LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 5, 2014) - ORACLE HCM WORLD -- Oracle (
Oracle kicked off Oracle HCM World in Las Vegas, marking the debut of the event designed for HR leaders and practitioners to collaborate on successful strategies for recruiting, learning, talent management, global HR, benefits and more. The event will feature more than 100 sessions including interactive customer-led content, three days of exhibitions, hands-on demos, networking opportunities and keynote addresses by some of the HR industry's foremost experts.
- Oracle HCM World kicked off at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, commencing three days of sessions and hands-on demos to help HR leaders and professionals better navigate the current business landscape, make informed decisions, and help shape the future of their organizations.
- Oracle HCM World was designed to empower HR professionals to take an even more strategic approach to talent, performance and workforce management.
- The event will feature nine tracks focused on Workforce Management and Rewards, Recruiting and Onboarding, Performance and Succession Planning, Learning and Development and Workforce Optimization & Analytics.
- Oracle HCM World will run through February 6. More details and the full Oracle HCM World agenda can be found here.
- Day passes are available for Oracle HCM World, providing all-access for one day of the attendee's choice for only $395.
Keynotes From Oracle Executives and HR Industry Leaders
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison will deliver the closing keynote address on Thursday, February 6 at 3:45 p.m. PT, when he will discuss why HR is so important to business success and how HR leaders are embracing the Cloud and moving toward Modern HR.
- In addition, the event will feature keynotes from industry leaders including Oracle President Mark Hurd and NeuroLeadership Institute Director and author, David Rock, Chris Leone, senior vice president of Oracle Applications Development, and Gretchen Alarcon, vice president of Oracle HCM Strategy.
- HR executives from Elizabeth Arden, Hitachi, Verizon and Credit Suisse will share their experiences and best practices with the attendees.
Oracle HCM World Wellness Competition
- All Oracle HCM World conference registered attendees will receive a free Fitbit Zip, and can participate in a steps competition to see who can take the most steps during Oracle HCM World.
- The Oracle HCM World attendee who takes the most steps during this competition will receive a donation to the American Cancer Society in his or her name.
- This competition will allow attendees to preview a forthcoming Oracle HCM Cloud capability called Competitions, which can help organizations run virtually any type of competition within a company or organization, including Wellness, Safety, Environmental, Quality Improvement, and Team Building competitions.
Oracle HCM World Morning Miles
- Attendees are welcome to join Bertrand Dussert, vice president, Oracle HCM Transformation and Oracle's resident Ironman Triathlete, as he leads Oracle HCM World Morning Miles, a light jog along the Las Vegas Strip.
- Morning Miles will be a light jog at a very moderate pace in order to engage in easy conversation and camaraderie.
- Only 30 minutes in length, Morning Miles will take place Wednesday, February 5, at 6:30 a.m. PT. Joggers should meet at 6:20 am by the Palazzo Front Desk Statue.
- Please RSVP so the hotel knows how many joggers to expect.
Linked:HR Tweet-up Sponsored by Profit Magazine
- Linked:HR, the HR & Learning Technologies Forum, has teamed up with Profit magazine to host a "tweet-up" for HR, Learning or Technology professionals to meet one another as well as HR and Learning Luminaries for drinks and appetizers.
- The Linked:HR tweet-up will be held from 7:00-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 5 at TAO, within the Venetian Hotel.
- All HR professionals who wish to attend must register for the event in advance.
- Oracle HCM World
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Disclaimer:
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
- Information Technology