BROOKLYN, NY--(Marketwire -02/17/12)- Pontiflex, Inc., the industry's leading mobile and online signup ad platform, will participate in a number of events in February and March, demonstrating opportunities in mobile signup advertising for email marketers. Dates and details are included below.
Email Evolution Conference 2012, February 22-24
Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa, Hollywood, Florida
The event is focused on the ever-changing and evolving world of email marketing, providing attendees with the best ways to capitalize on the high ROI this low-cost communication tool can provide both on its own, and when integrated with social, search, mobile, video and other email enhancers. Pontiflex Vice President of Business Development Jordan Cohen will participate in two sessions:
- Integrated Lifecycle Marketing Workshop, February 22, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The audience will learn how to build best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns that span the entire customer lifecycle -- from acquisition to loyalty/retention to social influence. Speakers include: Jordan Cohen, Vice President, Business Development, Pontiflex; Manny Ju, Director, Product Management, BlueHornet; Chris Marriott, Vice President, Agency Services, StrongMail.
- New Strategies For Growing Your Email List, February 24, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. This session will examine list growth strategies and how leading brands are leveraging consumers' growing adoption of mobile and social channels to grow their lists. Speakers include: Jordan Cohen, Vice President, Business Development, Pontiflex; Matt Annerino, Director, Database Marketing, Live Nation; Jared Blank, Vice President, Ecommerce, Tommy Hilfiger; Arthur Hughes, Senior Strategist, Silverpop; David Daniels, CEO, The Relevancy Group.
LeadsCon, February 28 - 29
Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
LeadsCon Las Vegas 2012 brings leaders and innovators from "must know" companies under one roof for two days of actionable content and high-level networking. Pontiflex Chief Revenue Officer Jon Beardsley will participate in the following panel:
- Unlocking New Traffic Channels - Twitter, Facebook, & More, February 29, 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. This session will dive into the universal need for more traffic. This session will demystify the hype and makes actionable the latest and greatest fire hose of traffic -- social and mobile. The moderator will be Brad Hargreaves, Founding Partner, General Assembly. Panelists include: Jon Beardsley, Chief Revenue Officer, Pontiflex; Austin Evarts, CEO, GoChime; Oliver Roup, Founder and CEO, VigLink.
Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk, March 15
Each year, Target Marketing and DirectMarketingIQ present Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk -- a Virtual Conference & Expo. Participants will receive all the up-to-date, essential info about the hottest direct marketing topics for 2012. Pontiflex Vice President of Business Development Jordan Cohen will participate in the following "Opening All Star Roundtable":
- Truth, Lies and Marketing: Industry Leaders Weigh in on Today's Hottest Topics, March 15, 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. Speakers include: Jordan Cohen, Vice President, Business Development, Pontiflex; Jared Blank, Vice President, E-Commerce, Tommy Hilfiger; Nicole Delma, Chief Data Officer, RCRD LBL; Dennis Dayman, Chief Privacy and Security Officer, Eloqua Corporation.
eM+C all about Email Live, March 21
New York Marriot Marquis, New York, New York
This intensive workshop will allow email marketers to collaborate with a lineup of industry leaders who will discuss the hottest email marketing trends, including best practices and strategies, acquisition, data management, email and social, rendering and more. Pontiflex Vice President of Business Development Jordan Cohen will participate in the following session:
- Email Marketing Case Studies, March 21, 10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Case studies will include topics such as mobile email marketing, trigger-based email marketing campaigns and more. Learn how Paper Hat Press, a popular e-commerce site offering custom-made books and keepsakes for kids, found success by using mobile signup advertising to connect with moms on mobile devices. Additionally, find out how a trigger-based email campaign helped footwear retailer Birkenstock Central increase its average sales conversion rate 20-plus percent. Speakers include: Jordan Cohen, Vice President, Business Development, Pontiflex; Jim Moore, President, CEO and Founder, The PSNE Group; Manish Naik, CEO, Paper Hat Press; Ross Kramer, President and CEO, Listrak; Justin Foster, Co-founder and Vice President of Market Development, Liveclicker.
Pontiflex powers a new kind of digital advertising platform: signup ads.
With signup ads, people can opt-in to hear from the brands they like without leaving a mobile app or website where they are engaged. Advertisers pay only for valid signups -- never for wasted clicks or impressions.
Whether it's moms who join Kimberly-Clark's HUGGIES loyalty program, pet lovers who want to help animals with the ASPCA or people who want personalized books from small businesses like Paper Hat Press, millions of people use signup ads every day to connect with their favorite brands and organizations.