- Twitter trumps forecasts; shares catapult over 30% @ CNBC - 6 minutes ago
Twitter jumped sharply on Tuesday after the social media company easily topped earnings and revenue expectations.
- Peter Schiff: Gold could surge this week @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
Gold bug Peter Schiff says two catalysts this week could send gold prices higher.
- [video] Senator introduces bill to curb tax inversions @ CNBC - 13 minutes ago
A newly introduced bill aims to make it financially painful for companies to change home offices to overseas addresses to escape high U.S. taxes. Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) outlines the bill.
- [video] Auto sales top? @ CNBC - 14 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports how an influx of new vehicle inventory at dealerships may be good news for buyers, but bad news for Wall Street.
- Market Basket moves closer to deal: Report @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Arthur T. Demoulas' bid to buy Market Basket is the only bid left on the table as the retailer moves closer to a deal, The Boston Globe reported.
- [video] Twitter's a stock to own: Pro @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
Louis Basenese, Disruptive Tech Research, and Robert Luna, Surevest Wealth Management, provide instant analysis to Twitter's quarterly numbers.
- Stocks fall; Ukraine concerns overtake earnings cheer @ CNBC - 41 minutes ago
Stocks declined on Tuesday, pulling the Dow back below 17,000, as geopolitical issues came back into play, offsetting upbeat earnings.
- [video] Earnings roundup: AXP, PNRA & BWLD @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
CNBC's Bertha Coombs dissects quarterly numbers by American Express, Panera Bread and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Taking on Starbucks, one cup at a time @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
Starbucks has over 400 locations in New York City, but that hasn't stopped Stumptown Coffee from taking a bite out of the biggest name in coffee.
- [video] Twitter's Costolo: Clear product road map @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo says Twitter is implementing its product road map to accelerate user growth.
- FedEx pleads not guilty to online pharmacy charges @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
FedEx said it would fight any additional charges if they are brought. FedEx is due back in court Sept. 24 in San Francisco for a status conference.
- CNBC Checkerboard Programming for the Week of August 18 @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
CNBC Checkerboard Programming for the Week of August 18
- [video] Twitter CEO: Implemented new privacy measures @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo discusses the sustainability of revenue growth and new security measures taken.
- [video] Twitter CEO: Great quarter across board @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
Discussing what drove revenue and user growth in Q2, with Twitter CEO Dick Costolo.
- [video] Twitter beats on top, bottom line @ CNBC - 55 minutes ago
Twitter is reporting Q2 EPS of $0.02 on revenue of $312 million, with CNBC's Julia Boorstin.
- [video] Commodities tomorrow: Traders look for gold pop @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets. Nervousness over economic data helped drive oil prices lower. Geopolitics has not been a factor. Nat gas was up slightly ...
- [video] Sanctions, Putin and the markets @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
Dissecting today's market performance and reaction to geopolitical risks, with Lance Ulanoff, Mashable; Doug Holtz-Eakin, The American Action Forum; "Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly; and CNBC's ...
- [video] UPS CFO Kurt Kuehn on UPS settlement @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
UPS CFO Kurt Kuehn on CNBC's Squawk on the Street on his company's decision to stop deliveries for illegal online pharmacies and pay $40 million to end a Federal criminal probe into its shipping practices. ...
- [video] Pisani: Flight to safety after sanctions @ CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani looks at the market's reaction after news of the U.S. imposing new sanctions against Russia.
- [video] Argentina rallies on possible relief @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Argentina's stock market surges on optimism for avoiding default. CNBC's Kate Kelly reports the details.
- [video] Pres. Obama: Can't accept Russia arming separatists @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
President Obama says the sanctions are not a declaration of a new Cold War against Russia, but specific issue related to Russia's unwillingness to recognize Ukraine can chart its own path.
- [video] President Obama: This is not a new Cold War @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
President Obama told a news conference on Tuesday that the new sanctions against Russia unleashed by the U.S. and European Union were not part of a "new Cold War."
- [video] Pres. Obama: New sanctions have 'bigger bite' on Russia @ CNBC - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
President Obama announces the United States is imposing new sanctions to key sectors of the Russian economy including, energy, arms and finance. The U.S. will also block exports of specific goods and suspending ...
- New sanctions for Russia-here's where they'll hurt @ CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
The latest sanctions are intended to tighten the screws on Russia by targeting broad sections of its economy and financial markets.
- This dog's life: Sniffing out bedbugs @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
When Roscoe, a 5-year old rescue beagle, wakes up in the morning it's right to training and then he goes to work. His job-sniffing out bedbugs.
