REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Feb 18, 2014) - Oracle (
To complement the powerful and flexible global trade management capabilities of Oracle Global Trade Management 6.3.3, Oracle has introduced Oracle Global Trade Intelligence. This trade analytics module enables organizations to better leverage global trade data to measure, and to predict and optimize performance.
- Further extending its commitment to helping organizations empower modern value chain operations, Oracle today introduced Oracle Global Trade Intelligence.
- Part of Oracle Global Trade Management 6.3.3, Oracle Global Trade Intelligence helps organizations optimize global customs and compliance operations by leveraging global trade data to measure, predict and optimize performance.
- The new trade analytics module offers easy access to global trade data, enabling organizations to enhance overall decision making by identifying areas for improvement, potential cost savings and process enhancements.
- To monitor and analyze business targets, benchmarks and forecasts, Oracle Global Trade Intelligence includes configurable dashboards that enable organizations to build user-defined key global trade performance metrics for import and export transactions worldwide.
- In addition, Oracle Global Trade Intelligence features role-based alerting to help ensure appropriate personnel are notified of exceptions and deviations from targets, helping meet overall business goals.
- A key component of the information-driven value chain, Oracle Global Trade Management enables companies to optimize and streamline anywhere-to-anywhere business processes related to cross-border trade.
- "Organizations are moving beyond automation of their global trade processes and are seeking ways to leverage their global trade data to make better business decisions," said Derek Gittoes, vice president, Value Chain Execution Product Strategy, Oracle. "Oracle Global Trade Intelligence provides this real-time insight to help reduce costs and risks, track and support compliance policies, and streamline global trade processes."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- global trade