- Tech Speaking and Awards Deadlines & Opportunities: 12/18/13 Business Wire - 25 minutes ago
ITDatabase and Business Wire today highlighted numerous calls for speakers, awards and other opportunities and deadlines that tech industry communications and marketing professiona
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against OSI Systems, Inc. Business Wire - 41 minutes ago
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, representing investors of OSI Systems, Inc. , has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Investors of Western Union Compa … Business Wire - 41 minutes ago
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of Western Union Company concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
- Time Warner Cable Deportes and the Los Angeles Lakers Plan a Special Welcome for Triqui Boys from Oaxaca, … Business Wire - 52 minutes ago
Time Warner Cable Deportes and the Los Angeles Lakers today announced they will host a special welcome for the Triqui Indian boys basketball team from Oaxaca, México, during their visit to Southern California.
- Toshiba Expands Package Line-up of High Current Stepping Motor Driver ICs Business Wire - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- Nordson Advanced Technology Systems Expands to New Facilities in Taiwan Business Wire - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Nordson Corporation announces that its Advanced Technology Systems operation in Taiwan has moved to a new facility that doubles its footprint and will encompass enhanced engineering, applications, sales, service, and support for its electronics manufacturing customers.
- Staples Center & Hollywood Bowl Named Top Venues for Social Photos & Videos in WESAWIT Rankings Business Wire - 2 hours 1 minute ago
WESAWIT published its first monthly rankings of the best U.S. venues in terms of social fan engagement. Through a proprietary technology that scans the social web for fan photos an
- MDU Resources Increases 2013 Earnings Guidance; S&P Affirmed BBB+ Credit Rating Business Wire - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
MDU Resources Group, Inc. today increased its earnings guidance for 2013. Adjusted earnings per share for 2013 is now projected in the range of $1.45 to $1.50, an increase from prior guidance of $1.35 to $1.45.
- Medallion Further Extends Binding Open Season for the Wolfcamp Connector and Reagan County Extension … Business Wire - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Medallion Pipeline Company, LLC , a subsidiary of Medallion Midstream LLC, today announced that it will extend the present December 18, 2013 closing date for the binding open season for its proposed 60 mile crude oil pipeline, the Wolfcamp Connector, as well as for the potential 40 mile southward extension of the proposed …
- Simba Provides Update Business Wire - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Simba Energy Inc. announces that it has terminated negotiations with Ajax Exploration Ltd. of a definitive farmout agreement in respect of a farmout of a 66% interest and operatorship of the Company’s 100% owned Block 2A, onshore Kenya.
- New Bodybuilding.com Study Finds People Who Successfully Complete Fitness Programs Say They Live Happier … Business Wire - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
- CVB Financial Corp. Announces 97th Consecutive Cash Dividend and the Appointment of a New Director Business Wire - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
CVB Financial Corp. announced a ten cent per share cash dividend with respect to the fourth quarter of 2013. The dividend was approved at the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting held on December 18, 2013.
- Jones Energy, Inc. Completes Anadarko Basin Acquisition Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Jones Energy, Inc. announced today the closing of its previously announced acquisition of oil and gas properties in the Anadarko Basin from Sabine Oil & Gas LLC for total consideration of $195 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
- Guidewire ClaimCenter Deployed at a Major Japanese Property/Casualty Insurance Company as New Claims … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Guidewire Software, Inc. , a provider of software products to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Company Limited
- Colorado School Grades Releases 2013 Rankings of Every Public School in the State Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Colorado School Grades, an online tool created by a diverse coalition of 18 community organizations, today released its 2013 rankings of every public school in the state. The ranki
- National Mentor Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2013 Res … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
National Mentor Holdings, Inc. today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2013.
- Newcastle Declares Common Stock Dividend of $0.10 Per Share for the Fourth Quarter and Preferred Stock … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Newcastle Investment Corp. announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per common share for the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Industry’s First Smartphone to Offer an Immersive DTS Headphone:X™ Experience Unveiled by Premium Chinese … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
DTS, Inc. , a leader in high-definition audio solutions and audio enhancement technologies, today announced a collaboration with premium Chinese smartphone brand, vivo, to bring to market the first smartphones featuring DTS Headphone:X™.