- [video] Rep. Issa: Make Ex-Im Bank honest & transparent @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, (R- Calif.), discusses if Congress will reauthorize the Ex-Im Bank. Issa says regulating and making the Ex-Im Bank honest transparent ...
- [video] What Panera can learn from Chipotle @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Recently Chipotle stock has soared while Panera has flattened out. Nick Setyan, Wedbush Securities, and Robert Derrington, Wunderlich Securities, discuss what Chipotle is doing right and Panera is doing ...
- Obama: This is not a new Cold War with Russia @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
President Barack Obama announced new sanctions against key sectors of the Russian economy but denied that the U.S. is in a new Cold War with Russia.
- [video] US to sanction Russian banks: Reuters @ CNBC - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
According to Reuters, the U.S. will sanction Russian financial institutions. CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports the details.
- Fed's easing will lead to inflation: Economist @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
It's unlikely the Federal Reserve will be able to pull off a graceful ending to quantitative easing, economist Bob Brusca told CNBC.
- [video] Gauging nation's housing market @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Cynthia Silver, Century 21 Martinez & Associates; Patricia Delinois, Century 21 Premier Elite Realty; and Jo Gipson, Atlanta Intown Real Estate, discuss if the slowdown in housing is a bad thing or if ...
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Russell weakness @ CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Discussing if weakness in the Russell 2000 is an indication of a broader pullback to come, with Erik Ristuben, Russell Investments; Sam Stovall, S&P Capital IQ; David Kudla, Mainstay Capital Management; ...
- Lyft's sacrifice for the sake of its NYC launch @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
To enter the NYC market, Lyft cut a deal with the taxi commission that eliminated the one thing that distinguished it from its rivals.
- GDP views range from recovery to-gasp!-recession @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
It may take a while before investors get a clear picture on just how well-or poorly-the U.S. economy is performing.
- [video] Toyota should recall Camry Hybrid: Consumer Reports @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau provides insight to news Consumer Reports believes Toyota should recall the Camry Hybrid.
- [video] Oil prices continue decline @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Good news for driving consumers amid geopolitical tensions, with CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis.
- Tech hardly a bubble like in 1999, pros say @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
The new generation of Internet stocks couldn't be more different than the dot-com names that went belly up in 1999, veteran industry watchers say.
- President Obama to deliver a statement on Ukraine at 2:50 p.m. ET @ CNBC - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates. CNBC.com will be streaming this event live. Follow CNBC.com's latest Ukraine coverage: EU hits Russia with new military, financial sanctions ...
- [video] Earnings Squad: TWTR, CSLT, PNRA & BWLD @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Discussing expectations for the earnings from Twitter, Castlight Health, Panera Bread and Buffalo Wild Wings, with CNBC's Melissa Lee, Jon Fortt and Bertha Coombs.
- Your first trade for Wednesday @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Report: 1 in 3 Americans targeted by debt collectors @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
The average U.S. debt load is approximately $5,200. Personal finance expert Lynnette Khalfani-Cox of AskTheMoneyCoach.com, provides perspective on financial behaviors.
- [video] Telecoms soar @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Windstream announced it will spin off its assets into a publicly traded REIT. A look at the impact to telecom stocks, with CNBC's Morgan Brennan.
- Twitter CEO, the Internet has questions for you @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo once had a career in comedy. That sense of humor may come in handy right about now.
- [video] Stock picks: ISRG & NOG @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Mark Travis, Intrepid Capital Management, explains why he likes Intuitive Surgical and Northern Oil & Gas.
- [video] Fed Survey: Fed's monetary experiment @ CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
CNBC's Steve Liesman reports the findings from CNBC's Fed Survey about how some believe the Federal Reserve's monetary policy exit will end.
- CNBC Prime Time Programming for the Weekend of 8/23 & 8/24 @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
CNBC Prime Time Programming for the Weekend of 8/23 & 8/24
- Ron Paul: Stocks are in a bubble and will crash CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
- [video] Israelis find 32 tunnels @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
NBC News' Martin Fletcher reports Israelis say they have found about 32 tunnels, some of them digging right into Israeli territory.
- [video] What EU sanctions look like @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports the European Union will limit access to EU capital markets for state-owned banks among its sanctions against Russia.
- [video] Taking on Starbucks one cup at a time @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Joe Bastianich of CNBC's "Restaurant Startup," talks with James Simmons of Stumptown Coffee, about how this small chain coffee chain David can fight alongside the Starbuck's Goliath.