- [video] When they split: EBay or PayPal? @ CNBC - 28 minutes ago
EBay announced PayPal will be a separate publicly traded company next year. David Garrity, GVA Research, and Ross Gerber, Gerber Kawasaki CEO, discuss which will be a better investment once they split....
- Cashin: 'Happy talk' ahead of jobs data @ CNBC - 34 minutes ago
Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services says Wall Street is ratcheting up expectations for Friday's jobs report, anticipating some giveback after August.
- Stocks little moved as quarter-end nears; eBay rises @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
U.S. stocks turned lower on Tuesday after a report on consumer confidence.
- [video] A Main Street view of Wall Street @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
Discussing their market outlook and investment strategies, with retail investors Kamie Zaracki, BetterInvesting CEO, and MBA student Josh Bronstein from the NYU Stern School of Business.
- Get into cash-stocks make me 'nervous': Strategist @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
Market complacency could lead to a powerful decline in stocks, argues Scott Clemons of Brown Brothers Harriman.
- CNBC Exclusive: PIMCO CEO Douglas Hodge & PIMCO Group CIO Daniel Ivascyn on CNBC's "Street Signs" To … @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
CNBC Exclusive: PIMCO CEO Douglas Hodge & PIMCO Group CIO Daniel Ivascyn on CNBC's "Street Signs" Today
- New caffeine fix: What's behind Korean coffee buzz? @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
With South Korean coffee chains expanding rapidly into the U.S. market, what is the recipe for success and taking hold of American taste buds?
- [video] Pimco still your best bet? @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
In the wake of Bill Gross leaving Pimco, Richard Coppa, Wealth Health, and David Mendels, Creative Financial Concepts, discuss if they are advising investors to stay in or pull their money from Pimco.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Earnings lead the way @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
Discussing earnings season and the impact of a strong U.S. dollar, with David Lebovitz, JPMorgan Asset Management; Chris Konstantinos, Riverfront Investment Group; Mark Tepper, Strategic Wealth Partners; ...
- May be short-term dislocations in bond market: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
The world bond market is huge and even Pimco isn't going to move the needle in all these different markets, one bond manager told CNBC.
- [video] Ford's critical F-Series launch @ CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
With Ford shares taking a tumble today, CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports the automaker lowered guidance at a critical time as it plans to launch its new F-Series truck.
- Congressman to Secret Service: Look into ADT @ CNBC - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
A congressman from Flordia has some simple advice for the U.S. Secret Service-look into ADT.
- [video] Santelli on Pimco's future @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
CNBC's Rick Santelli weighs in on the impact Bill Gross had on Pimco and looks forward to future performance of the institution.
- [video] Post Gross Pimco playbook @ CNBC - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Discussing Pimco's future in equities and if investors will leave for Janus, with Tim Maurer, BAM Alliance, and Ric Edelman, Edelman Financial Services.
- [video] Future of equities at Pimco @ CNBC - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
CNBC's Brian Sullivan asks Pimco CEO Doug Hodge about the future of the equities business at Pimco. Hodge says growing active equities is an important part of the way forward.
- [video] New vs old Pimco strategy @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
CNBC's Brian Sullivan speaks to new Pimco CIO Daniel Ivascyn about Pimco's recent performance, his investment style and how it will differ from Bill Gross' investment philosophy.
- The world's 10 biggest energy gluttons @ CNBC - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
A list of the countries that use the most energy on a per-person basis contained mostly small (and surprising) names.
- Eco Nuts: Just what exactly are you proposing? @ CNBC - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Mona Weiss and Scott Shields went on "Shark Tank" to showcase their unorthodox cleaning product, and left empty-handed. But it wasn't a complete loss.
- How Hong Kong protests affect the big money @ CNBC - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Hedge funds and other big money managers in Hong Kong aren't panicking about the democracy protests sweeping the city-but they are watching closely.
- [video] Pimco culture after Bill Gross @ CNBC - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Is it a good thing or bad that Bill Gross is gone? CNBC Contributor Bethany McLean, weighs in on whether Bill Gross became too much of a polarizing force at Pimco.
- [video] Looking for stability at Pimco: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Discussing stability at Pimco and the direction of its Total Return ETF now that outflows total about $546 million, with Russ Kinnel, Morningstar.
- [video] Future of Paul McCulley at Pimco @ CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
CNBC's Brian Sullivan speaks to Pimco CEO Doug Hodge about the future of managing director Paul McCulley at Pimco.
- Jackpot! Gambling's impact on the US economy @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
The American Gaming Association's first report on the industry's impact on the economy found that, despite big money, gaming firms have had to adapt.