- BIO Commends Senate for Budget Action to Free Up FDA User Fees Business Wire - 3 hours ago
The Biotechnology Industry Organization lauds the Senate for passing a bipartisan budget deal raising discretionary budget caps, which should grant the Food and Drug Administ
- Cardinal Bank Community Fund Awards Grant to Alexandria Prevent Cancer Foundation Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Cardinal Bank announced today that the Cardinal Bank Community Fund has awarded $5,000 to the Prevent Cancer Foundation. The mission of the Alexandria-based organization is to save lives through cancer prevention and early detection, and it has provided more than $130 million to support cancer prevention, early detection …
- VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Valassis … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Valassis Communications Inc.
- International Alliance Group Awarded Project Management Services Contract from Ryckman Creek Resources … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
International Alliance Group announced today it was selected by Ryckman Creek Resources LLC, a subsidiary of Peregrine Midstream Partners LLC, to provide project management services in the assessment of damages, unit restoration and insurance recovery effort to rebuild the nitrogen rejection unit at the Company's Ryckman …
- Berkshire Income Realty, Inc. Enters into Agreements to Acquire Two Multifamily Apartment Communitie … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Berkshire Income Realty, Inc. , , , announced today that the Company has entered into agreements to purchase Eon at Lindbergh, a 352-unit multifamily apartment community located in Atlanta, Georgia and Pavilion Townplace, a 236-unit multifamily apartment community located in Dallas, Texas for the combined purchase price …
- Fitch: Braskem's Ratings Unaffected by Solvay Indupa Acquisition Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Braskem S.A. 's recent announcement that it had reached an agreement to acquire Solvay Indupa S.A.I.C. is seen as neutral to credit quality. Braskem could
- CLARCOR Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 4 hours ago
The CLARCOR Inc. Board of Directors at its December board meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on
- ModusLink Announces Voting Results for Annual Meeting and Adjournment with Respect to Proposal to Declassify … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
ModusLink Global Solutions™, Inc. held its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders earlier today. The proposals considered at the Annual Meeting a
- Southport Lane Establishes Premium Beverage Group Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Southport Lane has announced that it has formed Premium Beverage Group, Inc. , an alcoholic beverage sector rollup. Premium Beverage’s first acquisitions are Lieb
- Fitch Downgrades 3 Distressed Classes of BACM 2007-5; Affirms Super Senior Classes Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has downgraded three classes and affirmed 18 classes of Banc of America Commercial Mortgage Trust commercial mortgage pass-through certificates series 2007-5.
- DIRECTV to Present at Citi’s 2014 Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference Business Wire - 4 hours ago
DIRECTV will present at Citi’s Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. The presentation will include an update and outlook on the DIRECTV businesses.
- Affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Enters into Definitive Agreement to Sell Wabash Technologies Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Sun Capital Partners, Inc. , a leading private investment firm specializing in leveraged buyouts and investments in market-leading companies, today announced that an affiliate has signed an agreement to sell its investment in Wabash Technologies , a leading supplier of high-quality powertrain sensors and actuators to the …
- Fitch Affirms & Withdraws OGX's Ratings Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed and withdrawn the following ratings of OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes S.A. :
- Moody's Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 4 hours ago
On December 17, 2013, the Board of Directors of Moody's Corporation declared a regular quarterly dividend of 28 cents per share of MCO Common Stock, a 12 percent increase from the prior quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share.
- AFC Enterprises Completes Refinancing Business Wire - 4 hours ago
AFC Enterprises, Inc. , the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, announced the completion of a new, five-year $125 million revolving credit facility on December 18, 2013.
