- Nordic Nanovector – Approved Prospectus Business Wire - 10 minutes ago
Reference is made to the press release dated 18 June 2014, regarding the successful closing of a NOK 250 million private placement, and the minutes from the extraordinary general m
- Dezima Reports Positive Results in its Phase 2b TULIP Trial with CETP Inhibitor TA-8995 in Dyslipide … Business Wire - 16 minutes ago
Dezima Pharma , the biotechnology company developing innovative drugs in the field of dyslipidemia, announced today that it has received very positive results in its Phas
- Mitsubishi Electric to Support Landslides Relief Efforts in Hiroshima Business Wire - 18 minutes ago
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that the Mitsubishi Electric Group will donate a total of 10 million yen to aid victims and support recovery efforts in
- ICA Gruppen AB: ICA Gruppen to Sell Forma Business Wire - 26 minutes ago
- Fastighets AB Balder: Balder Acquires a Property in Central Gothenburg Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
- Nanjing Completes Its Innovative Youth Olympic Games on August 28th with Spectacular Closing Ceremon … Business Wire - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- Orexo Has Successfully Completed Its Private Placement of Approx. SEK 346.5m Business Wire - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
- Candyking Holding AB: Quarterly report April – June 2014 Business Wire - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- New number of votes in AB Volvo Business Wire - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
- MEMSCAP: First Half 2014 Earnings: Positive Operating Cash Flow at € 0.7 Million Business Wire - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- MGEA Global Business Tour - Bridging Chinese and US Game Industry Players Business Wire - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Figures from an authoritative organization show that China’s games industry will see its market size reach $3 billion in 2014, only next to America's $3.2 billion. In a bid to driv
- Ontex: Continued momentum in H1 2014 with 8.4% LFL revenue growth and improved profitability Business Wire - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
- Ipsen: 2014 Half-Year Results and 2014 Objectives Business Wire - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
- Fitch Affirms Pacifico Peruano-Suiza's (Peru) IFS at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the local currency Insurer Financial Strength rating of Pacifico Peruano-Suiza Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros at 'BBB-'.
- ChildFund International and Partners Deliver Emergency Medical Aid to West Africa Ebola Front Lines Business Wire - 5 hours ago
- Fitch Affirms Rimac's (Peru) IFS Rating at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Rimac Seguros y Reaseguros S.A.'s Insurer Financial Strength ratings at 'BBB'.
- Fitch Affirms El Pacifico Vida's (Peru) IFS at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the local currency Insurer Financial Strength rating of El Pacifico Vida Compania de Seguros y Reaseguros at 'BBB'.
- Rightsmith Selected as Shutterstock's Exclusive Reseller in Japan for Enterprise Customers Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Rightsmith Group, a global company that refines, manages, and monetizes digital content for professional rights holders, announced that its Japanese entity, Rightsmith K.K., became the exclusive reseller of the Premier License for Shutterstock, Inc.
- Giving the Unexpected, INC. Granted 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Giving the Unexpected, INC. has been granted 501 status by the Internal Revenue Service . Already a not for profit organization based in South Florida, this step now makes us eligible to apply for grants, which will further broaden our access to resources and strengthen our ability to provide HOPE to residents in Dominican …
- AHF Asks “How Many More?” on Latest Porn HIV Infection Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Two weeks after California Assembly Bill 1576, Assemblymember Isadore Hall’s bill to require condoms in all adult films made in California, failed to get out of the Senate Appropriations Committee—effectively killing the bill for this year—another adult film industry-related HIV infection has been identified in a performer …
- CORRECTING and REPLACING CAPTION Photos of Head & Shoulders “Mane Man” and Toronto Blue Jays Pitcher … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
- The International Bio-Community Meets in Japan! Announcing Integrated Biotech Business Event - BioJapan … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
- The Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Earns Its Third Award … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
- Ocular Therapeutix Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Ocular Therapeutix , a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye, toda
- Joule to Host Strategic Seminar on Climate Change in Norway, Featuring Jeffrey Sachs Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Joule, the innovator of a CO2 -to-fuels reverse combustion process, will convene industry and political leaders for a seminar in Oslo, Norway: “Converting Words to Action on Climat
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Participation at the Goldman Sachs Global Retailing Conference Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Carter’s, Inc. , the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announced today that Michael D. Casey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs 21st Annual Global Retailing Conference to be held at The Plaza Hotel, New York City, on …
- Fitch Affirms ML-CFC 2006-1 Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed all classes of ML-CFC Commercial Mortgage Trust series 2006-1. A detailed list of rating actions follows at the end of this press release.
- Royal Gold Announces Fourth Quarter Dividend Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Royal Gold, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has declared its fourth quarter dividend of US$0.21 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on October 17, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 3, 2014.
