Jan 15 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Wednesday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- China's liquidity will remain tight ahead of the Spring Festival due to seasonal factors and as the country resumes initial public offerings.
- Regulators should be tough in the fight against IPO fraud, the newspaper said in an editorial.
- Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd said in a statement that it forecast a 50 percent year-on-year rise in its 2013 net profit.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- China should scarp banks' loan-to-deposit ratio, said Wu XiaoLing, former deputy governor of the People's Bank of China.
- Chinese automakers are shunning North America's largest auto show, which opened in Detroit on Monday, for the first time in eight years despite their repeated pledges to explore overseas markets.
- Government officials should learn how to work under supervision, said a commentary in the paper that acts as the Party's mouthpiece. Those complaining that it is no longer easy to be a government official fail to form a correct ideology of power, which goes hand in hand with responsibility and dedication, it said.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
- US International News