BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Mar 13, 2013) - Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (
Now in its seventh year, the Aberdeen Supply Chain Management Summit continues to be recognized as the premier forum for leading supply chain executives to share insights on best practices, strategic process development and business improvements, as well as serving as a vehicle for attendees to learn about the most innovative products, solutions and services within the supply chain industry category. The event features a unique combination of keynote addresses examining strategic topics impacting global supply chain, and breakout sessions presenting tactics to address these issues at all stages of the supply chain.
"As the global economy continues to recover from the worldwide recession, most manufacturing and supply chain organizations are seeing a gradual rebound in shipping volumes," according to Bryan Ball, Vice President and Principal Analyst for the Aberdeen Supply Chain Management research practice. "Along with being prepared to address growing demand, supply chain professionals must manage the extended geographic reach of their supply or value chains, and the ensuing need to address complexity through collaborative solutions, enabling greater visibility and improved efficiencies across the various parties that encompass a modern supply chain."
Content and topics for the 2013 Summit will reflect the innovation occurring across industries as companies prepare for growth in terms of organization, partners, visibility and solutions, while managing increasingly complex and constantly changing supply chains.
Featured presenters at the 2013 Aberdeen Supply Chain Management Summit include:
- Mark Baxa, Director and Head of Global Trade and Compliance, Monsanto Company
- John Evarts, Chief Financial Officer, Mediafly
- Tony Gabrielli, Director, Logistics Supply Chain Systems & Services, Bayer HealthCare, LLC
- Rod Gallaway, Vice President, Logistics Strategy, Design, Engineering & Facility Support, Staples
- Robert Gifford, Executive Vice President, Global Logistics, Ingram Micro
- Stacy Gleneck, Director, Customer Supply Chain and Demand Planning, Merck Consumer Care
- Kevin Hall, Vice President, Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement, American Italian Pasta Company
- Howard Hauser, Vice President, Operations, Hiawatha Rubber
- Gary Hirschel, Vice President, Global Operations, Life Fitness
- Gregory A. Knott, Vice President and Division Chief Information Officer, Ryder
- Jon Kuerschner, Senior Director, Supply Chain Systems, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- Marcos Meirelles, Vice President, Supply Base Management, Seagate
- Kristi Montgomery, Vice President, Information Technology, Kenco Management Services, LLC
- Shawn Reckrodt, Director, Supply Chain Planning, Huhtamaki
- Ben Stewart, Enterprise Applications Director, Inteva Products, LLC
- Jon Washington, Senior Director, Product Sourcing, Diebold
- Kevin Wrenn, Senior Vice President, Platform Production, Fujitsu America
- Jasper Zeelenberg, Co-Founder and Director, StreamPlanning
For additional information on featured SCM Summit presenters and speaker announcements, please visit the SCM Summit 2013 Speakers page.
To learn more about the upcoming SCM Summit, please visit the SCM Summit 2013 Agenda page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified supply chain management executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
SCM Summit 2013 Summit Sponsors and Partners include: NeoGrid, UPS, e2open, JDA Software Group, Inc., LeanLogistics, Logility, Amber Road, APICS: The Association for Operations Management and SupplyChainBrain.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mark Collura, Vice President of Sales, at email@example.com or 617.854.5359.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Enabled by its team of 40 research analysts covering 16 industry-sector categories, access to 35,000+ benchmarked enterprise decision makers, and 2.5 million research readers, Aberdeen Group -- a Harte-Hanks Company (
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operates 25 offices in the United States, and has locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
(C) 2013 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897
- Investment & Company Information
- supply chain
- Aberdeen Group