NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 22, 2013) - Prolifics, an end-to-end systems integrator, renowned for their Identity and Access Management expertise, today announces the launch of its Identity Intelligence-branded solution, which it will showcase at the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit in November in Los Angeles, CA.
Prolifics' Identity Intelligence (with IBM QRadar) extends the integration of traditional Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identity systems, to more intelligently manage security risks from user activity in real time, and provide continuous control of insider threats through identity analytics.
- Integrates SIEM and Identity Management platforms to seamlessly share security intelligence content across systems.
- Provides the context of users and their behavior to the analysis of all security events.
- Enables organizations to convert their static or audit-focused identity systems to actionable breach awareness, and policy-sensitive insight.
- Helps organizations identify threats "pre-exploit" -- catching them in real time before significant damage occurs.
The Prolifics' Identity Intelligence solution offers a rich catalogue of common (and uncommon) use case scenarios to track anomalous activity in Identity Management environments. Prolifics' Identity and SIEM experts have employed the Reference Mapping, Rules and Building Block features of IBM QRadar technology to enable the correlation and alerting that would require extensive custom development in other SIEM platforms.
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics is a registered servicemark of Prolifics, Inc.
- Technology & Electronics
- Identity and Access Management
Phone: (646) 825-4093