities and revenue with Oracle.
- Partners will also have an opportunity to see the enhanced, mobile-enabled OPN Solutions Catalog. More than 30,000 customers a month search the OPN Solutions Catalog to find the right partner and solutions for their unique needs. With the new catalog, customers will be able to easily find partners anytime, anywhere.
- More than 5,000 partners have already used these Enablement resources to obtain a Specialized status in over 44,000 Specializations, through the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized program.
- The interactive forum will provide partners an:
- Update on Oracle's channel strategy and direction for fiscal year 2015
- Strategies on how to leverage Oracle's Cloud, Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Engineered Systems, and the Internet of Things technology to differentiate themselves from the competition and drive better results for customers
- Overview of new OPN Enablement and incentive offerings
- During the event, partners can submit questions via social media and executives will answer questions online.
- The event will conclude with PartnerPulse, a segment recapping the social media discussions throughout the event, which also includes a Q&A session, guest speakers, and more.
- To find the event time for your region and register, visit: http://bit.ly/1pGy4j3 and follow the conversation and updates at OPN on Twitter and OPN on Facebook.
- "Our partner community is an extension of our sales force and their commitment to excellence and customer success is essential to Oracle's success," said Rich Geraffo, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle. "OPN kickoff will give our partners the insights, strategies and tools they need to compete and win in the market and continue to grow their business and revenue with Oracle."
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Twitter, OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn and OPN on YouTube.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.