FREMONT, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 10, 2012) - Procera Networks, Inc. (
"Personalized services are a key differentiator for network operators and will continue to be a driver over the next three years," said Patrick Duncan, Procera's vice president of sales APAC. "That's especially the case in Asia where it's not uncommon to see consumers in that region roaming with two smart phones. Policy management, enforcement, and charging will be the strategic solutions that enable operators to quickly offer new services based on 3GPP standards, and these high performing, scalable solutions will create competitive advantages for network operators."
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Patrick Duncan at the conference, please contact Fran Lowe at Engage firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHO: Procera's vice president of sales APAC, Patrick Duncan
- WHAT: Will present on a panel presentation titled "How Are Service Providers Implementing Policy Control in the Future?"
- WHEN: 12:00 to 12:40 p.m. SGT, Monday, September 17, 2012
- WHERE: Mobile Broadband Traffic Management Conference, Marina Bay Sands Resort, Singapore
- More information can be found at: http://asia.broadbandtrafficevent.com/
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks Inc. (