- Ford Motor Company Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Dies at Age 88 Business Wire - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
William Clay Ford, who helped steer Ford Motor Company into the modern era as an employee, director and influential member of the Ford family, died this morning at his home from pn
- Eaton and Cummins Westport Announce First Automated Transmission with Spark-Ignited Natural Gas Engine … Business Wire - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Power management company Eaton and Cummins Westport, a joint-venture company of Cummins Inc. and Westport Innovations , today announced an integrated powertrain package for the Cummins Westport ISX12 G natural gas engine that will provide customers with the first automated transmission to be paired with a spark-ignited …
- Eaton and Cummins Announce SmartAdvantage™ Portfolio Expansion as Customer Demand Continues to Grow Business Wire - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
- Disaster Simulations Led by the American Red Cross and Hill+Knowlton Strategies Prepare Organizations … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
The American Red Cross and Hill+Knowlton Strategies have partnered to provide a comprehensive simulation experience utilizing a sophisticated online dashboard that allows organizations to test and improve their communications response during times of disaster.
- XL Hybrids Expands Its Hybrid Electric Powertrain Technology to Ford E-Series Cutaway and Strip Chas … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
XL Hybrids, Inc., the pioneering developer of hybrid electric powertrain technology for commercial fleets, today introduced its new XL3 Hybrid Electric Drive System for cutaway and
- VuCOMP M-Vu® Breast Density and M-Vu® Computer-Aided Detection for Mammography Installed at Baptist … Business Wire - 19 hours ago
VuCOMP, Inc. announced today that it has installed both of its mammography image analysis products -- M-Vu Breast Density and M-Vu CAD -- throughout Baptist Health imaging centers in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Freescale Semiconductor Employees Confirmed Passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Business Wire - 21 hours ago
Freescale Semiconductor has confirmed that 20 of its employees were confirmed passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Twelve are from Malaysia and eight are from China.
- Lipstick. Eye Shadow. Blush. Repeat! Celebrity Make-up Artists and Independent Beauty Consultants Nationwide … Business Wire - 21 hours ago
- U.S. Rep. Robin Kelly Joins Expert Panel to Address Critical Role of Women in STEM Fields Business Wire - 23 hours ago
U.S. Rep. Robin Kelly today joined a panel of STEM experts at DeVry University to discuss the critical role women in Illinois can have in filling the expected 348,000 jobs by 2018 in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math .
- IFALPA Press Release on the Missing MH 370 Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 1:04 PM EST
The International Federation of Air Line Pilots’ Associations is closely monitoring reports of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370, a B777-200 aircraft enroute fro
- 2014 SXSW Interactive Session Spotlight: Loyalty Is Dead. Long Live Loyalty Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 12:00 PM EST
Drew Lewis has worked in marketing and advertising for 10 years on loyalty and rewards programs for Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, Disney, Oakley, Shell and Coke. He’ll deliver his Core Conversation “Loyalty Is Dead.
- US Foods to Hold Conference Call for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 7:47 AM EST
US Foods will hold a conference call to discuss Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 results on Thursday, March 20, 2014, at 12:00 p.m. CDT/ 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit … Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 6:02 AM EST
Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP announced today that it filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of Conn’s, Inc.
- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit Against Galena Biopharma, … Business Wire - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 6:01 AM EST
Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP announced today that it filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon on behalf of purchasers of Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- T-Mobile Doubles Down on Flagship Simple Choice Plan with More 4G LTE Data, Tethering – and Unlimited … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:48 PM EST
- BANK OF COMMERCE SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Neebo, Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Neebo, Inc. today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended Dec. 31, 2013, and revised its second quarter results. Neebo, Inc. is a hold
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against The … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:32 PM EST
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces a complaint alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law has been filed in the New Mexico District Court, Bernalillo County against the board of directors of Santa Fe Gold Corporation in connection with the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Tyhee Gold …
- Invisa Announces Financing Transaction Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 7:32 PM EST
Invisa, Inc. , today announced that it has entered into a series of agreements intended to provide access to additional funding and potentially create a more stable financial environment over the next several years.
- Fitch to Rate OZLM VI, Ltd./LLC; Presale Issued Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:37 PM EST
Fitch Ratings expects to assign the following rating to OZLM VI, Ltd./LLC :
- Master and Commander: Cunard Captures Dramatic Images of Captain Standing Beneath Soaring Hull of Queen … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:36 PM EST
- California Bicyclist Collects $15.5 Million Following Fall Rendering Him Paraplegic Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:28 PM EST
- Fitch Rates AXIS Specialty Finance PLC Debt 'A-'; Affirms Ratings Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A-' rating to the $500 million senior unsecured notes issuance completed today by AXIS Specialty Finance PLC, a subsidiary of AXIS Capital Holdings, Limited .
- Fitch Affirms Brownsville Util Sys & Southmost Reg'l Water Auth, TX Bonds at 'A+'; Outlook Negative Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Fitch Ratings affirms the 'A+' rating on the following revenue bonds issued by the city of Brownsville, TX on behalf of Public Utilities Board :
- SXSW Interactive Attendees Can Preempt Retail Availability Of the mophie space pack with built-in st … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:19 PM EST
- Fitch Rates Anne Arundel, MD's $206MM GOs 'AA+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to Anne Arundel County, Maryland's general obligation bonds:
- Celanese Announces Vinyl Acetate-based Emulsions Price Increase in Americas Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:00 PM EST
Celanese Corporation , a global technology and specialty materials company and a global leader in VAE emulsions, announced today it will increase the price of vinyl acetate-based emulsions sold in the Americas.
