Grab your pencils! It's pop quiz time once again!
This time we will focus on retailers. Here we go:
1. How much did total revenue decline year-over-year for Best Buy (BBY) during fiscal year 2013 (11-month period ended on February 2, 2013 vs 11-month period period ended on January 28, 2012)?
2. What was Amazon's (AMZN) net profit margin in 2012 (net profit margin is calculated as net income / sales)?
3. What percentage of total revenues for Yum! Brands (YUM) - which operates KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut - came from its China division in 2012?
4. What were total worldwide sales for Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) in its fiscal 2013 year?
A. $350.5 billion
B. $466.1 billion
C. $587.2 billion
D. $663.9 billion
5. How much did same-store sales decline for J.C. Penney (JCP) in 2012 (same-store sales are defined as sales from stores that have been open for 12 consecutive months and Internet sales) ?
6. Which one of these supermarkets has reported an industry-leading 37 consecutive quarters of positive same-store sales growth?
7. What was lululemon's (LULU) net profit margin for its fiscal year ended February 3, 2013?
8. How many retail stores did Cabela's (CAB) operate at the end of 2012?
9. Which one of the following retailers had negative same-store sales growth in 2012?
10. Among the four retailers listed below, which had the highest net profit margin in its most recent fiscal year?
Post your score below. You're on the honor system!
More From Zacks.com
- Investment & Company Information