REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 31, 2013) - Oracle (
With increasingly diverse and global workforces, organizations must unite employees around common strategies and goals. To help streamline operations and align employees, HR departments are leveraging innovative technologies that engage employees to perform better and smarter. Delivered in the cloud, new features and functionality in Oracle HCM and Talent Management Cloud Services can power the foundation for stronger performance, recruiting and learning.
- To help businesses and organizations deliver a modern and insightful employee experience, Oracle has delivered updates to Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, available in the Oracle Cloud for customers to capitalize on immediately.
- Significant enhancements across Oracle HCM Cloud services help drive user productivity, support global adoption and deliver advanced Big Data insights.
- From recruiting and managing talent, to accurately forecasting future workforce needs, Oracle HCM Cloud enables organizations to proactively manage HR operations while focusing on strategic business initiatives through easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions.
Cloud Provides Flexibility, Real-Time Updates
- Oracle has enhanced its best-in-class cloud HR software Oracle HCM Cloud, enabling organizations to:
- Develop Comprehensive Assessments: An interactive dashboard to gauge talent within Oracle Fusion Talent Review includes the option to add multiple facilitators and the ability to measure teams or competencies more holistically by comparing people and jobs.
- Extend Performance Management: By capturing and comparing external business data against goals, and allowing employees and managers to view regular progress on objectives, organizations can more precisely assess performance.
- Improve Productivity: Deeper automated integrations enable organizations to easily capture additional data for their critical business flows while preserving historical information.
- Optimize the Global Workforce: An improved user interface for what-if analysis scenario planning helps HR managers strategically place talent around the world.
- Enhance Global Support: Additional country-specific features address statutory reporting, formats and default positions in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kuwait, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
- The latest version of Oracle Talent Management Cloud incorporates new, intuitive functionalities to help:
- Enhance Talent Discovery: A consumer-friendly search interface for job listings and talent profiles on Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud helps recruiters and companies find and connect with qualified, interested candidates.
- Speed Candidate Feedback: An online feedback questionnaire can reduce time-intensive feedback-gathering processes while supporting a more consistent and objective evaluation methodology.
- Streamline Hiring: An e-offer option enables candidates to quickly and easily receive, review and accept their offer letters and packages on a secure online portal.
- Improve Onboarding: Greater flexibility to organize and deliver onboarding materials through Oracle Learn Cloud helps organizations create a more engaging, productive experience for new hires.
- Strengthen Compliance: New e-signature functionality in Oracle Learn Cloud supports 21 CFR Part 11 to aid reporting.
- Enhance Talent Information: Modern social networking-style corporate directories and talent profiles, now accessible via iPad through Oracle Fusion Tap, encourage employees to provide better talent intelligence data.
- Oracle has also announced a new release of Oracle Tap for Oracle HCM Cloud, which provides the following mobile benefits for its HCM customers:
- A new iPhone App for Oracle HCM Cloud makes Oracle HCM Cloud accessible on to go.
- The ability to manage approvals on the go from iPhone1 or iPad 3 increases flexibility for managers.
- A new configurable dashboard feature enables users to personalize the application for their needs.
- Oracle Taleo Business Edition Cloud Service, part of Oracle Talent Management Cloud, now supports Tap. This enables midsize customers to view and update requisitions, candidate profiles, employee information and employee performance goals from their mobile device.
- "Cutting-edge social, mobile and online capabilities are creating the HR department of the future, and Oracle Cloud enables our customers to harness this innovation today," said Gretchen Alarcon, vice president, Oracle HCM strategy. "By managing global human capital in the cloud with user-friendly solutions, our customers can discover and develop the best talent. This extends the strategic value of HR and helps businesses gain a competitive edge."
- "Our organization has relied on Oracle Taleo for years, regularly updating to capture the value of new functionality and innovations in the latest versions," said Sue Kasprzak, senior corporate applications advisor, CTG. "The quality of code being delivered has improved with each feature pack, to the point where cloud upgrades are routine and rarely disrupt our critical talent management projects."
- "To deliver high quality, nutritious cereals at a low cost, MOM Brands is constantly looking to pass the savings on to our customers," said Michelle Newman, SPHR, talent acquisition manager, MOM Brands. "We're excited to expand our early adopter rollout of Oracle Taleo Business Edition on Oracle Fusion TAP, enabling our HR team to leverage business insights at their fingertips."
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management
- Oracle Talent Management Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Learn More About Oracle Cloud
- Sign Up for the Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services, Infrastructure Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
1 Requires iOS version 6.0+.
- Technology & Electronics