- Fitch Rates Verizon's Sr. Unsecured Notes 'A-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 9 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to Verizon Communications Inc.'s offering of EUR1.4 billion of 1.625% senior unsecured notes due 2024 and EUR1 billion of 2.625% senior unsecured notes due 2031.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. Announces Clinical and Preclinical Data Presentations at Upcoming 56th ASH Annual Meeting … Business Wire - 10 minutes ago
ImmunoGen, Inc. , a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its antibody-drug conjugate technology, today announced the data pre
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA REVLON Introduces Global Brand Re-launch and Declares “LOVE IS ON” Business Wire - 11 minutes ago
Revlon, the iconic cosmetics company, is proud to unveil REVLON LOVE IS ON, the re-launch of the brand and its first global tag line in over a decade. More than a marketing campaign, the Revlon brand is dedicating itself to inspiring love and connecting with people around the world on an emotional level.
- Fitch Affirms American Equity's Ratings; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 15 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Rating of American Equity Investment Life Holding Company at 'BB+' and the Insurer Financial Strength ratings of its insurance operating subsidiaries: American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company and American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company of New York, at 'BB …
- Wells Fargo to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2014 Business Wire - 16 minutes ago
Wells Fargo & Company said today that Chairman and CEO John Stumpf will present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2014 in New York on Tuesday, December 9, at 9:20 a.m.
- Emory Healthcare and CarePayment Offer Affordable Payment Plans to Patients Business Wire - 18 minutes ago
Emory Healthcare is partnering with CarePayment, a national patient financing firm, to offer a flexible payment program for patients, many of whom are faced with rising deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses.
- More Consumers to Fill Stockings Online This Holiday Season Business Wire - 19 minutes ago
Online channels will see a higher level of spending, and attract a greater proportion of shoppers’ dollars this holiday season, according to a consumer survey conducted by ShopRunn
- Fitch Rates Scottsdale, AZ GOs, Excise Tax Revs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 20 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following Scottsdale, Arizona bonds:
- Mitsubishi Electric Joins Forces with CSULB Students to Provide Solar Energy to Local Family in Need Business Wire - 22 minutes ago
- Salude Named a Finalist in Four Categories in the Gwinnett Chamber’s Healthcare Excellence Awards Business Wire - 23 minutes ago
Salude, a healthcare provider that will redefine transitional care, has been named a finalist in four categories for the Healthcare Excellence Awards produced by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
- Fitch Publishes New Issue Report for Carlyle Global Market Strategies CLO 2014-3, Ltd./LLC Business Wire - 24 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has published a new issue report for Carlyle Global Market Strategies CLO 2014-3, Ltd./LLC.
- Newport #1 in ‘Best in Class’ Awards in PLANSPONSOR’s 2014 DC Survey Business Wire - 25 minutes ago
The Newport Group, a national provider of retirement and executive benefit plans, announced today that the firm is #1 in “Best in Class” awards in PLANSPONSOR® magazine’s 2014 Defined Contribution Survey.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING CAPTION Photos of YouTube Stars Michelle Phan, Bratayley and KittiesMama on … Business Wire - 30 minutes ago
- CMC Jacksonville’s Amy Layne Becomes CAI Legislative Delegate Business Wire - 30 minutes ago
Community Management Concepts of Jacksonville, Inc. , an Associa company, congratulates Amy Layne, LCAM®, CMCA®, AMS® on her recent re-appointment to the Community Associa
- StreetSmart Launches Indiegogo Campaign for SmartWallet: The World’s Smartest Wallet Business Wire - 31 minutes ago
- C.A.R. Applauds FHFA for Keeping Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Conforming Loan Limits Unchanged Business Wire - 32 minutes ago
The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® today issued the following statement in response to the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s announcement to keep the 2015 maximum conforming loan limits for mortgages acquired by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at $417,000 on one-unit properties in most areas and a cap of $625,500 in high-cost …
- eBay Delivers Deals on Items Holiday Shoppers Want Most Business Wire - 32 minutes ago
- Association Services, Inc. Selected to Manage Wendover Dunes Business Wire - 36 minutes ago
Association Services, Inc. , an Associa company, has been selected as the management company for Wendover Dunes beginning December 1, 2014. ASI will provide full management re
- Research and Markets: Europe, Middle East and Africa Overview of the Flavours and Fragrances Market … Business Wire - 36 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Overview of the Flavours and Fragrances Market -
- Fitch: US 2014 Holiday Sales Expected to Be Up 3%-4% Business Wire - 38 minutes ago
Fitch expects US sales growth to modestly improve in the coming holiday season, with retail sales expected to grow at 3%-4% in November/December versus 2.8% year to date.
