- Buckle up! Stocks in 'risky territory': Bogle @ CNBC - 20 minutes ago
Stocks are likely to suffer in the short term, but jumping in and out of the market is not a smart move for most investors, said Jack Bogle.
- [video] Options Action: Is Freeport a goldmine? @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
"Fast Money's" Dan Nathan explains why Freeport-McMoRan is down about 7.5 percent in the last week, and how to profit from using options on the stock.
- [video] iTunes Festival comes stateside @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
Why Apple is at this year's South By Southwest conference, with CNBC.com's Cadie Thompson.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Gartman shorts crude @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter, explains why he is long stocks and short crude oil. The "Fast Money" traders weigh in.
- [video] Copper's weak, I'm on sidelines: Gartman @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Copper plunged on weak China export data. Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter, says he bought gold and sold copper a few weeks ago.
- [video] Samsung's cheap, I'd own it: Trader @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
The "Fast Money" traders dig into the smartphone war, and how HTC fits in the space.
- [video] HTC wins smartphone of the year @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
Jason MacKenzie, HTC Americas president, weighs in on the HTC One leaks, and says the HTC One was voted the smartphone of the year for 2013.
- [video] UBS boosts Facebook price target @ CNBC - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
"Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly says he's been wrong on Facebook almost from the beginning. He bought Twitter today.
- After-hours buzz: Urban Outfitters, Fuel-Tech & More @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Monday:
- [video] S&P & Fed having a 'game of chicken': Fleckenstein @ CNBC - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Discussing current market conditions, with Bill Fleckenstein, Fleckenstein Capital president. "I want to be ready for when it's time to get short," he says.
- What do Chinese exports say about US retail sales? @ CNBC - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
The weather card could be in play again in coming days, and it won't merely be used by investors to shrug off disappointing data on the labor market.
- [video] Hult Prize finalists @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
The Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for budding social entrepreneurs. Hult Prize founder and CEO Ahmad Ashkar, discusses the program to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges.
- [video] CNBC hot list: Passport checks, Snowden & divorce @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
CNBC.com Managing Editor Allen Wastler says CNBC.com readers are diving into 3 stories in particular, including one on passport checks overseas, as well as the best predictor for divorce.
- [video] Mall of America to double its size @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
The Mall of America in Minnesota plans to get bigger and better. Maureen Bausch, Mall of America executive VP of business development, provides insight into the planned construction.
- Why a high-tech jet is so hard to find @ CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Experts say the technology used to track an airplane is state of the art, and more sophisticated than anything you'll find in a consumer device.
- Europe shares close lower as China data weighs @ CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
European shares closed lower lower on Monday with basic resources stocks weighing heavily on bourses after weak data from China over the weekend.
- [video] GM hires outside law firms @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
General Motors is hiring two outside law firms to oversee its ignition switch recall investigation. CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports on The New York Times' article blasting NHTSA.
- [video] Never would have bought a Chevy Cobalt: Ruddy family @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Mary and Leo Ruddy's daughter was tragically killed in 2010 when her Chevy Cobalt suffered what the family believes was an ignition switch failure while driving. Mary Ruddy says "we have no answers, ...
- Urban Outfitters earnings beat, but revenue trails @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Urban Outfitters delivered quarterly earnings that handily topped analysts' expectations on Monday, but revenue came up short.
- [video] Goldman Sachs warns about 'super high' earnings expectations @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
CNBC's Seema Mody reports Goldman Sachs is warning clients of potential underperforming stocks. The "Closing Bell" crew provides perspective.
- [video] Cramer: Pockets of undervaluation @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Mad Money's Jim Cramer discuses the U.S. stock market, and pockets of undervaluation in the market.
- China weakness calls into question stock valuations @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
China posts the biggest drop in exports in four-and-a-half years and the biggest trade deficit in two years, weighing on the global stock market.
- Fed watchdog probes 'flawed' Obamacare exchange @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Maryland's botched Obamacare exchange is being investigated by a federal watchdog over use of federal funds to build the marketplace.
- [video] Commodities tomorrow: China data hits oil @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets. Disappointing China data dominated the markets, which drove oil down. Copper was down, as well. Gold closed up about $3 ...
- [video] Pisani: China impacting growth globally @ CNBC - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani discusses China's trade deficit and how China exporting is impacting the U.S. stock market.