- Saab: The Brazilian Government selects Gripen Business Wire - 4 hours ago
- NanoString Technologies Announces Publication of Pivotal ABCSG-8 Study of the Prosigna Breast Cancer … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
NanoString Technologies, Inc., a provider of life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostic products, today announced that Annals of Oncology, the journal of the European Society of Medical Oncology, has published a pivotal study validating the Prosigna™ Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay …
- Mandiant® CEO & Founder Recognized as One of Foreign Policy’s Global Thinkers of 2013 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
- Fitch Affirms Allstate's Ratings; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB+' rating to Allstate's issuance of preferred stock. At the same time, Fitch affirmed the 'A-' Issuer Default Rating of The Allstate Corporation as well as the 'A+' Insurer Financial Strength ratings of Allstate Insurance Co.
- WGL Holdings, Inc. and Washington Gas Light Company Declare Dividends Business Wire - 4 hours ago
WGL Holdings, Inc. today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.4200 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable February 1, 2014, to shareholders
- CSC Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire - 4 hours ago
The Board of Directors of CSC has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.20 per share on the company’s Common Stock. The dividend will be paid on January 20, 2014 t
- Vanguard Announces Estimated Cash Distributions for the Vanguard ETFs (VCE, VCN, VDY, VRE, VUS, VUN, … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Vanguard Investments Canada Inc. today announced the estimated December 2013 cash distributions for the Vanguard ETFs listed on Toronto Stock Exchange . Please note that any c
- Second Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Recommends MFC Shareholders Vote Only on BLUE Proxy FOR Two IAT … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Mr. Peter R. Kellogg and IAT Reinsurance Company Ltd. commented on the second major independent proxy advisory firm, Glass Lewis & Co., LLC , recommendation for change at MFC Industrial Ltd.
- concept3D Releases Commercial Beta of simuwatt Solar Business Wire - 5 hours ago
concept3D has developed simuwatt® Solar to streamline commercial solar sales, design and permitting. The National Renewable Energy Lab partnered with concept3D to create sim
- Celebrate the Holidays with “The Real Elf Wives of the North Pole!” Business Wire - 5 hours ago
It’s time to celebrate the holidays with “The Real Elf Wives of the North Pole” as they deck the halls and dish about North Pole fashion, music, food, Santa Claus, the elves, and m
- BankUnited, Inc. Announces the Sale of Certain Investment Securities Business Wire - 5 hours ago
On December 17, 2013, BankUnited, Inc. executed the last open market sales of its Collateralized Loan Obligations portfolio. The amortized cost basis of the CLOs sold was approximately $431 million, comprising the Company’s entire CLO portfolio, and the sales resulted in a net loss of approximately $1.4 million.
- Timothy J. Naughton Joins Health Care REIT, Inc. Board of Directors Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Health Care REIT, Inc. announced today that Timothy J. Naughton, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of AvalonBay Communities, Inc. , has b
- COO David Brierwood to Retire From MSCI Business Wire - 5 hours ago
MSCI Inc. , a leading provider of investment decision support tools worldwide, announced today that its Chief Operating Officer, David Brierwood, will retire from MSCI
- SM Energy Announces 2014 Capital Budget and Production Guidance Business Wire - 5 hours ago
SM Energy Company today announces that its Board of Directors has approved the capital expenditure budget for 2014. The Company is also providing initial 2014 production
- Polaris Announces Strategic Partnership with Ariens Company Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Polaris Industries Inc. today announced a strategic partnership with Ariens Company, a Brillion, Wis.-based manufacturer of outdoor power equipment. Ariens is a family-owned manufacturer of snow blowers, lawnmowers and other outdoor power equipment.
- California ISO Board Adopts Joint Plan to Ensure Future Electricity Reliability Business Wire - 5 hours ago
The California Independent System Operator Corporation Board of Governors today approved collaborating with the California Public Utilities Commission on a multi-year
- InspectMyRide’s Top 10 Holiday Tips for Buying a Car Online Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Does the holiday shopping season have you running on fumes? This time of year, crowded malls and bumper-to-bumper traffic drive more consumers to make their purchases online. For t