- EpiCept Issues Notice of Special Meeting of Stockholders on August 6 to Approve Important Aspects of … Business Wire - 24 minutes ago
- DogVacay Releases Inaugural Survey on State of Pet Travel in the U.S. Business Wire - 57 minutes ago
With summer travel season in full swing, DogVacay.com, the leading online home dog boarding and pet services community, today released its inaugural survey on the State of Pet Travel in the U.S.
- ZTE Wins Best Optical Product - 100G Award Business Wire - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
ZTE Corporation , a publicly-listed global provider of telecommunications equipment, network solutions and mobi
- NCKU Professor Awarded Fellow of American Academy of Microbiology Business Wire - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
The Vice Dean of National Cheng Kung University College of Medicine, Dr. Jiunn-Jong Wu, who is also distinguished professor at the NCKU Department of Medical Laboratory Scie
- KBS REIT III Closes on $269 Million National Office Portfolio in Largest Transaction to Date Business Wire - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III , a Newport Beach, Calif.-based public, non-traded real estate investment trust, has closed on its largest transaction to date, a $269 million purchase of three premier office properties in Dallas and Maryland.
- Toshiba Announces Slimmer 7mm Solid State Hybrid Drive Business Wire - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
- Logitech Introduces the Harmony Ultimate Hub, Turning iPhone and Android Smartphones into Personal Universal … Business Wire - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Logitech today announced the expansion of its universal remote control lineup with the Logitech® Harmony Ultimate Hub, an appcessory for consolidating all of your remote controls into one simple smartphone app, giving you personalized control of up to eight devices from anywhere in the house, using the smartphone you already …
- MSCI Launches New Series of Barra Models Business Wire - 4 hours ago
MSCI Inc. , a leading provider of investment decision support tools worldwide, today announced the launch of a new series of single-country multi-factor models with Systematic Equity Strategies , MSCI’s new approach to risk modeling.
- Norse Energy Corp ASA: Norse Energy Restructuring Update Business Wire - 4 hours ago
- CVB Financial Corp. Announces Increase of Cash Dividend Business Wire - 5 hours ago
CVB Financial Corp. announced a ten cent per share cash dividend with respect to the second quarter of 2013. The dividend was approved at the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting held on June 19, 2013.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund Announces Distribution of $0.48 Per Share for Q2 2013 Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund, Inc. announced today its quarterly distribution of $0.48 per share for the quarter ended May 31, 2013.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company Increases Distribution to $0.58 Per Share for Q2 2013 Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company announced today its quarterly distribution of $0.58 per share for the quarter ended May 31, 2013. This distribution represents an increase of 2.7% from the prior quarter’s distribution of $0.565 per share and an increase of 10.0% from the distribution for the quarter ended May 31, …
- Exclusively Dubai to Offer Luxury Golf Tours of Dubai Business Wire - 5 hours ago
A new Phoenix-based travel company, Exclusively Dubai, is bringing the exotic golf courses, architecture and culture of Dubai to sophisticated North American travelers, providing once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences.
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Surgeons Return from Medical Mission to Amman, Jordan Business Wire - 5 hours ago
- Dejour Closes C$3.5 Million Debt Facility Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Dejour Energy Inc. , an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating in North America's Piceance Basin and Peace River Arch regions, announces that it has closed a fixed term, interest only, C$3.5 million debt facility due December 2014, with Calgary, Canada based Invico Performance Yield …
- Infonetics: Doubling Year-over-Year, PBX-Based Video Systems Keeping Enterprise Video Market Afloat Business Wire - 5 hours ago
- Xenex’s Germ-Zapping Robot Enhancing Patient Safety at Johnson City Medical Center Business Wire - 5 hours ago
As hospitals across the nation look for new and innovative ways to battle deadly pathogens and kill multi-drug resistant organisms that put patients at risk, Johnson City Medical C
- Baylor, Scott & White Move Forward with Agreement to Merge Business Wire - 5 hours ago
- Talia Jevan Properties Selects Plaza Companies for Leasing, Property Management and Construction Services … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Vancouver-based Talia Jevan Properties has selected Plaza Companies to provide leasing, property management and construction services for a flagship medical office building in nort
- Wright Medical Group, Inc. and MicroPort Scientific Corporation Enter Into Definitive Agreement Under … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Wright Medical Group, Inc. today announced a definitive agreement under which MicroPort Medical B.V., a subsidiary of MicroPort Scientific Corporation , will acquire Wright’s OrthoRecon business.
- CLARCOR Reports Record Second Quarter Diluted Earnings Per Share Business Wire - 6 hours ago
- Gabelli Global Utility & Income Trust Completes Successful Rights Offering Raising $70 Million Business Wire - 6 hours ago
The Gabelli Global Utility & Income Trust is pleased to announce the completion of its transferable rights offering in which the Fund issued 1,032,428 common shares and 1,032,428 newly issued Series A Cumulative Puttable and Callable Preferred Shares , with gross proceeds of $70,721,318.
- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust’s 1220 19th Street Receives AOBA TOBY® Award Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust announced that 1220 19th Street, located in the Central Business District submarket of Washington, DC, has received the A
- Fitch Rates Georgia $681MM General Obligations 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to $684.955 million in state of Georgia general obligation bonds, consisting of the following:
- THE Aesthetic Show™ Sees Record Number of Attendees and Debuts AestheticTV™ Business Wire - 6 hours ago
THE Aesthetic Show™ celebrated its seventh anniversary May 16th through May 19th by proudly announcing the debut of AestheticTV.com, the first and only one-stop resource center for current and original video content focusing on the booming consumer appetite for cosmetic procedures.
