BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2013) - Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (
This year's event will be jointly hosted by members of three Aberdeen Group research teams: Louis Berard, Senior Research Analyst, Global Supply Management; Ankita Tyagi, Research Analyst, Financial Management and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC); and Matt York, Research Associate, Aberdeen Group Technology Markets Group, supporting the Business Intelligence and IT Security practices.
"The CPO role has changed dramatically over the past decade, gaining a direct and significant influence on organizational success," according to Berard. "For the past nine years the Aberdeen CPO Summit has been the leading industry forum bringing together procurement thought leaders and practitioners with the singular purpose of sharing knowledge and strategies for successfully navigating today's global procurement challenges."
Presentation and session topics include: Beyond Procurement: Managing Supplier Relationships to Build Competitive Differentiation (keynote); CPO Compliance Wins; Understanding Stability in a High Volume Multi-Location Environment; Building Out a Center-Led Procurement Function; Procurement: The Power to Be Ahead of Our Time; Pragmatic Strategies in the Procurement Environment; Supplier Relationship Management: Building Superior Supply/Value Chain Collaboration, and others.
- Eduardo Jonas, Executive Director, Procurement and Supply Chain, American Axle Manufacturing
- Robert Saini, Director, Procurement, Astellas US LLC
- Wade Winters, Vice President, Supply Chain, Au Bon Pain
- Tom Hogan, Senior Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer, CBS Corporation
- Ken Naughton, Vice President, Spend Analytics & Sourcing Strategies, CBS Corporation
- Anthony Abate, Chief Procurement Officer, Cigna
- Len DeCandia, Chief Procurement Officer, Estée Lauder Companies
- Dawn Evans, President and CEO, Sourcing Interests Group
- Richard Porcaro, Executive Director, Head of Procurement, UBS
- Roger Koehler, Chief Procurement Officer, Veolia Environnement North America
- Cindy Heston, Manager, Strategic Sourcing - Travel & Events, WellPoint, Inc.
For additional information on Aberdeen's 2013 Chief Procurement Officer Summit Speakers, please visit the Summit Speaker Biography page. To learn more about the upcoming CPO Summit, please visit the Chief Procurement Officer Summit Summary page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified procurement, supply management and business executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
Sponsors and Partners of the 2013 CPO Summit include: LexisNexis, PTC, Siemens, Cvent, Kenexa, ZeroChaos, Federal Buyers Guide (FBG), Inc., My Purchasing Center, and SupplyChainBrain.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. For information, please contact Mark Collura, Vice President of Sales at email@example.com or call 617.854.5359.
Follow the action on Twitter via @AberdeenSummits and #CPO2013
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Enabled by its team of 40 research analysts covering 16 industry-sector categories, access to 35,000+ benchmarked enterprise decision makers, and 2.5 million research readers, Aberdeen Group -- a Harte-Hanks Company (
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operates 25 offices in the United States, and has locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
(C) 2013 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897