- This Is a Stock Market Rout Worth Celebrating @ Bloomberg - 7 minutes ago
- Bank Balance Sheets: Readjustments and Skepticism @ Bloomberg - 10 minutes ago
- Brait to Sell Glass and Media Units in Favor of Growth Markets @ Bloomberg - 22 minutes ago
- Bulgarian Premier Faces No-Confidence Vote Over Health Care @ Bloomberg - 34 minutes ago
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will face the first no-confidence vote of his second stint as head of government over planned health-care policies in the European Union’s poorest country.
- Adidas Catches Nike in Valuation Race Ahead of CEO Entry: Chart @ Bloomberg - 35 minutes ago
- JPMorgan: This Morning We're Seeing the Two Things That Markets Hate The Most @ Bloomberg - 35 minutes ago
- 'Manon Lescaut': Charlie Rose @ Bloomberg - 37 minutes ago
- Oil, Gas Markets: Demand Destruction and Supplies @ Bloomberg - 39 minutes ago
- New Hampshire Primary Fallout: Charlie Rose @ Bloomberg - 43 minutes ago
- What's the Heart of the Problem in European Banks? @ Bloomberg - 49 minutes ago
- NATO Warships to Monitor Aegean Refugee Flow After Merkel Plea @ Bloomberg - 51 minutes ago
NATO agreed to launch a naval mission to track refugee boats in the eastern Mediterranean Sea in response to a plea from German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- Telefonica Weighs Initial Public Offering for Tower, Cable Unit Bloomberg - 53 minutes ago
- Mystery Inflows to Turkish Economy Reach Highest on Record @ Bloomberg - 53 minutes ago
- Could Negative Rates Shrink Sovereign Debt? @ Bloomberg - 55 minutes ago
- Teva Profit Misses Estimates as Copaxone Revenue Declines @ Bloomberg - 55 minutes ago
- Shire Fourth-Quarter Earnings Exceed Analysts' Expectation @ Bloomberg - 55 minutes ago
- Gupta Family, S. African President Zuma's Son, Buy Optimum Mine @ Bloomberg - 56 minutes ago
A proposal by a company controlled by South African President Jacob Zuma’s son and the Gupta family to buy Optimum Coal Mine was recommended for approval by the country’s Competition Commission.
- Currency Wars: The Great Central Bank Battle @ Bloomberg - 58 minutes ago
- Brazilian Real Joins Emerging-Market Rout as Crude Oil Tumbles @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Brazil’s real declined along with the currencies of other developing countries as crude tumbled amid concerns that turmoil in global markets will drag on.
- Nigerian Breweries Profit Falls as Devalued Naira Raises Costs @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the local unit of Heineken NV, said full-year profit declined 11 percent as the cost of doing business increased amid a devalued naira and weaker economic growth in Africa’s most ...
- Five Things You Need to Know to Start Your Day Bloomberg - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
- ONGC Profit Drops for Second Straight Quarter as Oil Plunges @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Oil & Natural Gas Corp. reported a second consecutive quarterly profit decline following the slump in crude prices.
- Ackman's Train Deal Idles @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
- Can Only Congress Prevent Climate Change? @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
- Hublot Goes Clear With the Big Bang Unico Sapphire Watch Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
- KKR's Fourth-Quarter Profit Climbs 53% on Fees; Misses Estimates @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
KKR & Co. said fourth-quarter profit rose 53 percent as the private equity firm’s portfolio appreciated at a faster pace than a year earlier and it earned more in fees. The results missed analysts’ expectations....
- HSBC Cuts Emaar's Price Estimate by 26% on Dubai Property Slump @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
- Reuters Earnings Top Estimates as Asian Growth Counters Currency @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
- Citigroup's Lee: U.S. Recession Fear Is 'Ridiculous' @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- PepsiCo Forecasts 2% Profit Gain as Dollar Weighs on Sales @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
- Oil Prices May Get Teeny @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
- IMF's Vinals: Interest Rates Could Go Even More Negative @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
- Ingves: Negative Rates Not an Issue at This Level @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Bunge Profit Misses Estimates Amid Weak Brazil Food Market @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
- Terror Concern Revives Demand for Your Parents' Package Holidays @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
Thomas Cook Group Plc, the British originator of the package holiday, said public concern about terrorist attacks is prompting an upturn in demand for organized tours as people fear being stuck abroad ...
- IMF's Vinals: Banks Are Key to European Economic Recovery @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- China Said to Pitch Hong Kong Listing, Investors for Aramco IPO Bloomberg - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- China Said to Pitch Hong Kong Listing, Funds for Aramco IPO @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- BlueBay Asset Hires Guibert, Kemp for Leveraged Finance Team @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
BlueBay Asset Management made two appointments to its global leveraged finance team as it seeks to strengthen coverage of Europe’s high-yield market.
- Telus Misses Profit Estimates Amid Alberta Economic Slowdown @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Telus Corp. reported fourth-quarter profit that missed analysts’ estimates as economic weakness in its home market of Alberta weighed on customer gains.
- Brown Shipley CIO Says Markets Disjointed From Real World @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- Rexel Shares Plunge Most in Seven Years on Downbeat Guidance @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
- Manulife Profit Slides 62% as Energy Investments Take Hit @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
- Business Leaders Urge Zuma to Sell South Africa State Assets @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
The heads of South Africa’s biggest companies urged President Jacob Zuma to sell state-owned assets, increase taxes and review the country’s labor laws as part of a raft of proposals to try and avoid a ...
- Central Banks May Need to Buy Private Assets: Redeker @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- Serbia Cuts Rates to Kindle Inflation Ahead of Early Election @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Serbia’s central bank cut borrowing costs to a record, resuming easing after a three-month pause as it tries to kindle inflation and bolster growth before early parliamentary elections later this spring....
- Zika Virus: What You Need to Know in Two Minutes @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
- Google Defends U.K. Tax Deal as Lawmakers Go on the Attack @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- Banks Are The Whipping Boys of Europe Bloomberg - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- Coal India Net Rises as Modi Electricity Plan Boosts Growth @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
Coal India Ltd., the world’s largest producer of the fuel, posted a third-quarter profit increase as Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s goal of expanding access to electricity boosted demand.