- Fitch Affirms All Classes of UBS-BAMLL Trust 2012-WRM Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed all classes of UBS-BAMLL Trust 2012-WRM commercial mortgage pass-through certificates series 2012-WRM. A complete list of rating actions follows at the e
- DataFluidics, Intel and Mellanox collaborate to complete the integration of Reflex and VMA technology, … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
DataFluidics, the innovative provider of ultra-low latency technology today announced their flagship product Reflex has introduced compatibility with Mellanox’s VMA, a leading kernel-bypass technology.
- Xaxis Launches in Taiwan, Bringing Multi-Platform Audience Buying to In-Market Advertisers Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Xaxis, the world's largest audience buying company, announced today the launch of operations in Taiwan. The move builds upon the company’s ongoing global expansion, following the debut of new office locations in Hong Kong and Thailand during Q1 2013.
- Fitch Affirms N-45o First CMBS Issuer Corporation, Series 2003-2 Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed N-45o First CMBS Issuer Corporation, series 2003-2 commercial mortgage pay-through bonds. A detailed list of rating actions follows at the end of this re
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces A Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against iGATE … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Pepperidge Farm Makes a Splash at Mealtime with New Goldfish® Mac & Cheese Business Wire - 7 hours ago
- Trissential Supply Chain Experts Take Spotlight at National Forum Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Trissential, a management consultancy focused on business improvement, has lined up Supply Chain Experts Robert Sabath and Richard Sherman to deliver a half-day executive workshop on “Improving Business Processes By Implementing a House of Excellence” at the Chief Supply Chain Forum June 18-20 in Chicago.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Jabil Posts Third Quarter Results Business Wire - 7 hours ago
In the chart labeled "Fiscal Q4 2013 Guidance, including Nypro acquisition:" Net revenue should read: $4.45 billion to $4.65 billion .
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation’s Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.545 per share of common stock, payable on September 3, 2013, to shareho
- Fitch Affirms Groups Health's IFS and Senior Secured Bonds at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Group Health Cooperative's and subsidiary Group Health Options, Inc.'s Insurer Financial Strength ratings at 'BBB-'.
- SIGGRAPH 2013 Showcases the Latest Real-Time Developments Business Wire - 7 hours ago
- Schnitzer Named “Scrap Company of the Year” at the American Metal Market’s 2013 Awards for Steel Exc … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. was named “Scrap Company of the Year” at the American Metal Market’s 2013 Awards for Steel Excellence fourth annual industry aw
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Pfizer Announces Final Exchange Ratio of 0.9898 for Zoetis Exchange Offer and … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
The fifth graf should read: As of 4 p.m., New York City time, on June 19, 2013, the exchange offer was oversubscribed, with approximately 868,006,432 shares of Pfizer common stock having been validly tendered for exchange and not validly withdrawn.
- Fitch Takes Various Actions on SLM Student Loan Trust 2002-7 Bonds Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings affirms the senior notes at 'AAAsf' and upgrades the subordinate notes to 'Asf' from 'BBsf' issued by SLM Student Loan Trust 2002-7. The Rating Outlook on the senior notes, which is tied to the sovereign rating of the U.S.
- Helix Announces New $900 Million Credit Facility and Notice of Redemption of $275 Million 9.5% Senior … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. announced today that it has entered into a credit agreement with a syndicated bank lending group in the amount of $900 million, consisting of a $600 million revolving credit facility and a $300 million term loan.
- Holly Energy Partners Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Webcast Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. plans to announce results for its quarter ending June 30, 2013 on July 30, 2013, before the opening of trading on the NYSE.
- Fitch Assigns Final Ratings to FREMF 2013-K713 Multifamily Mtge PT Ctfs & Freddie Mac SPC Ser K-713 Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned the following ratings and Rating Outlooks to the FREMF 2013-K713 Multifamily Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates and Freddie Mac Structured Pass-Through C
- Fitch Updates Rating Criteria for Solid Waste Revenue Bonds Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has updated its criteria report for solid waste revenue bonds. The updated report replaces the existing criteria published June 2012. No changes to the ratings of exi
- UnitedHealthcare of California Receives Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Los Angeles Business Journal has awarded UnitedHealthcare of California the publication’s 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility Award.
- ICF International Announces Timing of Second Quarter of 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call Business Wire - 7 hours ago
ICF International will release its second quarter 2013 results after the market closes on August 1, 2013. The results will be available at http://investor.icfi.com. ICF management will host a conference call at 5 p.m.
- Fitch Releases Report on Los Angeles, CA Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has published a report on Los Angeles, CA.
- South Texas Residents Gain Access to New Life-Saving Technology at the Baptist Heart and Rhythm Cent … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
For the first time, South Texas residents are gaining access to life-saving technology that will treat complex heart issues, closer to home. Heart patients in San Antonio and its surrounding area can now receive treatment at the Baptist Heart and Rhythm Center, the first in South Texas to offer the Stereotaxis Robotic Navigation …
- penveu® to Exhibit at ISTE 2013, Booth #6220 Business Wire - 8 hours ago
penveu®, an Interphase Corporation business, will be attending ISTE 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Designed for educators around the globe who want to discover how others are using innovative technologies to help expand their students’ horizons, ISTE 2013 addresses the growing market …
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Preliminary Ratings to Shellpoint Asset Funding Trust 2013-1 Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigns preliminary ratings to six classes of mortgage pass-through certificates from Shellpoint Asset Funding Trust 2013-1 , a jumbo p
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Assigns Final Ratings to DT Auto Owner Trust 2013-1 Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Kroll Bond Rating Agency assigned final ratings to four classes of DT Auto Owner Trust 2013-1 , a subprime auto asset-backed securities transaction. Concur