REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 18, 2013) - Oracle (
Oracle's more than 25,000 partners are an important and strategic part of the company's success. Arming them with the strategies and insights they need to grow and profit with Oracle, the company is hosting its fifth annual Oracle PartnerNetwork kickoff on June 25, 2013.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) today announced that its fifth annual global kickoff event, "Engineered for Growth," will take place on June 25, 2013 at 9:00a.m. (PST).
- During the live, online event, partners will hear from Oracle executives, including President Mark Hurd, Executive Vice President of Product Development, Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President of Hardware Engineering, John Fowler, and CIO Mark Sunday. Oracle product, channel, and regional executives from around the globe will discuss Oracle's strategic product focus areas for the year ahead and how partners can utilize Oracle's extensive applications-to-disk product portfolio to expand customer opportunities and business growth.
- Oracle will also share how partners can leverage new OPN Enablement 2.0 and Knowledge Zone resources to enhance their business offerings and revenues. To date, over 4,500 partners have achieved a Specialized status through the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized program.
- The virtual event will provide partners:
- An update on Oracle's channel strategy and direction for fiscal year 2014;
- Insight on how to increase value and opportunity with the C-Suite, including key selling strategies for CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CMOs, CHROs, and more;
- Strategies on how to leverage Oracle's Engineered Systems, Cloud and Fusion Application technology to differentiate themselves from the competition and drive better results for customers;
- Program updates to help ISVs and OEMs grow their businesses; and
- An update on new OPN enablement and incentive offerings.
- Throughout the interactive, virtual event, partners can submit questions via social media; executives will answer questions online and on video.
- The event will conclude with PartnerPulse, a segment recapping the social media discussions throughout the event, which includes a Q&A session, guest speakers, and more.
- To register for the event, visit: http://bit.ly/13BYJR5 and follow the conversation and updates at www.oracle.com/partners and www.facebook.com/oraclepartners.
- "We view partners as an extension to Oracle's sales force and they help keep our momentum going with their commitment and dedication," said Joel Borellis, group vice president, Partner Enablement, Oracle. "In its fifth year, the Oracle PartnerNetwork kickoff event provides the information and insights our invaluable partner community needs to remain competitive, grow their businesses and succeed with Oracle in the upcoming fiscal year."
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- OPN Specialized
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Twitter, OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn and OPN on YouTube.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.