- Eau Palm Beach Marathon & Run Fest Heads into Second Decade with New Sponsor, Course and Schedule Business Wire - 38 minutes ago
The Eau Palm Beach Marathon & Run Fest presented by Publix will begin its second decade as Palm Beach County's most popular running event when it returns to the streets of Down
- Miami Beach’s Ingenious Takeover of the Art World Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
Miami Beach has evolved into the favorite winter destination of the international art world, hosting Art Basel Miami Beach, the event that brings over 250 of the world’s leading galleries and 70,000 art visitors to the city each year.
- Fitch Affirms University of Redlands, CA's, Revs at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 39 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings affirms the 'BBB' rating on $68.5 million of California Educational Facilities Authority revenue bonds issued on behalf of the University of Redlands (UR, or Redlands
- glassybaby Kicks off the Final Leg of the glassroots Tour with Shops and Launches Its ‘kindfull’ Campaign … Business Wire - 49 minutes ago
- Fitch to Withdraw Ratings for Hancock Holding and Whitney Bank Business Wire - 51 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings plans to withdraw the ratings on Hancock Holding Company and Whitney Bank on or about Dec. 24, 2014, for business reasons. Fitch currently rates Hancock Holding Compa
- Vanguard Announces Cash Distributions for the Vanguard ETFs (VBU and VBG) Business Wire - 51 minutes ago
Vanguard Investments Canada Inc. today announced the final November 2014 monthly cash distributions for certain Vanguard ETFs listed below that trade on Toronto Stock Exchange .
- NCPERS 2014 Survey: Public Pension Plans Report Solid Returns, Financial Strength, Increasing Confid … Business Wire - 53 minutes ago
- Fitch Affirms IDRs of Grupo Mexico, AMC and SCC at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - 53 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Foreign Currency and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings of Grupo Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. and Southern Copper Corporation at 'BBB+' and the FC long-term IDR of Americas Mining Corporation at 'BBB+', all with a Stable Outlook.
- Fitch Releases Report on Coastal Water Authority, TX Business Wire - 53 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has published a report on Coastal Water Authority, TX.
- WorldLink Named One of Dallas Business Journal’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies Business Wire - 56 minutes ago
WorldLink, a leading provider of full-service workforce solution and software development services, announced that it has been ranked the fastest growing technical talent company i
- River Oaks Energy Partners with DFW International Airport to Lock in Electricity Costs Through 2017 Business Wire - 57 minutes ago
Using a new, unprecedented strategy, River Oaks Energy led and negotiated efforts for Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the third busiest airport in the world, to secure new supply contracts for electricity.
- Dole Subsidiary Receives Award for Excellence in Good Agricultural Practices Business Wire - 58 minutes ago
Dole Food Company’s Standard Fruit de Honduras was honored by GLOBALG.A.P. for its work in four major areas related to farming practices. The G.A.P. 2014 Winner award was presented at an October 28 ceremony at the Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi.
- Fitch: Hungry for Returns, Bond Managers May Starve on Liquidity Business Wire - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Despite indicators of reduced market liquidity for corporate bonds, most bond managers have not increased the level of liquidity they hold in their portfolios due to an aversion to "cash drag" on fund performance.
