- Visitors to Hiroshima memorial reflect on Obama's visit Associated Press - 24 minutes ago
- Rapper facing charges in T.I. concert shooting Associated Press - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- National Spelling Bee co-champions include youngest ever Associated Press - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
- Group escapes Kentucky cave through neck-deep water Associated Press - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 1:04 a.m. EDT Associated Press - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
The leaders of the Group of Seven advanced economies have pledged to "collectively tackle" major risks to global growth, including direct political threats to the international order from terrorist ...
- The Latest: G-7 wants to close gaps on fighting extremism Associated Press - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
- Final vote on impeachment could come 3 days before Olympics Associated Press - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- Connecticut panel to consider $22 million for hedge fund Associated Press - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
The Connecticut Bond Commission is expected to approve a $22 million loan and grant package to help one of the world's largest hedge funds upgrade its facilities in the state. The commission, which is ...
- US investigating Chinese steelmakers in trade secrets case Associated Press - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
U.S. regulators are investigating a complaint Chinese steelmakers stole trade secrets from an American competitor and colluded to fix prices. The announcement by the International Trade Commission on Thursday ...
- Fed chair Janet Yellen to discuss interest rates at Harvard Associated Press - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- Trump agrees to debate Sanders but sets stiff price Associated Press - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
- Moments from Trump's rise in chaotic GOP race, now settled Associated Press - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
- G7 leaders pledge collective action on sagging global growth Associated Press - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 11:54 p.m. EDT Associated Press - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
The G-7 leaders have joined with their counterparts from seven developing countries for talks on how to ensure that growth is "inclusive."
- Asian stocks mostly higher ahead of Yellen talk, US data Associated Press - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
- The Latest: National Spelling Bee ends in tie for 3rd year Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Obama ready to face historic, haunted ground of Hiroshima Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Trump uses energy speech to outline general election pitch Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Baylor demotes Starr, fires coach amid sex assaults scandal Associated Press - 4 hours ago
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Ken Starr, who zealously pursued charges against a sitting U.S. president in a White House sex scandal, was stripped of his job as president of Baylor University on Thursday after a scathing review found that under his leadership, the school did little to respond to accusations of sexual assault involving …
- Rapper arrested in T.I. concert shooting that killed 1 Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- GM recalls 2.2 million cars in China Associated Press - 4 hours ago
BEIJING (AP) — General Motors Co.'s main Chinese joint venture is recalling 2.2 million cars to deal with insufficient corrosion resistance on crankcase valves.
- 10 Things to Know for Friday Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Obama's every gesture will be scrutinized in Hiroshima visit Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Google's Android software just dodged a $9 billion bullet Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Towns in Texas, Arizona are battlegrounds in bathroom debate Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- The Latest: US says it's aware of Baylor announcement Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- More severe weather and tornadoes roil Plains; no injuries Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Positive gains for 3 out of 4 IPOs Thursday Associated Press - 7 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — It's turning out to be a busy month for initial public stock offerings.
- FDA approves first drug-oozing implant to control addiction Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Militants shut down Chevron's Escravos, onshore in Nigeria Associated Press - 7 hours ago
Militants bombed a pipeline feeding electricity to Chevron's Escravos terminal Thursday, shutting down the U.S.-based oil major's onshore operations in Nigeria, the attackers and residents said. It was ...
- Taro posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 7 hours ago
The Haifa Bay, Israel-based company said it had profit of $2.68 per share. The drug maker posted revenue of $265.1 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit of $540.9 million, or ...
- Empresas reports 1Q loss Associated Press - 7 hours ago
The Mexico City-based company said it had a loss of 51 cents per share. The infrastructure and construction company posted revenue of $339.1 million in the period. In the final minutes of trading on Thursday, ...
- Nebraska pig supplier promises to investigate alleged abuses Associated Press - 7 hours ago
A national pork supplier promised Thursday to investigate abuse allegations at one of its Nebraska facilities after an animal rights group released an undercover video showing pigs with open wounds and ...
- 90-minute tornado a rarity, even where tornadoes are common Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- France sending search ship to find EgyptAir black box Associated Press - 7 hours ago
PARIS (AP) — A French naval ship specialized in underwater searches will help search for the black box flight recorders of the EgyptAir flight that crashed in the Mediterranean last week, killing all 66 aboard.
- Obama: Allies 'rattled' by Trump; Trump blasts Obama Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- The Latest: Official: Trapped tourists wade out of cave Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- Sinovac posts 1Q profit Associated Press - 8 hours ago
The Beijing-based company said it had net income of 2 cents per share. Losses, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 1 cent per share. The biopharmaceutical company posted revenue of $11 million ...
- McDonald's CEO says company is making changes customers want Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- Figures on government spending and debt Associated Press - 8 hours ago
Figures on government spending and debt in millions of dollars. The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.
- Shipwreck from 1800s uncovered in Boston's Seaport District Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- Atlantic City rescue package goes to Christie Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- $50 oil shouldn't pose major threat to consumers, economy Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- Silvercorp reports 4Q loss Associated Press - 8 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Vancouver, British Columbia-based company said it had a loss of 1 cent. The mineral miner posted revenue of $19.4 million in the period. For the year, the company reported net ...
- NQ Mobile reports 1Q loss Associated Press - 8 hours ago
The Beijing-based company said it had a loss of 8 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and non-recurring costs, were 6 cents per share. The mobile security software company posted ...
- Origin of key Clinton emails from report are a mystery Associated Press - 8 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was supposed to have turned over all work-related emails to the State Department to be released to the public. But an agency audit found at least three emails never seen before — including Clinton's own explanation of why she wanted her emails kept …
- Business Highlights Associated Press - 8 hours ago
___ $50 oil shouldn't pose major threat to consumers, economy The price of oil topped $50 a barrel this week for the first time since July, delivering a cash infusion to oil producers and a lift to beaten-down ...
- Black activists are looking beyond the courtroom for change Associated Press - 8 hours ago
- Libertarian Gary Johnson to never-Trumpers: 'I'm it' Associated Press - 9 hours ago
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared on Thursday Associated Press - 9 hours ago
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks barely budged on Thursday as investors moved cautiously after two days of large gains. Utilities and phone companies rose the most as bond yields slipped, while chemicals companies and banks returned some of their recent gains.