NEW ORLEANS, LA--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - HIMSS 2013 -- Oracle (
- Oracle Health Sciences today introduced Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics Cloud Service, a cloud-based version of Oracle's data management, warehousing and analytics platform with pre-built analytical applications and support for third-party applications designed especially for healthcare providers.
- Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics consolidates, integrates, validates and loads source data from clinical, financial, administrative and clinical research systems. This creates a single, comprehensive enterprise view, enabling healthcare organizations to make more informed decisions to improve financial performance, care quality and outcomes.
- The cloud-based version of Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics enables organizations to speed deployment, substantially reduce up-front IT infrastructure investment and achieve unprecedented flexibility and scalability. Health sciences organizations can also reduce risk with more predictable IT expenditures and 24/7 professional IT support and management, enabling them to focus resources on their core missions.
- Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics can now be deployed on-premise, in the HIPAA-certified Oracle Health Sciences Cloud, or in a hybrid model that leverages both deployment models to provide organizations with maximum flexibility.
- "Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics provides healthcare organizations with fast, actionable business intelligence to improve outcomes, decrease costs and deliver more personalized care," said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. "Now that it's also available as a cloud service, healthcare organizations have new flexibility to quickly reap the benefits of this powerful solution, while ensuring world class scalability and security, more predictable IT costs and optimized management of this business-critical analytics platform."
- Oracle in Health Sciences
- Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube
- Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Technology & Electronics