- The Latest: Davos backdrop is 'disruptive transformation' Associated Press - 19 minutes ago
- Ivanka Trump lays groundwork for policy role in Washington Associated Press - 25 minutes ago
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 1:40 p.m. EST Associated Press - 29 minutes ago
Prosecutors have requested the arrest of the de facto head of Samsung, South Korea's biggest company, on bribery and other charges
- Defiant EU nations ready themselves for Trump presidency Associated Press - 30 minutes ago
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested Associated Press - 49 minutes ago
- King Day highlights transition from Obama to Trump Associated Press - 50 minutes ago
- Police: 5 killed in shooting at nightclub at Mexican resort Associated Press - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
- Correction: Egg Exports-South Korea story Associated Press - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
- IMF boosts growth forecast for US, cites Trump impact Associated Press - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — The International Monetary Fund on Monday raised its forecast for the U.S. economy over the next two years, saying President-elect Donald Trump's policies should boost economic growth, particularly in 2018. But officials warned that if Trump's protectionist trade proposals set off a trade war, …
- Ethics watchdog investigating Canadian PM's vacation Associated Press - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
- Parties, protests to take over DC for Trump's inauguration Associated Press - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
- Rutgers catching up on unpaid bills after technical glitches Associated Press - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
Issues related to a new financial accounting computer system have left thousands of Rutgers University vendors awaiting payment from the school. But university officials tell NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2j0FBcm) ...
- Impish, boyish looks permeate Milan's menswear runways Associated Press - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- After long decline, St. Louis tries to rebuild with startups Associated Press - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
- DeVos to face questions over schools, conservative activism Associated Press - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Charter school advocate Betsy DeVos is widely expected to push for expanding school choice programs if confirmed as education secretary, prompting pushback from teachers unions. But Democrats and activists also are raising concerns about how her conservative Christian beliefs and advocacy for family values …
- Academics race to save rare colonial documents in Cuba Associated Press - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
- Report: Trucking firms using gadgets to cheat on emissions Associated Press - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
German public broadcaster ZDF reports that trucking companies in Europe may be using electronic equipment to commit large-scale emissions fraud. Tests commissioned by ZDF and freight industry organization ...
- As robots take jobs, Europeans mull free money for all Associated Press - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
- Graduate student aims at lofty goals for honoring John Glenn Associated Press - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
- Ice threat lingers for some Midwest states Associated Press - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
- Ford recalls more than 4,500 Kuga SUVs in South Africa Associated Press - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- Years after slayings, some seek relief in killer's execution Associated Press - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The brutal murders of a well-known Richmond couple and their young daughters as they were preparing to host a New Year's party sent shock waves through Virginia's capital city. More than 11 years later, some hope the execution of a man convicted in their deaths will close a painful chapter of …
- British pound sags ahead of prime minister's Brexit speech Associated Press - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
- Feds allege KleinBank used discriminatory lending practices Associated Press - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
The U.S. Department of Justice has sued a Minnesota bank for allegedly engaging in mortgage lending practices that discriminate against minorities. In a lawsuit filed Friday, the department said KleinBank ...
- The Big Apple Circus puts its assets up for auction Associated Press - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
The Big Apple Circus is up for sale. The one-ring circus filed for bankruptcy in November and is now putting its assets up for auction. Buyers can put in bids by a Feb. 3 deadline. The court-ordered auction ...
- IMF raises China growth forecast but warns on debt Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Piccadilly Circus signboard goes dark for digital overhaul Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Global stocks, pound drop amid worries over Brexit Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- This time, inaugural fashion is intertwined with politics Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Inauguration in sight, Trump continues Twitter assault Associated Press - 3 hours ago
- Eyewear giant to emerge from tie-up of Luxottica, Essilor Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Kyrgyzstan: Cargo plane crash kills 37, destroys village Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly Americans Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Obama made Kenyan artist's name, but Trump portraits fizzle Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Questions burn in Capitol over how Wolf will handle deficit Associated Press - 4 hours ago
It's what everyone in the Pennsylvania Capitol is asking: How will Gov. Tom Wolf balance his budget proposal without a major tax increase? Most details of the Democratic governor's proposal, to be released ...
- Looser rules on beer sales to take effect in Pennsylvania Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Pennsylvania drinkers will get a new reason to celebrate on Tuesday, when looser regulations on beer retailers go into effect, letting them sell any quantity, including individual 32-ounce bottles, six-packs ...
- Oman says it accepts 10 Guantanamo Bay detainees Associated Press - 4 hours ago
- Berlin lawmaker with Stasi secret police past resigns job Associated Press - 4 hours ago
BERLIN (AP) — A lawmaker in Berlin's new state government has resigned his position over his past with communist East Germany's Stasi secret police, saying he no longer had the support of the left-wing governing coalition.
- Women's march in DC an echo of the past Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Iraqi troops advance in eastern Mosul amid fierce clashes Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Trump partner eyes Indonesia power, sees faults in democracy Associated Press - 5 hours ago
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump's billionaire business partner and possible political proxy in Indonesia nurses big leadership ambitions in the vast but perennially lagging Southeast Asian nation, which he says isn't developed enough to have a successful democracy and needs strong leaders …
- In Hanoi, Abe says Japan will provide Vietnam patrol vessels Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Liz Weston: Retirement advice from retired financial experts Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Correction: Davos Forum story Associated Press - 5 hours ago
- Saudi's Flynas to buy 80 Airbus A320neo planes in $8.6B deal Associated Press - 6 hours ago
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Airbus says it has agreed to sell a total of 80 A320neo planes to Saudi Arabian low-cost airline Flynas in a deal worth $8.6 billion.
- SKorea's Samsung in rough patch with arrest request, recalls Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Stark inequality: Oxfam says 8 men as rich as half the world Associated Press - 9 hours ago
- South Korea seeks arrest of Samsung scion in graft scandal Associated Press - 9 hours ago
- Free speech clash: Justices considering offensive trademarks Associated Press - 10 hours ago
- Americans will get the Trump they elected as president Associated Press - 10 hours ago