REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 2, 2012) - Oracle (
- Oracle today announced the release of Oracle Identity Governance Suite, a key component of Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 2, which provides customers with a single comprehensive, platform for access request, provisioning, role lifecycle management, access certification, closed loop remediation and privileged account management.
- Built on Oracle's platform approach to Identity Management, Oracle Identity Governance Suite delivers a simple out-of-the-box user experience coupled with a drag-and-drop user interface and work flow customization to enable organizations to easily address their compliance, governance and security objectives.
- Today's organizations primarily rely on costly IT teams and IT help desks to connect the service chain for identity governance. Leveraging Oracle Identity Governance Suite, these organizations can now reduce help desk involvement from the process with a complete, end-to-end access governance solution that can address the needs of auditors, administrators, business managers and employees through simple intuitive self service and analytics driven reporting.
- Benefits of taking the platform approach to Oracle Identity Governance include:
- Closed loop remediation: provides an automated way for reviewers to revoke improper access across target systems and includes alerts should remediation fail;
- Privileged Account Management: allows only authorized users to gain high risk access to sensitive applications in a timely manner, while providing sufficient audit trails;
- Customizable User Interface: helps reduce total cost of ownership and increases system reliability with business-friendly self-service features and common connectors across user provisioning, identity analytics and privileged account management to help enable customers to better leverage existing investments;
- Increased security and improved business responsiveness: enforces internal security audit policies and eliminates potential security threats from rogue, expired and unauthorized accounts and privileges, while getting users productive faster through immediate access to key applications and systems;
- Enhanced regulatory compliance: cost-effectively enforces and attests to regulatory requirements associated with identifying who has access privileges to sensitive, high risk data.
- "With Oracle Identity Governance, we are delivering a single complete identity governance platform that dramatically simplifies the identity lifecycle," said Marc Boroditsky, vice president of product management, Identity and Access Management at Oracle.
- Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 2
- Oracle Identity Governance Datasheet
- Oracle Privileged Account Manager
- Integrated Identity Governance Whitepaper
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for User Provisioning
- Join the Oracle Identity Management online communities: Blog, Facebook and Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 140 countries, offers more than 2,100 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Technology & Electronics
- Financial Fraud Prevention
- Oracle Identity Management
- Identity Management