- [video] Plenty of reality behind Facebook: Strategist @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Discussing profit taking and volatility in the bull market, with JJ Kinahan, TD Ameritrade chief strategist, and John Stoltzfus, Oppenheimer chief market strategist.
- CNBC Transcript: Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal on a Special Edition of CNBC's "Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer" … @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
CNBC Transcript: Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal on a Special Edition of CNBC's "Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer" Tonight at 6PM ET
- [video] GPS aircraft tracking needed: Expert @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
"It's highly probable this plane could be inland in a jungle environment," says former NTSB investigator Greg Feith, discussing the search for missing Malaysia flight MH370.
- [video] Still no signs of Malaysia flight 370 @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
A massive air and sea search for the missing Malaysian jet is ongoing, but there are no signs of the aircraft, reports NBC's Keir Simmons, has the latest details.
- Carl Icahn criticizes eBay, Bill Ackman-again @ CNBC - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
Activist billionaire investor Carl Icahn digs in on his criticism of eBay's management and weighs in on Bill Ackman again.
- My biggest mistake on Wall Street: Turney Duff @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Turney Duff tells the story of his spectacular rise and fall on Wall Street in his book, "The Buy Side." In this Q&A, he talks about how life is different now - and his biggest regret.
- Snowden at SXSW: Mind your privacy @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Edward Snowden has driven material changes in how secure companies like Google and Facebook and Yahoo are, Re/code's Liz Gannes says.
- [video] Jack Bogle: Risky territory for market @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Discussing if the retail investor is significant to the bull market rally and the importance of investors being diversified, with John Bogle, Vanguard founder.
- [video] 5-year bull market & the retail investor @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
5 years after the stock market bottomed out, CNBC's Jane Wells takes a look at the state of the retail investor.
- [video] More serious tone to SXSW: Swisher @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Kara Swisher, Re/code co-executive editor, discusses how attendees reacted to Edward Snowden's video conference at South by Southwest Interactive.
- Your first trade for Tuesday @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- Leon Cooperman on where market's headed next @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
While the U.S. economy appears to be on "decent footing," Leon Cooperman of Omega Advisors says that he sees a couple of drags to a real recovery.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: How much bull is left in market? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Discussing the bull market rally and global equity markets, with Ron Muhlenkamp, The Muhlenkamp Fund; Mark Tepper, Strategic Wealth Partners; and CNBC's Rick Santelli.
- [video] 1968 Datsun sold for over $50,000 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A beautifully restored 1968 Datsun 1600 was sold at an auction for more than $50,000. CNBC's Robert Frank reports on the hottest collectible cars.
- Passports are weak link in overseas security @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Airlines have been stepping up their security efforts, and yet reports from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight say stolen passports were used to board.
- Will Malaysian Airlines investors endure tragedy? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Shares of Malaysian Airlines are likely to be weak after the weekend's tragedy, but there's reason to expect resilience.
- [video] Cramer: Offshore's been consistent, but onshore growing @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer discusses the growth in onshore energy companies, and how to play offshore energy companies. "You have to decide what level of risk you're willing to take," he says.
- [video] McDonald's has incremental sales problem: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Why McDonald's is facing pressure from its competitors, with Peter Saleh, Telsey Advisory Group.
- Corporate debt fever rises to new record in 2014 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Corporate America's love affair with debt has intensified, with record levels of borrowing happening in the absence of rate increases.
- [video] The next hot wearable @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Josh Lipton spoke to the biggest fan of wearable technology former NBA champion Shaquille O'Neal about his favorite gadget. Lipton shares some of the hottest items at this year's South by Southwest....
- Watch Art Cashin: Factors pushing stocks lower @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services discusses why the U.S. stock market was under pressure Monday.
- CNBC Transcript: CNBC's Scott Wapner Speaks with Carl Icahn, Chairman Icahn Enterprises, Today on CNBC's … @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC Transcript: CNBC's Scott Wapner Speaks with Carl Icahn, Chairman Icahn Enterprises, Today on CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report"
- [video] Tilmon: Black box device improved a lot over last 40 years @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The location of the missing Malaysia flight 370 carrying 239 people remains unknown. Former pilot & aviation expert Jim Tilmon, provides insight on current black box technology, and shares what he thinks ...
- [video] FBI awaits thumbprints from Kuala Lumpur: NBC @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports the search area for the missing Malaysian flight MH370 has expanded. The FBI is now awaiting finger prints from Malaysia of the two gentlemen who boarded the flight with stolen ...