TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kristen Levine, pet living expert, author and president of Fetching Communications and PetPR.com, is proud to announce the launch of Kristen Levine Pet Living, an online platform with an audience of more than 125,000 at www.kristenlevine.com. The website brings pet-positive companies together with pet lovers to create meaningful content that helps people live better lives through pets.
Levine coined the term "pet-positive" to represent all brands that recognize pets as family and who develop products or services to better the lives of pets or the people who love them. The partnerships serve to educate and entertain pet parents through engaging written and video content. Current partners include Bissell, Pet Plan pet insurance, World's Best Cat Litter, Tagg The Pet Tracker, PetBox, Dog is Good, Cat is Good, and DogTV with more to come.
The premise of Kristen Levine Pet Living, as Levine indicates throughout the new site, is to meet the need of pet parents who seek content and connection with people who love pets as much as they do, and who want to also connect with brands they can trust. Levine will reach these consumers via watchable, sharable and fun content promoted across multiple media channels to increase engagement.
"Pet-positive companies can connect with my audience in genuine ways to reach new customers, heighten visibility, build credibility and increase sales, all while making a difference in the lives of pets and their people," Levine said.
A pet industry insider for more than 25 years, Levine understands the dynamics of pet product companies and the mindset of pet lovers and consumers.
"I created this new platform to combine my professional experience in animal welfare, putting pets and people together, and in marketing, helping pet and veterinary brands reach pet lovers," Levine said. "I'm so energized to be in the unique position to help pets, people and pet-positive companies, all at the same time."
To support pet-positive companies in offering unique content to this audience, Kristen Levine Pet Living offers several partnership opportunities, including:
- Spokesperson and Brand Advocacy: On behalf of the partner company, Levine serves as a pet expert and spokesperson available for media interviews, public speaking, business and consumer events, blog writing for the company's website, and product or service features on www.kristenlevine.com.
- Pet Living TV Series: Levine hosts a weekly online video series, Pet Living TV, where she shares stories, science and advice to help pet parents live better lives with their pets. As a show sponsor, companies receive a branded introductory message, promotion of the episode in Levine's Pet Living Letter email, embedded links to the episode on the company's website and social media sites, and rights to use the video for additional promotional opportunities.
- Social Media Promotion: Levine develops a product review for the Kristen Levine Pet Living blog, along with monthly promotional posts on the social media channels affiliated with Kristen Levine Pet Living, plus a custom social media contest and an opportunity to invite followers of Kristen Levine Pet Living to like the sponsor's social media channels.
- Pet Living Favorites Affiliate: Levine partners with pet-positive companies to offer Kristen Levine Pet Living's audience discounts on pet products and services.
About Kristen Levine Pet Living
Pet expert, speaker, author and advocate Kristen Levine founded Kristen Levine Pet Living to connect pet-positive companies with the vast audience of pet product and service consumers. The website is a multimedia platform where Levine offers stories, science and advice for living happier and healthier with pets. An industry insider for more than 25 years, Levine is uniquely positioned for creating a bridge between companies and consumers. She served as PR Director for the Tampa Bay SPCA for 15 years promoting adoption and education. In 2003, she launched the first pet-focused marketing agency, Fetching Communications, and later acquired PetPR.com, providing creative public relations, social media and marketing campaigns exclusively to pet and veterinary businesses throughout the world.
As a pet lifestyle expert, Levine has logged more than 1,000 live national radio and television show appearances, hosts pet-centric satellite media tours and has been a spokesperson for companies including Comcast, Bissell and HSN. She is presenting at the Society of Animal Welfare Administrators (SAWA) 2014 National Conference in November 2014, and has presented at Petfood Workshop: Marketing to Today's Consumers, and the Women in the Pet Industry Network Conference & Awards Show. Her interest in the boomer audience includes writing a boomer-centric travel series for FIDO Friendly Magazine, along with presenting at the 2014 What's Next Boomer Business Summit, Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit and AARP Life@50 Expo. Levine lives in Florida with her husband, dog, two cats and two miniature donkeys. Please visit www.kristenlevine.com.
- Personal Finance - Lifestyle