LINDA VISTA, Calif., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- For ages, people have looked for a safe way to look younger and more beautiful. Recently, a natural solution has been discovered: Phytoceramides. With recent approval from the FDA, Phytoceramides have quickly made an impression on doctors, health experts, and cosmetic surgeons.
Michelle Carrillo, a fitness and health expert, commented on Phytoceramides recently. "As amazing as the results are, I think the best thing about Phytoceramides is the fact that it's a completely natural way to revitalize your skin and clear away wrinkles."
This report reveals how Phytoceramides make you look younger, how you can find a great product to use at home, and how to shop safely online.
Understanding How Phytoceramides Naturally Improve Your Skin
As it turns out, our bodies naturally have ceramides which keep our skin "hydrated, firm, and beautiful."
Over time, we have fewer ceramides to maintain our appearances. "Thankfully, we can reverse this process with Phytoceramides -- a natural, plant-based compound that mimics our skin's natural ceramides, recreating that healthy glow from years gone by."
Overall, Phytoceramides offer many benefits:
- Stronger, healthier skin.
- Natural hydration.
- Protection from pollution, the sun's rays, and stress.
Stress is known for being harmful to our beauty. Experts like Dr. Oz have noted that ceramides protect your skin from the negative effects of stress. You can't avoid having stressful days, but you can take care of your skin everyday.
Doctors and cosmetic surgeons have commented on Phytoceramides, and those comments have been unanimously positive. Dr. Leif Rogers and Dr. Shirley Madhere have publicly supported the "natural facelift" solution.
Best of all, the results are fast. After only 4-6 weeks, most people notice significant improvement, including the researchers who have run clinical trials on Phytoceramides.
So if you want to start using Phytoceramides, how can you find the best product?
Finding the Best Phytoceramides
Since Phytoceramides are natural, plant-derived compounds, it's hard to go wrong when choosing a product. But there are some things you'll want to check before making your purchase.
- American-Made Phytoceramides are the best. They have the most healthy and natural ingredients available online. Overseas companies may ship products contaminated with lead or other harmful heavy metals.
- Labs that are FDA inspected and GMP certified are the most trustworthy. They have been reviewed by a third party and are the safest.
- Pure ingredients deliver the best results. Unhealthy additives only ruin a natural, healthy product.
Admittedly, checking for these criteria can be time-consuming. NutritionalHealthNews.com offers several recommendations for consumers to buy. Those recommended products meet the key criteria and are the safest and most effective.
Shopping Safely Online
As the internet continues to grow, choosing a reliable retailer becomes more and more difficult. NutritionalHealthNews.com consulted, Lisa King, an online consumer expert for advice on finding a good online seller.
Two key points stood out:
- Your retailer should have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You probably won't want to return your Phytoceramides, but it's good to know the option is there.
- Your retailer should have security badges and SSL locks. These icons are easy to spot and help ensure that your shopping experience will be safe and your information will be protected.
Yet consumer expert Lisa King says that "the vast majority of online retailers really just want to do an honest day's work." It's good to be cautious, but shopping online is generally very safe.
Phytoceramides are good news for people who want to look younger without taking big risks, such as plastic surgery. They are natural, effective, and well priced. Doctors, health experts, and plastic surgeons expect Phytoceramides to become increasingly popular over the next year.
Media Contact: Lisa King, Nutritional Health News, 760-609-0968, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Consumer Discretionary