SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire -06/20/12)- PivotLink introduces retail best practices video series showcasing customers that are improving retail business performance using a new breed of retail performance management applications. The "Rev-Up Your Retail" vignettes illustrate how companies across the retail value chain are using PivotLink's Cloud-based analytic applications to revitalize their marketing campaigns, pinpoint operational hotspots, optimize inventory, and harness big data sources -- from social media to weather and census data.
- Learn from industry leaders: Hear how Timbuk2, Party City and Carhartt drive actionable business insights into sales, orders, inventory, merchandising, finance and customer performance.
- Go behind the scenes: Discover how business leaders in organizations with lean IT resources benefit from the flexibility, ease of use and affordability of PivotLink's Software as a Service (SaaS) approach to analytics.
- Hear success metrics: Understand the significant impact that next generation analytics are having on retail performance.
- In the segment on the award-winning Cloud strategy at messenger bag and accessories company Timbuk2, business analyst Chuck Schweiger describes how everyone from the CEO to sales managers gain timely access to information using PivotLink. He says, "The PivotLink team was instrumental in helping us get value very quickly and cost effectively." He adds that it's a "very powerful tool for democratizing the information at Timbuk2 and making it readily available to the people who need it. It's really been a transformative implementation." Timbuk2 earned the "Industry Achievement Award for Business Analytics Excellence" from Aberdeen Group for its success using PivotLink to analyze inventory, orders and customer preferences across seven sales channels, including distribution through major ecommerce sites (see press release).
- In a segment on Party City, Pam Henke, director of strategic planning, says, "I would consider PivotLink a driver of our insights into the company. It's given us a lot of visibility." She adds that PivotLink "really allows us to deep dive into our business and really understand what's going on."
- Another segment describes analytics success at Carhartt, a leading U.S.-based work wear apparel manufacturer. Account planning analyst Katy Merritt says, "Having a tool like PivotLink is a huge benefit," adding, "we have not had that visibility in a structured format in quite some time."
- PivotLink CMO Joe Dalton says, "We're excited to share the stories of companies that are changing their trajectory using PivotLink. Their insights will inspire other customer-centric retailers with new ways to understand and reach increasingly connected customers when and where they want to buy."
Request a PivotLink demo at http://www.pivotlink.com/resources/request-demo.
About PivotLink Corporation
PivotLink is the leader in on-demand retail performance management applications for customer-centric retailers and retail-related companies such as Fifth & Pacific Companies (formerly Liz Claiborne); Kelly-Moore; Timbuk2; Party City; Car Toys; Rossignol; Shaklee; and Zones. Encompassing retail best practice reporting, customer performance analytics and marketing optimization, PivotLink's suite of retail applications and third party content empower business users with actionable insights to serve their increasingly connected, mobile, omni-channel consumers. PivotLink is a privately held company backed by Trident Capital, Emergence Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Pelion Venture Partners.
PivotLink is a trademark of PivotLink Corporation. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This press release is for informational purposes only and no offer to buy or solicitation of an offer to sell any securities is made hereby. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to unknown risks and uncertainties and do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Actual results, performance or achievements of the company may differ materially from results, performance or achievements of the company expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2018846
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2018850