SALT LAKE CITY, UT--(Marketwire - Oct 17, 2012) - ADP® AdvancedMD, a leader in all-in-one, cloud-based electronic health record (EHR), practice management (PM), and medical scheduling software as well as medical billing services, today announced a webinar titled "Preparing for the 2013 Medicare Cut and Improving Your Practice's Long Term Financial Performance," with Frank Irving, editor of PhysBizTech and Anne M. Dunne, Director of Healthcare Management Consulting, Grassi & Co, an ADP AdvancedMD partner. The complimentary webinar takes place on Thursday, October 18 from 12-12:30 p.m. Eastern / 9-9:30 a.m. Pacific time. Participants will learn about the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS) rule imposing a seven percent reduction in specialists' pay for 2013, on top of proposed "sustainable growth" reductions of 27 percent.
Participants will learn valuable insights including:
- Best practices to improve a practice's financial policies
- Strategies to improve a practice's self-pay collections
- Must-know strategies to improve a practice's collections from payers
- Benchmarks to continue monitoring financial performance of a practice
"This webinar focuses on critical steps to take to improve financial performance in the face of a seven percent reduction in specialists' Medicare pay in 2013, in addition to a proposed 27 percent cut in CMS pay triggered by the sustainable growth rate formula," said Anne M. Dunne, director of healthcare management consulting, Grassi & Co., an ADP AdvancedMD partner. "By being aware of this specific information, private practices can better position themselves for financial health, both for these cuts and for other financial pressures unrelated to Medicare."
"In 2013, small physician practices will need every tool they can access to ride the waves of Medicare cuts; we hope this webinar can provide a strong foundation for a continuing dialogue on innovation that can help private practices maintain their independence from hospital employment," said Raul Villar, president, ADP AdvancedMD.
ADP AdvancedMD Resources
- Tour the AdvancedMD iPad app
- Learn the ADP physician revenue management process
- Get started with ADP medical billing services with ADP
- View the medical practice management software demo
- Download billing services brochure
- Learn about complete medical management software
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (