- AT&T to Release Fourth-Quarter 2014 Earnings January 27 Business Wire - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
AT&T Inc. announced today that the company’s fourth-quarter 2014 results will be released after the New York Stock Exchange closes on Tuesday, January 27, 2015. At 4:30 p.m.
- Taste the Mystery of the Famous Ghost Pepper with Popeyes® Newest Product Innovation Business Wire - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen spices up your January with its latest innovation, NEW Ghost Pepper Wings. Capturing the flavor of the elusive ghost pepper, Popeyes Bonafide® wings are marinated for 12-hours in an exotic blend of peppers, taking the intense flavor all the way to the bone.
- Amazon Prime Experiences Another Record-Breaking Holiday Season Business Wire - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
— Amazon’s 20th holiday season brought record growth to the company’s fast, free shipping program Amazon Prime – more than 10 million new members worldwide tried Prime for the first time.
- Turkcell Becomes the First Mobile Operator Globally to Integrate World’s Fastest 3G to Its Network Business Wire - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Turkcell , Turkey’s leading telecoms and technology company, has announced the integration of 3-Carrier technology to its 3G network. With this i
- Wise Hails Strong Shareholder and Employee Support for Wise Vision for Forward’s Future Business Wire - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Terence Bernard Wise, the largest shareholder and member of the board of directors of Forward Industries, Inc. , issued a statement today hailing the substantial suppo
- Ligand Partner Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Announces Submission of New Drug Application for Captisol-Enabled™ … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated announces that its partner Spectrum Pharmaceuticals has submitted a New Drug Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Captisol-enabled™ Melphalan HCl for injection for use as a high-dose conditioning treatment prior to hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation in patients …
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Volcano … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Volcano Corporation (Nasda
- Tennessee Develops Education Standards Review Website Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam recently announced a public review process to obtain feedback from Tennesseans regarding the state’s education standards. The Standards Review Applic
- Fiesta Parade Floats Set to Inspire A Global Audience With its Exciting Line-Up of Rose Parade® Float … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Fiesta Parade Floats, the leading award winning float-builder for the Rose Parade is kicking off 2015 Decorating Week with the unveiling of a line-up of inspirational and fun Rose
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Files a New Drug Application with the FDA for Captisol-Enabled™ (Propylene Glycol-Free) … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals , a biotechnology company with fully integrated commercial and drug development operations with a primary focus in Hematology and Oncology, today announced the company has submitted a New Drug Application to the U.S.
- Acacia Subsidiary Enters into Settlement and Patent License Agreement with TCSP Inc. dba TrustCommer … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Acacia Research Corporation announced today that its Credit Card Fraud Control Corporation subsidiary has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with TCSP Inc.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Weekly Recap (December 17, 2014 – December 24, 2014) Business Wire - 5 hours ago
The following releases focus on Corporate Social Responsibility and moved during the week of December 17, 2014 – December 24, 2014.
- Atos and Panasonic Agree to Jointly Develop AV and IT Solutions Business Wire - 11 hours ago
- Rose Parade® Float Decorating is in Full Bloom at Fiesta Parade Floats Business Wire - 17 hours ago
Fiesta Parade Floats:
- A Higher Number of Medical Tourists From the US Will Intensify Competition in the Global Medical Tourism … Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Increasing healthcare costs in developed countries are expected to impact the Global Medical Tourism Market, which will grow at a CAGR of 19.38 percent from 2015-2019, says researc
- Nintendo News: Crunchyroll Heads to Nintendo’s Wii U Console Business Wire - 22 hours ago
Thousands of episodes of anime shows are headed to Nintendo’s Wii U home console. Starting today, Wii U owners with a broadband Internet connection can access the Crunchyroll appli
- Nintendo News: Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems Business Wire - Thu, Dec 25, 2014 9:00 AM EST
- Panasonic and UNESCO Jointly Release New 2015 World Heritage Calendar Application Business Wire - Thu, Dec 25, 2014 9:00 AM EST
- Pros vs. Heroes Charity Flag Football Game Comes to Mesa, Ariz. Business Wire - Thu, Dec 25, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Pros vs. Heroes Charity Flag Football Game will join the action of the Super Bowl weekend in the Valley, by putting a Pro Elite team to play against the Mesa & Chandler Police and Fire's Flag team.
- IHI and Toshiba to Launch Demonstration Research of Ocean Current Power Generation System Business Wire - Thu, Dec 25, 2014 2:59 AM EST
- Citi Announces Agreement to Sell Retail Banking Business in Japan to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corpora … Business Wire - Thu, Dec 25, 2014 1:30 AM EST
Citi today announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to sell its retail banking business in Japan to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation . The entire retail banking operations of Citibank Japan Ltd., including its Japan-wide network of retail branches and ATMs, will be transferred to a trust bank subsidiary of …
- THine Releases an Industry-first Motor Driver with LVDS Input/Output Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 9:30 PM EST
THine Electronics, Inc. , the global leader in high-speed serial interface and provider of mixed-signal LSI today announced an industry-first* motor driver product, THM3561, with input/output of LVDS or Low Voltage Differential Signaling.
