As summer sizzles in the Philadelphia area, PECO is kicking off its “Coolest Summer Ever” sweepstakes, a 10-week promotion that provides customers a chance to win cool weekly prizes and experiences provided by many of PECO’s community partners.
Customers can win tickets to a Phillies™ game and be on the field for batting practice, receive family four packs to the Philadelphia Zoo and have the chance to feed an animal, and much more. They can even win an ultimate five-county experience, which provides customers an opportunity to enjoy the many wonderful museums, gardens, and other community groups and locations our region has to offer.
Beginning today and running until September 15, PECO customers can register to win each week at www.peco.com/coolestsummerever.
For more than 100 years, PECO has built partnerships with a variety of educational, environmental, arts and culture, and community development organizations. PECO’s Coolest Summer Ever provides customers with opportunities to win fun experiences with these organizations.
“PECO’s Coolest Summer Ever highlights our relationships with the community partners we support, as well as the special events and activities they offer throughout the summer,” said Romona Riscoe Benson, manager, PECO Corporate Relations. “By working with these partners to develop cool prizes, we can heighten awareness of PECO’s community involvement while creating great experiences for our customers.”
PECO customers can listen to Q102, Radio 104.5, Mix 106.1, Power 99, JJZ 1480 AM and WDAS-FM to find out more on how to register to win each week for one of nine prizes, including:
- Prize 1 (July 10-16): Two VIP tickets to the MIX 106.1 Summer Jam Festival featuring Train and After Party on July 24
- Prize 2 (July 17-23): Two tickets to “Wicked” at the Academy of Music on August 2
- Prize 3 (July 24-30): Family four-pack of tickets to Historic Philadelphia sites with overnight hotel stay
- Prize 4 (July 31- August 6): Two VIP tickets to see the Backstreet Boys in concert on August 16
- Prize 5 (August 7 – 13): Family four-pack of tickets to the Philadelphia Zoo and Please Touch Museum
- Prize 6 (August 14 - August 20): Weekend passes for the Made in America Festival from August 31 to September 1 with overnight hotel stay
- Prize 7 (August 21 – August 27): Four Diamond Club tickets to the Phillies™ game and field tour during batting practice on September 20
- Prize 8 (August 28 – September 3): Two tickets to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes Foundation and Philadelphia Mural Arts Tour with dinner at the Water Works
- Prize 9 (September 4 – September 15): Ultimate Five-County Experience, including membership to the Michener Museum (Bucks County), private tour of Longwood Gardens (Chester County), gift certificate to the Media Theatre (Delaware County), personal tour of Valley Forge Park (Montgomery County), tickets to the Franklin Institute and IMAX Theater (Philadelphia) and more.
PECO’s “Coolest Summer Ever” sweepstakes ends on September 15. Sweepstakes rules and additional information can be found at www.peco.com/coolestsummerever. Customers also can participate in the sweepstakes at the company’s Main Office Building at 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Based in Philadelphia, PECO is an electric and natural gas utility subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (EXC). PECO serves 1.6 million electric and 497,000 natural gas customers in southeastern Pennsylvania and employs about 2,400 people in the region. PECO delivered 76.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 37.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2012. Founded in 1881, PECO is one of the Greater Philadelphia Region's most active corporate citizens, providing leadership, volunteer and financial support to numerous arts and culture, education, environmental, economic development and community programs and organizations.
If you are a member of the media and would like to receive PECO news releases via e-mail please send your e-mail address to PECO.Communication@exeloncorp.com
- Utility Industry
- Arts & Entertainment
215-841-4137 or 215-841-5555