- New Global Energy Expands Production of Moringa: the Superfood Business Wire - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
New Global Energy, Inc. , a public company focused on Aqua-Farming, Agriculture, and Renewable Energy, announced today that it is expanding production of Moringa, the
- Research and Markets: Overview of the Flavours and Fragrances Market in the Americas: 2014 Edition Business Wire - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Overview of the Flavours and Fragrances Market -
- Red Lambda Named a Red Herring Global 100 Winner Business Wire - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Red Lambda, a global provider of cyber security threat detection solutions, today announced that it has been named a Red Herring 100 Global winner. This award celebrates the year’s
- New Line Workers Join PECO’s Field Force Business Wire - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
PECO welcomed 24 new aerial line mechanics to the company’s field force today as they celebrated the completion of a 12-week training program. Line school instructors and members of PECO leadership joined the candidates and their families to congratulate the company’s newest field employees on this significant professional …
- Get a Tissue! Americans Cite Snotty Hands/Sleeves as the “Grossest” Hygiene-Related Office Behavior Business Wire - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
It’s cold and flu season, which means offices and workplaces across America will fill with a symphony of coughs, sneezes and nose blows. While these noises can be distracting and lead to the spread of viruses and bacteria, they can also be downright gross.
- Breaking Exhibitor News From Major Trade Shows Available Online at Tradeshownews.com Business Wire - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
As the recognized global leader in event news release distribution, Business Wire hosts dedicated Online Media Centers for hundreds of events worldwide at www.tradeshownews.com.
- Stanford Ignite Program Information Session to Be Offered December 3 in New York Business Wire - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
The Stanford Graduate School of Business will hold an information session for its first Stanford Ignite program in New York from 6-8 PM on December 3. Stanford Ignite faculty director and economist Yossi Feinberg will lead the interactive presentation.
- Research and Markets: 2014-2014 UK Hepatitis Markers Testing Market: Hospitals, Blood Banks, Public Health … Business Wire - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2014-2014 UK Hepatitis Markers Testing Market: Hospitals, Bl
- HEI, Inc. Engages Advisory Firm Business Wire - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
HEI, Inc. announced today that it has engaged an advisory firm to assist in reviewing strategic options, including the possibility of selli
- Cambridge President Amy Webber Elected to Serve as Vice Chair for the 2015 Financial Services Institute … Business Wire - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. announced President Amy Webber has been elected to serve as Vice Chair for the 2015 Financial Services Institute Board and Chair of the Board in 2016.
- MAZZO Mobile Introduces the PowerDrive P1 and PowerDrive Slim Business Wire - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
MAZZO Mobile has announced the launch of its highly anticipated PowerDrive collection, the world’s first combination mega USB storage drive and battery backup certified MFi by Apple.
- Research and Markets: 2014-2018 US Infectious Disease Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, … Business Wire - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2014-2018 US Infectious Disease Testing Market: Supplier Sha
- Fitch Downgrades PHH Mortgage Corporation's U.S. RMBS Servicer Ratings Business Wire - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
Fitch Ratings has downgraded the following ratings for PHH Mortgage Corporation . The ratings have been removed from Rating Watch Negative and assigned a Negative Out
- BioPharm Insight Releases Hematological Cancer Report in Advance of American Society of Hematology (ASH) … Business Wire - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
As the annual American Society of Hematology meeting in San Francisco approaches, the premier source for breaking news and forward-looking analysis of drug developments and forecas
- Salt-N-Pepa help the GEICO Blog 'push it' in the latest commercial Business Wire - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
Salt-N-Pepa are back donning their iconic leather jackets and telling people to 'push it' in GEICO's latest "It's What You Do" commercial. Hot on the shuffling heels of former NFL
- DEKRA Certifies Educational Testing Service to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Standard Business Wire - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
DEKRA Certification, Inc. today announced that it has certified Educational Testing Service’s Quality Management System to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. DEKRA has certified ETS
- Research and Markets: 2014-2018 World Animal Health Market Dynamics and Trends Business Wire - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2014-2018 World Animal Health Market Dynamics and Trends"