NordstromGood morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Pinterest recently added a feature in which "product pins" from certain websites (including eBay, Etsy, Urban Outfitters, and Wayfair.) would provide pricing information. Now Pinterest will send users notifications whenever those pinned prices drop.
Hootesuite raised $165 million during a Series B round of funding. It's also going into the social ads business.
Here's what you have to do for BBH's interns to give you a cronut.
An investor discusses how YouTube's biggest competition is Amazon.
Rolling Stone's "Boston Bomber" issue was one of the magazine's best selling issues.
Nationwide narrowed its agency roster. While Cheil and Rosetta used to do its media planning and digital media buying, Nationwide consolidated all its media duties to UM.
Gary Koepke has been promoted at SapientNitro to CCO North America. He was a CCO at Modernista! before joining SapientNitro last year as a global executive creative director of brand content innovation.
HuffPost is doing even more with sponsored content.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Motorola Is Trying To Erase The Sex Jokes It Made While Marketing The Moto X
- The Sexy Crocs Ad Is A Fake
- KFC Is Sending Fried Chicken To A Family Who Woke Up With A 7ft Tall Empty Bucket In Their Yard
- Brands Automatically Rank Higher In Google Searches
- Now We Can All Be Strangled By This Replica Of Nigella Lawson's Ex, Charles Saatchi
- Foursquare Just Did A User-Tracking Deal With One Of Facebook's Biggest Ad Partners
- Nielsen Says Facebook's Video Audience Reach May Be Bigger Than The TV Networks'
- Software Company Intuit Will Spend Millions On A Superbowl Ad For Another Company
- AD OF THE DAY: Here's Smirnoff's Really Obnoxious Attempt To Win Over The 'Ladies'
More From Business Insider
- Nielsen Says Facebook's Video Audience Reach May Be Bigger Than The TV Networks' [THE BRIEF]
- Can Crocs Be Sexy? The Company Is Arguing Its Rubber Clogs Have A Certain Erotic Appeal
- Major Cannes Award Winner Sued For Copyright Infringement [THE BRIEF]
- Arts & Entertainment
- Urban Outfitters