REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 17, 2014) - Oracle (
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 will take place from July 16-18 at the Moscone West, San Francisco.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact features three days of immersive, high-quality sessions covering modern marketing best practices, and deep-dive training sessions from marketing leaders at such notable brands as JCPenney, DocuSign, United Airlines, Comcast, LinkedIn, Lenovo, Shutterfly, and Quicken Loans.
- One of the few marketing conferences for both B2C and B2B marketers, Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact will offer insights from a variety of industries, highlighting examples from innovative campaigns that leverage Oracle Marketing Cloud's comprehensive suite of integrated solutions including Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle BlueKai and the Oracle Social Cloud as well as leading marketing technologies from Oracle's AppCloud partners.
- The exciting keynote lineup includes Jonathan Perelman, vice president and general manager of video at Buzzfeed; Hugh Herr, associate professor at MIT Media Labs; Forrester Research Principal Analysts Shar VanBoskirk and Laura Ramos; Sean O'Driscoll, digital change partner at PwC; and Brad Rodrigues, senior vice president and general manager of digital community at LeapFrog.
- Keynotes will also include a lineup of Oracle Executives including Mark Hurd, president, Kevin Akeroyd, Oracle Marketing Cloud general manager and senior vice president, John Stetic, group vice president of products, and Steve Krause, group vice president of product management.
- With more than 30 breakout sessions, attendees will leave with actionable insights to help them simplify marketing and enhance their ability to develop a digital dialogue that leads to the creation of ideal customers.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 will also feature a private show from the "World's Greatest Party Band," The B-52s.
Comprehensive Training Sessions
- For both new and experienced marketers, this year's event will offer a full day of Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Responsys University training sessions on day-one of the conference.
- The broad range of training session topics includes responsive design and coding, data cleansing, revenue performance management and an introduction to BlueKai data management platform.
- "Today's marketer has gained a seat at the proverbial C-suite table. Thanks to modern marketing technology, the marketer can now own the relationship with their company's most valuable asset, their customers," said Kevin Akeroyd, Oracle Marketing Cloud general manager and senior vice president. "Our attendees will leave Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact with the tools and knowledge they need to develop innovative customer-centric marketing campaigns that create ideal customers, increase marketing efficiency and drive revenue."
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014
- #interact14 on Twitter
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Responsys
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Content Marketing
- Oracle BlueKai
- Oracle Social Marketing
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.