SAN FRANCISCO, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Good.Co, the professional network and self-discovery platform for those seeking meaningful careers and workplace happiness, announced today the creation of their advisory board, which is composed of eight distinguished influencers in the HR and social recruiting space.
"Our board members possess deep experience across product development, human resources, and psychology," said Samar Birwadker, co-founder and CEO of Good.Co. "Their insights are invaluable as we expand and further refine our product, allowing both job seekers and companies the ability to more accurately identify their personal archetype and cultural fit."
The Advisory Board is composed of the following members:
- Tim Sanders – New York Times bestselling author, public speaker, and former Chief Solutions Officer at Yahoo!
- Pavan Tapadia - Chief Product Ofﬁcer at Yammer Inc.
- William Tincup - Leading voice & thought-leader on social media application for HR/Recruiting
- Amol Sarva - Cofounder of Knotable, Halo Neuroscience, Peek and Virgin Mobile US; Ph.D in cognitive science from Stanford
- Josh Krammes - VP, Community Development at Softlayer/IBM and TechStars advisor
- Russ Selinger - Chief Human Resources Officer at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
- Tim Jellison – Software and tech consultant, previously Managing Director at Accenture
- Anton Derlyatka – Founder and managing partner of Talent Equity Ventures; senior partner and board member at Ward Howell
"The HR industry is going through enormous change as workplace cultural fit becomes more important for both job seekers and hiring managers," said William Tincup. "Good.Co is in a prime position to take advantage of this trend, and their scientific, user-driven approach will lead the way in improving hiring, retention, and job performance."
Since the beta launch in 2013, more than 110,000 individual accounts have been created with job seekers and workers answering more than 2.5 million questions on the platform regarding personalities and company culture. The company has raised $1.6 million in investments.
Good.Co is a self-discovery platform and network for a new generation of professionals looking for more meaning in their careers. It helps job seekers and employees identify their professional archetype, assess a company's fit, and give them the tools and resources they need to find true happiness in the workplace. Good.Co's PPA (Proprietary Psychometric Algorithm) taps into over 20 years of career psychometrics and psychological analysis, helping people identify their professional style for better fits with current and potential employers and teams. A TechStars Cloud company, Good.Co is based in San Francisco, CA and was founded in 2012. To learn more about Good.Co and find your professional work personality today, visit: www.good.co.
Ellen Manuszak, Resound for Good.Co
- Employment & Career
- SAN FRANCISCO