SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2013) - Persistent Systems (
"Fast, flexible and affordable disaster recovery are top priorities for IT departments of all sizes that need to ensure data availability and security in the face of natural disasters, a failure in technology or human error," said Nara Rajagopalan, Chief Product Officer, Persistent Systems, Inc. "We are delighted to bring to market, the industry's most robust, scalable and fully cloud-enabled SMB business continuity solution that addresses the market needs without requiring MSPs to 'rip and replace' existing back-up solutions that they have already installed, and are familiar with. In this age of constant connectivity, both MSPs and their customers can rely on rCloud's Universal Architecture to effectively protect information, and ensure service availability at all times, instantly without having to jump through hoops."
"As promised, Persistent Systems has taken rCloud to the next level -- offering the most intuitive and channel-friendly support for image based backup and disaster recovery services in the cloud today," said Alex Rogers, CEO of CharTec. "We are very excited to be able to offer our customers blazing fast recovery both locally on our BDR appliance and in the rCloud."
"With rCloud 4, we are able to offer our customers near-continuous service availability even through entire site-outages, without having to change our current on-premises processes," said Scott Solomon, CEO of SASetech, Inc. "rCloud should be the keystone in everyone's business continuity plan."
- Universal Architecture: Companies can now leverage rCloud's vendor agnostic platform that provides support for a wide variety of physical and virtual backup solutions in the market today
- vCenter™ Server Support: Users can now configure rCloud to interface directly with vCenter to manage virtual machines, including support for vMotion®.
- Automatic Agent Update: Companies can now take advantage of auto-update capabilities. Once the new vSphere agent is installed, any new Doyenz updates and capabilities are deployed automatically to the agent.
- rCloud Centralized Management: Companies can access and recover any protected ShadowProtect, AppAssure, vSphere environments through a centralized web portal that allows access from any device, anytime, from anywhere.
- Instantly Restore both Physical & Virtual Machines: In 10 minutes or less.
- Cloud Recovery Verification: rCloud is the only service to provide on-demand verification that production server environments are replicated in the cloud. IT service providers can log on at any time to instantly verify server images and provide their SMB clients proof of the integrity of their data.
- Prepare for Disasters Before They Occur: IT service providers can leverage a secure virtual lab to test changes and upgrades on a replica of the server before deploying to production.
Platform enhancements include:
- Integration with ConnectWise™, a leader in Professional Services Automation (PSA), allowing IT service providers to automatically populate rCloud usage information to ConnectWise.
To learn more about rCloud 4 please visit http://www.doyenz.com/rCloud/rCloud%204.
About Persistent Systems:
Persistent Systems (
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements:
For risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, please visit:
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
- Persistent Systems