SHANGHAI, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available inBeijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Thursday.Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for theiraccuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- Some of China's provincial authorities have set dates bywhich state-controlled developers will exit propertydevelopment, official sources said. By the end of 2013, 23 partor full state-owned Nanjing developers will complete their exitfrom projects.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- Shanghai Jinfeng Investment Co Ltd said itsparent is in talks with real-estate developer Greenland Group ona possible restructuring deal.
- Private equity firm Warburg Pincus has invested $100million in privately-run hospital Amcare Corp, and will help itaccelerate expansion over the next five years.
- China and the West hold different views on human rights,said an editorial in the paper. No country has the right toimpose its own perceptions of human rights upon others or usethe concern as an excuse to interfere in internal affairs, itsaid.
- An important political task for China's Communist Party isto ensure strong entrepreneurial and opportunity awareness, saida commentary in the paper which acts as the party's mouthpiece.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
- US International News