- Compass Minerals to Present at KeyBanc 2014 Basic Materials and Packaging Conference Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Compass Minerals chief executive officer, Fran Malecha, is scheduled to present a business overview and an updated company outlook at the KeyBanc Basic Materials and Packaging Conference on Wednesday, Sept.
- Nuveen Diversified Dividend and Income Fund Announces Policy Change Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as individual investors, today announced that the Board of Trustees of the Nuveen Diver
- Fitch Rates Brevard County, FL Revenue Bonds 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA-' rating to the following Brevard County, FL revenue bonds:
- Microchip Technology Confirms Preliminary Discussions with CSR plc Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Microchip Technology Incorporated :
- Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Files for Initial Public Offering Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Great Western Bancorp, Inc. announced today that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial pub
- Fitch Affirms 16 Classes of LBUBS 2007-C2 Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed 16 classes of LB-UBS Commercial Mortgage Trust commercial mortgage pass-through certificates series 2007-C2. A detailed list of rating actions fo
- Associa Hosts Business Forum Featuring Wisconsin Congressman Sean Duffy Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Associa, the nation’s largest community association management firm, opens its doors at the Client Shared Services Center in Richardson for this month’s installment of the B
- Hellman & Friedman and ABRA's Senior Management Team Close Acquisition of ABRA Auto Body & Glass Business Wire - 9 hours ago
ABRA Auto Body & Glass, , a leading national damaged vehicle repair provider, and its principal owner, Palladium Equity Partners, LLC closed today on the acquisition plans announced earlier this month for ABRA to be acquired by affiliates of Hellman & Friedman, LLC and ABRA’s senior management team.
- Mead Johnson to Present at the Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company announced today that it will present at the Barclays Back-to-School Consumer Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on September 4, 2014. Speaking on behalf of the company will be Kasper Jakobsen, president and chief executive officer, and Stan Burhans, vice president of finance for global commercial …
- APWG Report: Phishers Targeting Crypto Currency, Payment Services and Retail Sites Business Wire - 9 hours ago
The APWG reports in its new Phishing Activity Trends Report that new online payment services and crypto-currency sites are being targeted by phishers. The number of phishing attack
- Fitch Releases Report on Los Angeles, CA Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has published a report on Los Angeles, CA.
- PWC Capital Inc. Announces Entering into a Subscription Agreement for the Private Placement of 4,700,000 … Business Wire - 9 hours ago
PWC Capital Inc. is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Subscription Agreement with Eugene George for the private placement of 4,700,000 Common Shares
- Neebo, Inc. Announces Fiscal Year 2014 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results Conference Call Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Neebo, Inc. , the beneficial owner of Nebraska Book Company, Inc. and an industry leader in solutions for the college store marketplace, today announced it will host a conference call on Thursday, September 4, 2014, at 9:00 a.m.
- Standup for the Cure Announces Miami Event to Benefit Susan G. Komen Business Wire - 10 hours ago
After three successful years, Standup for the Cure, alongside its national sponsor, Ambry Genetics, and presenting sponsor, Riviera Paddlesurf, announces Standup for the Cure Miami to benefit the Miami/Ft.
- PWC Capital Inc. to Pay Quarterly Dividend on Class “B” Preferred Shares Business Wire - 10 hours ago
PWC Capital Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend on its outstanding Class “B” Preferred Shares on September 30, 2014 at the rate of $2.25 per annum. The dividend will be in the amount of $0.563 per Class “B” Preferred Share, comprised of $0.21 cash and $0.353 in common shares of PWC.
- Fitch Affirms Niagara Falls, NY's GOs at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the City of Niagara Falls, NY's outstanding general obligation bonds as follows:
- Fitch Releases Report on United Methodist Homes of New Jersey Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has published a report on United Methodist Homes of New Jersey.
- Nebraska 4-H and UnitedHealthcare Expand “Eat4-Health” Partnership, Use “Pedal Power” to Help Tackle … Business Wire - 10 hours ago
- Fitch Affirms FREMF 2013-K32 and Freddie Mac Pass-Through Certificates, Series K-032 Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed six classes of FREMF 2013-K32 multifamily mortgage pass-through certificates and three classes of Freddie Mac structured pass-through certificates, series K-032.
- Fitch: Balanced Global Corporate Rating Activity at Mid-Year Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Fitch Global Corporate Rating Activity — First-Half 2014http://www.fitchratings.com/creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=753021
- Edison International and Southern California Edison Declare Dividends Business Wire - 10 hours ago
The Board of Directors of Edison International today declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.355 per share, payable on October 31, 2014, to shareholders of rec
- Fitch Affirms GSMSC 2009-RR1 Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Fitch Ratings affirms GS Mortgage Securities Corporation II, GSMS Trust 2009-RR1 certificates as follows: