SHANGHAI, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available inBeijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday.Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for theiraccuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- The simulation of CSI 300 stock index options contractstrading started on Friday. The move indicates the introductionof stock index options is not far off, said unnamed sources.
- China Merchants Property Development Co Ltd approved a 6.5 billion yuan ($1.07 billion) A-share financingprogram on Thursday. The transaction is still subject toregulatory approval.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- The reforms in China's Shanghai free trade zone could beextended nationwide after three years, said Ai Baojun,Shanghai's deputy major, on Thursday at a round table forum.
- In Shanghai, air pollution on Thursday rose to a PM2.5density, nearly four times the national limit. It peaked at ahazardous level of about 270 micrograms per cubic meter, fourtimes the national limit of 75.
- Certain local authorities in China engage in protectionistbehaviour, by for example issuing official documents to'protect' local products, said the paper which acts as themouthpiece of the Chinese government. It is important to reformthis attitude in order to better develop the market, it said.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
- US International News
- Singapore International News