- Asian markets rally on Fed, recovery in oil CNBC - 38 minutes ago
Asian equities rose on Thursday, as investors took heart from a turn in oil prices and an inspiring performance on Wall Street overnight after the Federal Reserve said it was confident on the U.S. economy....
- 50 Cent signs $78M underwear deal @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson has closed a $78 million deal with FRIGO Revolution Wear to promote men's underwear.
- Cramer Remix: Here's what the Fed did today @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
The market may have rallied, but "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer thinks that's just the beginning of Yellen's impact.
- Lightning Round: Good stock with a good yield CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
- Stock rally could depend on oil pressure @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
The Fed may have helped prime the stock market for a Santa rally, if oil remains calm and there are no new flare-ups in overseas markets.
- Cramer: Stocks to buy on the next tsunami selloff CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
- Cramer: Breaking the link between oil and stocks CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Your first trade for Thursday, December 18 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Cramer: Time to tame the oil beast @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
It's not the fact that oil prices are declining that alarms Jim Cramer, it's the velocity of the oil beast. He shared the upside to a slow decline.
- Saying 'I do' goes high-tech in India @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
In India, where the overall wedding market is pegged at a whopping $40 billion, matrimonial websites have hit the big time.
- Expect Fed rate hikes next summer: Pimco's Mather @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
While the Fed didn't take its first step toward raising interest rates, as some had expected it would, Pimco's Scott Mather wasn't too surprised.
- This country is red hot for real-estate investors @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The idyllic islands of the Maldives are receiving a lot of attention from wealthy real-estate entrepreneurs, property investment firms told CNBC.
- Have frontier markets lost their mojo? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Frontier markets' attraction has long been billed as the opportunity for uncorrelated returns, but oil's sharp drop may be undermining that premise.
- Russian crisis could be like 1998-but worse @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
If Russia doesn't do this one thing (and soon), it will be like 1998 - but worse, says Wolfgang Koester.
- Stocks rally on oil turn as Fed vows rate patience CNBC - 4 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Avon, Oracle, Jabil, Hertz & more CNBC - 4 hours ago
- The US Navy just tested a robotic shark drone @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The Navy's Silent NEMO suggests the best engineer for effective machines might be mother nature.
- Investors walking, not running out of Russia funds @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Early effects of Russian market turmoil are starting to show up in the U.S., but it's not outright panic.
- Will body cameras help police keep the peace? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Police departments are increasingly turning to body cameras to build trust and provide accountability for officers. But does it work? We talk to the Rialto Police Department, which has been using them ...
- Are AOL and Yahoo really thinking merger, again? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
An adaptation from an upcoming book has generated fresh buzz around an AOL-Yahoo merger. Chances are, nothing has changed.
- Starbucks CEO wants to talk race in America @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
In a rare move for a CEO, Starbucks is discussing a touchy subject with employees: racial tension in America.
- Uber vows to make your ride a whole lot safer @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Uber said Wednesday that it would begin a new series of measures to boost safety at the ride-sharing startup-including biometric and voice screening for drivers.
- Movie theater chains delay showing 'The Interview' @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Some U.S. movie theater chains are not planning to show Sony Pictures' "The Interview" on its original Christmas opening day, sources said.
- Trying to pick a bottom in energy stocks @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Trying to pick a bottom in energy stocks: is this the time to go long? It's a huge day for energy stocks, with many up double digits.
- Oracle pops after beating forecasts CNBC - 5 hours ago
- I will not invest in Cuba: Cuban-American exec CNBC - 5 hours ago
- New tech, cops put wheelmen out of work @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Thanks to increased law enforcement and enhanced technology, car theft has plunged 58 percent since its all-time high, according to new FBI data.
- The 'Hyman Roth' play: Cuba-related stocks rally CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Oil stocks see 'bottom' in crude, but analysts do not CNBC - 6 hours ago
- US and Iran could become, well, BFFs...reaily @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Some observers say a less acrimonious future between the United States and Iran makes economic sense.
- Excuses, excuses...retail can't blame the weather @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Experts are calling for relatively good weather during the final shopping weekend of the holiday season.
- Fed keeps 'considerable time'...sort of CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cuba overhaul seen reviving 'deadbeat dictatorship' @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The U.S. move to normalize relations with Cuba without a regime change will strengthen that country's "dictatorship," former U.S. diplomat Roger Noriega says.
- What bothers me the most in Fed statement: Insana @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Here's what bothers Ron Insana about the Fed's statement - its last of 2014.
- Costolo's family trust sells TWTR stock: Report CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Putin's other problem: Russia's rankled scientists @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Russia's once legendary scientific productivity has been in decline for decades, and some scientists fear the current climate is making things worse.
- Dunkin sold 4.6M of this donut CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Cooperman: Not interested in Cuba as an investment CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Here's 'The Trade of 2015' that better be right CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Yellen puts off rate hikes, stocks rally @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Fed Chair Janet Yellen is holding her last news conference of 2014, with the phrase 'considerable time' a hot-button subject.
- Rubio: No dough for US embassy in Havana @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Congress will not support lifting the half-century embargo on Castro's Cuba, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio says.
- Midday Movers: Carnival, Chevron, Netflix & more CNBC - 8 hours ago
- These stores have best credit card offers: Report @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Don't be so quick to turn down that store credit card offer. Some can offer more valuable rewards than the best cash-back cards.
- Easing restrictions on Cuba: Limited stock impact @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Investing in Cuba: it's one thing to try to ease travel restrictions and open an embassy, it's another to lift the embargo.
- Limited ruble risk for U.S. companies CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Home builder's new sweet spot: the 55-plus crowd CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Small-biz lender OnDeck raises $200 million in IPO CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Obama-Castro: Has 'the fever' broken? @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
President Obama's move to normalize relations with Havana is raising the promise in South Florida that it will finally open up Cuba's economy.
- Russia on the brink of financial crisis: Dallara @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The Russian currency crisis could turn into a broader economic crisis that could spill over to key emerging markets, Charles Dallara said.
- Pope personally involved in US-Cuba diplomacy talks @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Secret discussions between the U.S. and Cuban officials happened in Canada and the Vatican and included personal involvement by Pope Francis.