- The Web Site You Study Japan Opened for Students Who Want to Study in JAPAN Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 9:00 PM EST
- VOLCANO CORPORATION SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 5:37 PM EST
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Trendy Tampa Tech Startup Viralstyle.com to Accept Bitcoin Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 5:31 PM EST
December 24, 2014 Just in time for the Holidays, Viralstyle.com is jumping aboard the hottest sleigh in the world of currency – Bitcoin.
- CAESARS ACQUISITION COMPANY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Mer … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- DEADLINE ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Reminds Shareholders Of Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. Of Upcoming … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Brain Injury Survivor Gets His Christmas Wish at Southside Hospital Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 4:44 PM EST
A 20-year-old Bay Shore man critically injured in a car crash one year ago had his Christmas wish fulfilled today, thanks to the dedicated clinicians at Southside Hospital and two
- First Alert to Exhibit at 2015 International CES, booth 70823 Sands Smart Home, Jan 6 - 9, 2015, in Las … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 4:24 PM EST
Press Kit Materials are Available at: http://www.tradeshownews.com/events/2015-International-CES/FirstAlert/
- FDA Approves Gazyva® (Obinutuzumab) Supplemental Biologics License Application with New Data in Previously … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 4:17 PM EST
Genentech, a member of the Roche Group , today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a supplemental biologics license application for Gazyva in combination with chlorambucil chemotherapy in people with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia .
- Darcy Oake: Edge of Reality Debuts on UK’s ITV 1 December 27th at 9:50 PM Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Acclaimed illusionist Darcy Oake debuts on the worldwide stage with his breathtaking primetime television special, “Edge of Reality.” Filmed in front of a sold-out audience at the historic Opera House in Blackpool, UK, the special elevates Darcy to an elite status on a global scale and airs December 27th on the UK’s ITV …
- C Spire Helps Victims of Deadly Tornadoes in Two Mississippi Counties with Text-to-Donate Mobile Giving … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 3:48 PM EST
C Spire is making it easy to help victims of severe storms and at least one deadly tornado that roared through southeastern Mississippi two days before Christmas with the launch to
- Atlanta Community Mourns Loss of Educator David Schenck Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 3:29 PM EST
- Electro Scan Achieves ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Electro Scan Inc., a global leader in leak detection & pipeline certification, today announced that it has received ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certification for its paten
- Dejour’s 2nd Well Logs 17’ of Gething Gas Pay Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Dejour Energy Inc. , an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating in North America's Picean
- AHF: New FDA Policy on Gay Blood Donors Remains Flawed Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:29 PM EST
While a proposed updated Food and Drug Administration policy governing blood donations from gay men and men-who-have-sex-with-men will overturn a decades-long lifetime ban on such donations, AIDS Healthcare Foundation , the largest global AIDS organization notes the updated policy remains deeply flawed and continues to …
- Kernel to Bring Sony Pictures’ “The Interview” to U.S. Viewers for $5.99 at www.seetheinterview.com Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Kernel, the digital media company that uses ground-breaking technology to dynamically engage audiences, has partnered with Sony Pictures to deliver “The Interview” to U.S. audiences via Internet streaming for $5.99.
- INVESTOR ALERT: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces An Expanded Class Period in the Shareholder Lawsuit … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, representing investors of Rayonier, Inc. , has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District
- Fitch Upgrades Weber Basin WCD, UT's Water Revs to 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AAA' rating to the following Weber Basin Water Conservancy District, Utah debt:
- Putnam Announces Dividend Rates for Class A Open-End Funds Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:52 PM EST
The Trustees of The Putnam Funds have declared the following distributions.
- Taro Announces Results of Its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced that the Company held its annual general meeting of shareholders on December 22, 2014, at the of
- Fitch Affirms Mercantil Commercebank's IDRs on Downgrade of Mercantil Servicios Financieros Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long- and Short-term Issuer Default Ratings of Mercantil Commercebank Florida Bancorp and its main subsidiary, Mercantil Commercebank, N.A.
- Fitch Rates LA County Public Works Fin Auth Lease Revs 'A+'; Outlook Revised to Positive Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:23 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A+' rating to the following Los Angeles County Public Works Financing Authority , California lease revenue bonds :
- Exelis seeks veterans and transitioning service members for intensive military to civilian leadership … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:20 PM EST
Exelis and Korn Ferry are seeking applicants for the Leveraging Military Leadership Program , a free program helping new veterans apply leadership experience to civilian positions.
- Pet Care from beyond the Grave Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- A.M. Best Assigns Ratings to Capital Life Insurance Company Limited Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:59 PM EST
A.M. Best has assigned a financial strength rating of B- and an issuer credit rating of “bb-” to Capital Life Insurance Company Limited . The outlook
- Christopher Nolan’s “INTERSTELLAR” to Play at the California Science Center IMAX® Theatre for a Special … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:34 PM EST
IMAX and Paramount Pictures today announced a special limited run of Christopher Nolan’s acclaimed film “INTERSTELLAR” at the California Science Center IMAX® theatre, marking the f
- UPI SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of the Board of Directors of Uroplasty, … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Uroplasty, Inc. for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Vision-Sciences, Inc.
- CACQ SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of the Board of Directors of Caesars … Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Caesars Acquisition Company for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and o
- Luxoft to Participate in Consumer Telematics and Consumer Electronic Shows, 2015 Business Wire - Wed, Dec 24, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Luxoft Holding, Inc , a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base, today announced participation in Consumer