Here's the bullet-points version of his answer:
- Don't buy a knockoff.
- If you want a classic e-reader, "The one you want is the Kindle PaperWhite."
- If you want a cheap e-reader/video player, "the Nook HD is the one to get."
- If you want a full-on tablet, he says to get the iPad because of its 270,000 apps.
- Of the iPads, he likes the iPad Mini best because it's easiest to hold and carry around. He says the photographer's adage "The best camera is the one you have with you," applies to tablets, too.
More From Business Insider
- Check Out Apple's Clever New iPad Mini Magazine Ad
- MUNSTER: Here's Why Apple Didn't Release A TV This Year
- THE FUTURE OF APPLE
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices