REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 31, 2013) - Oracle (
Customers want simple, consistent, and relevant experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices. Creating a great customer experience means delivering these qualities consistently over time across the entire customer lifecycle. Exceptional customer experiences create the loyalty, advocacy, and repeat business that drives success. Customer experience (CX) remains a huge priority for global organizations to not only meet consumer demands, but also to increase revenue.
Oracle's customer experience solutions help companies and organizations transform their existing operational systems and infrastructure into a differentiated customer experience across the customer lifecycle preventing revenue loss and increasing customer satisfaction. Many companies are choosing Oracle CX to help them take their ever more important customer experience to the next level.
- The momentum of Oracle Customer Experience (CX) solutions continues to grow at a rapid pace with recent adoption by numerous global organizations including Jackson Hewitt Inc., British Telecom, Intuit, ResortCom International, and SaskTel, in order to differentiate, enhance and grow their CX experiences for better business results.
- Customer choice in the marketplace is at an all-time high, and a company's success is now directly correlated to meeting consumer demands and expectations with a simple, consistent and relevant experience that drives them to purchase and return again.
- Oracle recently conducted a CX global survey of 1,300 senior-level executives and it found ninety-seven percent of executives agree that delivering a great customer experience is critical to business advantage and results. Respondents also estimated the average potential revenue loss for not offering a positive, consistent and brand-relevant customer experience throughout all customer touch points is 20% of annual revenue.
- Built around a set of integrated best-in-class application services including Commerce, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Social, Oracle offers the most complete CX portfolio in the industry, enabling companies to differentiate themselves across all channels, touch points and interactions.
- In addition to Oracle's CX product portfolio, Oracle also engages with our customers using customer experience journey mapping, a partnering approach ensuring Oracle's CX solutions deliver exceptional experiences so organizations can acquire new customers, retain existing ones, and improve efficiency.
- "In the highly competitive telecommunications industry, customer satisfaction is critical for retention and growth," said John Hill, Chief Information Officer, Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation (SaskTel). "By streamlining our customer operations on a single platform with Oracle, we've been able to achieve a 360 degree view of each customer. This level of visibility helps us deliver a consistent experience across every channel of interaction, ensuring our customers receive the exceptional service and support they demand."
- "We are currently in the age of the customer where the customer experience now reigns supreme, no matter how stellar a product or service may be," said Ken Volpe, Senior Vice President Applications Development, Oracle. "Oracle is the only company to provide a comprehensive CX portfolio that addresses the challenges and the solutions throughout the customer lifecycle. We are thrilled to see these organizations on the road to even further success through their implementation of Oracle CX."
Oracle CX on Social Media
- Blog - Oracle Customer Experience Blog
- Facebook - Oracle Customer Experience
- YouTube - Oracle Customer Experience
- Twitter - Oracle CX
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Information Technology
- customer experience