- Alibaba goes where Apple isn't: The US bond market @ CNBC - 7 minutes ago
Alibaba could be the first of many Chinese companies to replace American firms that are migrating away from the U.S. bond market. That creates risks.
- Asian markets set to open mixed in data-light session @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
Asian stocks appear set for a mixed open amid a data-light Friday, overlooking Wall Street's higher finish overnight following strong U.S. economic data.
- Why you shouldn't sweat 5-6% China growth @ CNBC - 20 minutes ago
Growth in the world's second largest economy could slow to as little as 5 percent in the near-term, but that's no cause for concern, one analyst said.
- Hike or cut? 2015 predictions for Asia central banks @ CNBC - 22 minutes ago
The coming year is shaping up to be a challenging one for Asian central bankers, confronted with a balancing act of supporting economic growth whilst guarding against potential volatility arising from ...
- Correction coming for Hong Kong home prices @ CNBC - 22 minutes ago
Home prices in Hong Kong, one of the world's most expensive property markets, could see double-digit declines next year, forecasts from major banks show.
- Obama being intentionally divisive: GOP Sen. @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., called President Obama judge, jury and executioner for planning executive action on immigration.
- Sony Pictures drops Steve Jobs film @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
In a surprise move, the studio left the Aaron Sorkin-penned film, once again leaving the project in flux after it already had casting changes.
- Live blog: Executives sleeping on the street @ CNBC - 34 minutes ago
Ex-Wall Streeter Turney Duff live blogs the Convenant House Sleep Out, where executives and celebrities sleep on the street for a night to raise awareness and money for homeless youth.
- Obamacare toothache! Enrollments were juiced up @ CNBC - 56 minutes ago
Obamacare enrollment data announced in September was inflated by 400,000 dental plans, a new report reveals.
- After-hours buzz: Gamestop, Hertz, Gap & more CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
- Wal-Mart defends employee food drive @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Wal-Mart came under fire from a labor group, which posted an image to its Facebook page of a food drive for employees.
- Cramer's draconian rule that really drives profits @ CNBC - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
"I know that most of you will absolutely hate this rule," Jim Cramer said. But if you want to become a better investor, you really should follow it.
- Cramer: Sell strategy used by too few investors @ CNBC - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
After sifting through his own results Cramer found he wasn't always following this simple strategy, himself! Get details.
- Self-critical, Cramer reveals big stock regret @ CNBC - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Looking back at his investment decisions over the past five years, Jim Cramer wants to kick himself for doing this.
- Cramer: Lookin' for tech in all the wrong places @ CNBC - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Jim Cramer thinks some investors are looking for tech in all the wrong places by lookin for tech in all the same faces.
- More market turbulence ahead: Jim Paulsen @ CNBC - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
The U.S. stock market has been enjoying recent highs, but here's why Wells Capital Management's Jim Paulsen thinks there will be rocky times ahead.
- Luxury time-share probe in Manhattan @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Billionaire developer Ian Bruce Eichner usually attracts wealthy buyers, but one of his buildings in New York City has some owners scrambling to get out.
- Europe closes down after PMI miss, Sanofi struggles CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
European shares closed lower on Thursday as investors reacted to worse-than-expected data from the euro zone.
- Brooklyn housing market commands hefty prices @ CNBC - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Brooklyn has been hot for decades, but now its housing is pricier than ever-so much so that it is no longer considered NYC's second-choice borough.
- Gap lowers outlook as revenue misses; shares fall @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Gap shares fell in extended-hours trading on Thursday after the clothing retailer missed revenue expectations and lowered its full-year guidance.
- Hertz names Icahn-backed candidate as CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
Sources familiar with the search have said that a number of funds were pushing for a different candidate, former Dollar Thrifty CEO Scott Thompson.
- Blue laws can put a damper on holiday shopping @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
As more stores open their doors early on Thanksgiving, some critics are suggesting that blue laws are archaic remnants of times past.
- Stocks shouldn't sweat the Fed: Joe LaVorgna CNBC - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
- Dow, S&P close at records; Intel up 4% @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
U.S. stocks closed at highs after encouraging domestic data alleviated concerns over continued signs of slowing growth in Europe and China.
- Citi banker's death may have been suicide @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
Sources told New York Daily News that the death of Citi banker Shawn Miller may have been a suicide.
- Veterans face another battle: Paying for college @ CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Veterans should be at ease, but for many, slow tuition payments make getting an education another battle to be won.
- Fired bankers at Goldman, NY Fed were pals: Lawyer @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Rohit Bansal and Jason Gross had been friends for years, both having worked at the New York Federal Reserve. Now both find themselves out of jobs.
- Kim K's derriere can help you get into college @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Test prep firm Catalyst has created an SAT geometry problem modeled on Kim Kardashian's now famous derriere shot.
- China wants to build the world a railway @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
With its domestic economy cooling, China is investing heavily outside its borders in multibillion dollar infrastructure projects.
- George Soros invests $500 million with Bill Gross @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Humbled bond manager Bill Gross just got a vote of confidence from one of the most successful investors of all time.
- Drones near airports a real danger: Aviation pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Recent close calls between airplanes and drones near a New York City airport are raising concerns about passenger safety.
- Bond market shrugs off better data, as Alibaba debuts CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Accountants exhale: IRS advisor takes stand on pot @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The IRS is recommending that tax professionals who help state-recognized, legal marijuana businesses "not be considered unethical."
- 'Accidental' entrepreneurs rise in wake of recession @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
By 2013, almost 13 percent of the U.S. working-age population was in the process of starting or running a new business, some out of necessity.
- The big problem with bitcoin regulations @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Here's why these proposed bitcoin regulations are unrealistic, says Trevor Murphy, the CTO of BitStash.
- IBM's Watson gets new coworkers @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
IBM went an unconventional route to hire new coworkers for its super-computing system Watson.
- Under fire in commodity probe, Goldman makes move @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A Goldman Sachs executive said the firm is in talks with a Russian buyer, among others, about selling its embattled metal warehousing business.
- Over the top is AOK with HBO: Plepler CNBC - 4 hours ago
- SEC suspends trade in 4 Ebola-related companies CNBC - 5 hours ago
- $44.4M painting sets record for female artist @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Sotheby's just sold Georgia O'Keeffe's "Jimson Weed/White Flower No. 1" painting for $44.4 million or more than three times the previous auction record for a female artist.
- NHL star's parents lead him into bankruptcy @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The Columbus Blue Jackets player filed for bankruptcy in October after his parents poorly managed his assets for four years.
- Greece to submit contentious budget for 2015 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Greece's proposed budget for 2015 has put it at loggerheads again with the "Troika" of international monitors.
- Pucker up! Drones to deliver kisses to diners @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
T.G.I. Friday's have launched a Christmas drone flying around one of its U.K restaurants, carrying mistletoe for customers to share a quick peck.
- Midday Movers: Dillard's, GoPro, Apple & more CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Ireland's new hotel king: Billionaire John Malone CNBC - 5 hours ago
- The deadly dangers of air bags @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
More than 14 million autos have been recalled globally due to air bags that have ruptured, injuring passengers. Here's a primer on how they work.
- Love your vodka, but how much is too much? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Look to your left. Look to your right. At least one of you probably drinks too much, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Why retailers are wrong on Apple Pay CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Bond market volatility: There's a VIX for that CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Prepare for $95 oil in 2015: HSBC CNBC - 6 hours ago