- [video] Pimco CEO's message to investors @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Pimco CEO Doug Hodge speaks to clients and investors as to why Pimco is still the place for their money. Hodge also discusses the current stability at the organization.
- Next from Hollywood? Tetris: The Motion Picture @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
Threshold Entertainment has announced plans to develop a feature film based on Tetris, the shape matching arcade game that launched 30 years ago.
- Pimco executives: 'The firm is moving forward' @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Pimco executives sought to chart the firm's way back into the market's good graces after the high-profile departure of the firm's founder.
- [video] Pimco CEO: Moving on from Bill Gross @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
CNBC's Brian Sullivan speaks to Pimco CEO Doug Hodge, about the departure of Bill Gross and how the firm plans to stop outflows. Hodge says prior to the departure of Gross, 75 percent of assets were managed ...
- [video] Meet creative mind behind slot machine games @ CNBC - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Brad Rose designs slot machine games for WMS, part of Scientific Games. He's debuting new products at the Global Gaming Expo, and explains how he recruits college grads more used to videogames than slots....
- Wall Street might be too bullish on stocks: Pros @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Wall Street remains bullish on stocks, but not everyone is as sanguine.
- Steel companies finally getting control of costs @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Steel companies are finally getting their arms around the need to deleverage, consolidate and restructure. Schnitzer Steel updated guidance today.
- Intel's smartwatch for the fitness-minded @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Intel's new Basis Peak is a smartwatch that is targeted specifically at fitness, says Mike Bell, vice president of the company's new devices group.
- Treasurys flat after weak consumer confidence data CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
U.S. bonds gave back gains on Tuesday, with consumer confidence data and Pimco outflows in focus against a backdrop of social unrest in Hong Kong.
- [video] Oracle's Safra Catz: Growth and leadership @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Oracle CEO Safra Catz made the case for Oracle's growth and vertical integration, with CNBC's Jon Fortt.
- [video] 5-Star bond strategies @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Jack McIntyre, Brandywine Global Flagship Fund, and Brad Friedlander, Angel Oak Multi-Strategy Income, share the best way to play the fixed income markets.
- [video] Gaming's impact on US economy @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
CNBC's Jane Wells reports on the expansion of the gaming industry in the U.S.
- [video] Congressman's simple solution for Secret Service @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
U.S. Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) gave security company ADT a shout-out during a Congressional hearing on Tuesday. Congress grilled the Secret Service on security lapses at the White House.
- [video] Q4 momentum @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu looks at where momentum is heading into the final quarter of the year.
- [video] SEC charges 2 with insider trading in Herbalife shares @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
CNBC's Scott Wapner reports the SEC has charged two men with insider trading in Herbalife shares. One of the charged men was the roommate of a former Pershing Square analyst.
- Naughty travelers beware, you're on camera @ CNBC - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
Outraged and disgusted by some travelers' behavior, a former flight attendant, who goes by a fake name, has set up passenger shamming blog.
- Your first trade for Wednesday @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] China's rich and US real estate @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu explains why Hong Kong matters for business and investors. CNBC's Robert Frank looks at how the protests are impacting China's wealthy.
- [video] LeBeau test drives Ford's new truck @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau test drives Ford's new F-Series truck and reviews the durability, handling and removal of steel panels.
- [video] Roots of Hong Kong protests @ CNBC - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera looks at history of why Chinese citizens believe they can demand democracy from the Chinese government.
- [video] Futures Now, September 30, 2014 @ CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
Gold loses all of last year's gains, will it be a rocky winter, and the euro takes a hit, with CNBC's Bertha Coombs and the Futures Now Traders.
- [video] Euro hits two-year low against dollar @ CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
What the euro weakness means and where it's headed from here, with CNBC's Bertha Coombs and the Futures Now Traders.
- [video] Chinese authorites vetting Internet @ CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
CNBC's Eunice Yoon reports on aggressive steps by Chinese authorities to deal with the Hong Kong protests. TV networks including CNBC have been blacked out in Beijing.
- [video] Oil will keep falling: Traders @ CNBC - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
Oil plunged on Tuesday, and Scott Nations and Jeff Kilburg tell Bertha Coombs that the bottom isnÂ¿t in sight just yet.
- [video] What's driving the selloff @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Anastasia Amoroso, JPMorgan Funds, says the pickup of volatility in the short end of the yield curve is causing a selloff. Bill Stone, PNC Asset Management Group, provides perspective.
- [video] Could be a rocky winter: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
Volatility starts to pick up. Is a correction coming? With Scott Clemens, Brown Brothers Harriman, CNBC's Bertha Coombs and the Futures Now Traders.
- [video] How to play market now @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Best way to play a strong U.S. dollar, with Jim Iuorio, TJM Institutional Services director.