REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 21, 2013) - Oracle (
- As part of its commitment to developing best-in-class business solutions for industries, Oracle OpenWorld, taking place Sept. 22-26, 2013, in San Francisco, will feature seven industry-focused program tracks -- encompassing more than 200 sessions.
- Dedicated programs for customers in Communications, Healthcare, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities will explore business challenges and changing industry requirements, showcase Oracle solutions, and feature real-world business transformation stories.
- Each program track will present a keynote session featuring an industry thought leader and/or Oracle industry executive to set the stage for the week's discussions.
- The event also will feature networking opportunities to mingle and exchange ideas with industry peers.
- The Industries @ OpenWorld Exhibition Hall will be open beginning Monday, Sept. 23 at 11:15 a.m. and run throughout the conference. The exhibition will allow industry attendees to connect with the vendors and experts who can help them optimize technology and support business transformation.
- "As industries transform their businesses due to evolutionary factors, such as big data and the Internet of Things, Oracle's combined expertise across multiple industries will continue to deliver unique business value to its customers. At Oracle OpenWorld 2013, attendees can join experts for industry-specific sessions, demonstrations and activities that address their toughest business challenges," said Bob Weiler, executive vice president, global business units, Oracle.
- Join us for Oracle OpenWorld 2013 San Francisco. Register to attend.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to the communications, healthcare, financial services, life sciences, public sector, retail and utilities industries, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 122 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 475 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Information Technology
- Oracle OpenWorld