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Safeway Inc. Stockholders Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Safeway Inc. concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by the private equity firm, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Fitch Updates 2014 Outlook for U.S. Department Store Industry Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:51 PM EST
U.S. department stores have seen sales decline by approximately 4% to about $175 billion -- the worst rate of decline since the 2008-2009 recession and lower than Fitch Ratings' medium term projection of a decline of 1% to 2% annually.
- NPC International, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Results Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:48 PM EST
NPC International, Inc. , today reported results for its fourth fiscal quarter and the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013. Fiscal 2013 was a 53 week year causing th
- Fitch Rates Chesapeake, VA's GOs 'AAA'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AAA' rating to the following general obligation bonds of Chesapeake, Virginia :
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Acquires 13 Repair Centers in Charlotte, NC Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
ABRA Auto Body & Glass, a leading national damaged vehicle repair company and one of the country’s top multi shop repair operators, announced the purchase of all 13 Wilburn Auto Body repair centers in the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area.
- Pinstripe & Ochre House Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHall NEAT Rankings for Recruitment Process O … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:37 PM EST
- Mavenir Systems, Inc. Announces the Repayment and Amendment of its Debt Facilities Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:34 PM EST
Mavenir Systems , a leading provider of software-based networking solutions, today announced the repayment of the outstanding balance of $15.0 million plus accrued interest on March 5, 2014 on its 2013 subordinated loan facility, using funds received in its recent Initial Public Offering .
- European Uranium Closes GRIT Financing Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:23 PM EST
European Uranium Resources, Ltd. reports that further to the Corporation’s previous news releases it has closed its
- Fitch Affirms Computer Science's IDR at 'BBB'; Outlook Revised to Positive Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:20 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Computer Sciences Corp.'s Issuer Default Rating at 'BBB' and revised the Rating Outlook to Positive from Stable. Furthermore, Fitch has withdrawn the short-term IDR and commercial paper rating of 'F3'.
- Fitch: Safeway Downgrade to 'B' Category Likely Upon Acquisition by Cerberus Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:19 PM EST
Fitch Ratings expects to downgrade Safeway Inc. to the 'B' category assuming the acquisition of the company by AB Acquisition LLC, as announced yesterday, is completed as proposed. AB Acquisition is the Cerberus-controlled entity that owns the Albertson's supermarket banners, among others.
- Several Nuveen Closed-End Funds Have Certain Long-Term Preferred Share Ratings Withdrawn Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:07 PM EST
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as individual investors, today announced that at the request of the fund’s investment adviser, Standard & Poor’s withdrew its long-term ratings from all series of Variable Rate Demand Preferred and MuniTerm Preferred shares issued …
- Fort Dearborn Income Securities, Inc. Reports Dividend Distribution Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:05 PM EST
The Board of Directors for Fort Dearborn Income Securities, Inc. today declared a quarterly dividend from net investment income of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2014 to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2014.
- BankUnited, Inc. Announces Closing of Secondary Offering of Common Stock Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:04 PM EST
BankUnited, Inc. announced today the closing of the sale of 11,853,276 shares of common stock by investment funds affiliated with The Blackstone Group, The Carlyle Group, WL Ross & Co.
- DWS Municipal Income Trust and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust Announce Additional Ratings and Rating … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
DWS Municipal Income Trust and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust each announced today that Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating to its Floating Rate Municipal Term Preferred Shares, Series 2015 .
- Dex Media to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results on March 13, 2014 Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Dex Media, Inc. will report fourth quarter and full year 2013 results on Thursday, March 13. The release will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.DexMedia.com.
- Craft Brew Alliance Presents at 26th Annual ROTH Conference Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Craft Brew Alliance, Inc. announced today that it will present at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference on March 11th at 11:30 a.m. PT.
- Fitch Affirms Oklahoma Turnpike Authority's Revs at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:45 PM EST
Fitch Ratings affirms the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority's 'AA-' rating on approximately $1.035 billion of outstanding second senior revenue bonds. The Rating Ou
- MakerBot, the Golden State Warriors and America Makes Team Up to Bring 3D Printing to Oakland High S … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:44 PM EST
- Fitch Affirms Atwater RDA's TABs at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Atwater Redevelopment Agency, California's tax allocation bonds at 'BBB+' as follows:
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Reduces Redemption Size of Twelve ETNs Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management today announced that it will reduce the redemption unit size on twelve of its commodity-based Exchange Traded Notes . The redemption unit size will change from 200,000 ETNs to 5,000 ETNs.
- Campbell Announces the Webcast of Its Participation at the RBC Capital Markets' Consumer and Retail … Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Campbell Soup Company announced today that Craig Owens, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer; Mark Alexander, President - Campbell North America; Irene Chang Britt, President - Pepperidge Farm and Senior Vice President - Global Baking and Snacking; and Jennifer Driscoll, Vice President - Investor Relations, …
- T-Mobile US, Inc. to Present at Deutsche Bank’s 22nd Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:30 PM EST
J. Braxton Carter, Chief Financial Officer, and Neville R. Ray, Chief Technology Officer, of T-Mobile US, Inc. will give the keynote address at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Dayli
- Tower Group International Receives Nasdaq Notice Regarding Listing Requirements Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Tower Group International, Ltd. announced today that it received a notification letter from The Nasdaq Listing Qualification Department on March 5, 2014, stating that because the Company has not yet filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission , …