- Credit Suisse returns to forecast-beating profit @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
Credit Suisse on Thursday reported third quarter net profit above analyst forecasts.
- Asia shares fall after China PMI; Canada shooting in focus @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Asian equities declined on Thursday as investors focused on key Chinese manufacturing data and sliding oil prices.
- Europe seen lower as shooting, China, oil weigh @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
European shares are expected to open lower on Thursday with Chinese data and a decline in the oil price weighing on sentiment.
- Why China's property slowdown isn't so scary: Goldman CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
- China factory activity at 3-month high in October @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Chinese manufacturing activity picked up pace to a three-month high in October, a private survey showed on Thursday.
- Citadel founder's divorce battle over property gets uglier @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
In the latest chapter of an ugly billionaire divorce, Chicago hedge-fund manager Ken Griffin has challenged his estranged wife's claims on his private planes, real estate and credit cards.
- Lightning Round:Pfizer @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- 'Fast Money': 17 trades in 91 seconds @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders share how they're playing weakness in the stock market.
- Cyber chiefs to get salary bump amid hack threats CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: Calling for this CEO's head CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Stocks may face headwinds amid blitz of econ data @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Strategists said stocks could continue a pattern of consolidation Thursday, after the massive spring back rally earlier in the week.
- World's fastest growing consumer... isn't Chinese @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Burgeoning consumer markets usually bring the likes of China, India and Brazil to mind, but the top-five fastest growing ones aren't the usual suspects, according to a fresh report from Euromonitor International....
- Cramer: Hey, haters! Back off of Yahoo @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer recognizes the wins that Marissa Mayer has made during her tenure as Yahoo CEO.
- Cramer calls for Coke chiefs head @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer takes a deep dive into the earnings release for Coca-Cola, and has had enough of the excuses from Muhtar Kent.
- Too much risk in Silicon Valley, says VC Gurley @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
There's so much capital being poured into some tech start-ups that they're just burning cash, says venture capitalist Bill Gurley.
- Cramer: Ignore the moronic market and buy here CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Cramer: Time to shop the drop CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Convicted fraudster Allen Stanford files appeal @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
He says he is the victim of an illegal prosecution, and "the clearest of assaults on the U.S. Constitution."
- Your first trade for Thursday CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Seeking opportunity? Pros reveal favorite plays @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
"I think it's ok to put money to work selectively," said David Sowerby of Loomis Sayles & company. The question becomes where do you put it?
- Norfolk CEO sets record straight on M&A CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Guinness fans may be surprised by its new offering @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Guinness plans to offer a series of limited-edition, luxury beers. Would you pay $35 for a bottle?
- Twitter unveils tools to woo developers CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Why Canada is a bigger target than you may think @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
An attack in Ottawa on Wednesday marked the second potential act of terrorism this week on Canadian soil. Experts explain why they may be a target.
- Ebola hits Texas hospital in the pocketbook @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The Dallas hospital that treated three Ebola patients has seen steep drop offs in patients and revenue since Oct. 1, a new report reveals.
- After-hours buzz: Apple, AT&T, Visa, Yelp & more CNBC - 9 hours ago
- US needs to be more proactive on ISIS @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The US has only jumped into ISIS battles at the last minute to avert disaster. It's time to get ahead, says David Phillips.
- Don't trust the price of oil: Global strategist CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Stocks end sharply lower; oil, Canadian shooting cited @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Stocks rose on Wednesday following the S&P 500's biggest jump in a year, amid generally upbeat quarterly earnings.
- You blew the game...I want my money back @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
If your professional sports team is blown out, should you get your ticket money back?
- US Treasurys at session lows CNBC - 9 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bonds traded at session lows on Wednesday, as U.S. inflation data came in tame.
- The procrastination penalty for retirement savers @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A new Wells Fargo survey finds that more than half of Americans are delaying retirement savings. The high cost of waiting.
- BofA: Sorry for double charging on Apple Pay CNBC - 9 hours ago
- AT&T shares dip as quarterly earnings miss by a penny CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Bungled air bag alerts leave car owners scrambling @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A NHTSA spokesperson said a further increase could follow in its massive air bag recall, noting, "The agency has an open investigation going."
- Oil drop another issue for the stock market @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Oil is skidding amid oversupply and concerns about slowing global growth and deflation. That's pressuring the stock market.
- Oh marone! Pasta prices set to spiral higher CNBC - 10 hours ago
- After shooting in Canada, traders assess market CNBC - 11 hours ago
- US spent $7.6B against Afghan poppy...to no avail @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Although the US spent $7.6 billion to eradicate poppy in Afghanistan, cultivation of the opium source is at an all time high.
- This online firm lives or dies by Google's tech @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Retailmenot is at the mercy of Google's search algorithms. After a rough summer, Retailmenot's rankings in search engine results have begun to perk up.
- Canadian media: What we know now @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
A soldier was shot and reported killed Wednesday in Ottawa, and dozens of shots were fired minutes later in the halls of Parliament, witnesses said.
- Who needs Black Friday? Retail cutting prices now CNBC - 12 hours ago
- New for 2015: Obamacare insurers' opt-out clause @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Language in contracts health insurers must sign to sell coverage on HealthCare.gov will let them terminate their plans if premium subsidies cease.
- What Apple should do about cyberattacks CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Midday Movers: TKTK, TKTK & More CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Expect more activism in Yahoo, says hedge funder @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Unless Yahoo improves its business and allocates capital, the company will be "attacked" by activists, says hedge fund manager John Burbank.
- Apple's latest attempt to fix its Maps problem @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Apple is warming up to small businesses by enabling them to add and change information about their business in Apple Maps.
- Shares of 3D printing company slammed on outlook CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Apple releases new iPads-in some stores CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Google gets ready to take on Apple Pay CNBC - 13 hours ago