- A tale of two Obamacare price changes @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
Whether recent price changes in individual insurance plans are a good or a bad thing depends on your perspective.
- Viewer feedback: The citizenship debate @ CNBC - 12 minutes ago
What's become apparent in the debate is that while some may want to give up American citizenship, they resent the notion that they are giving up American values.
- $2.80 gas by Thanksgiving, pro predicts CNBC - 29 minutes ago
- Kohl's joins Macy's, to open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
Kohl's and Macy's will open the doors to their department stores at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Japan stimulates US stocks; Dow on record turf CNBC - 50 minutes ago
- Watch Art Cashin: Stocks get a Halloween treat @ CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Art Cashin of UBS says stocks are surging after Japan delivers a double whammy of good news: More stimulus and increased stock buying.
- Charles Barkley: I 'would love' to run an NBA team @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Turner Sports basketball analyst Charles Barkley is ready to put his money where his mouth is-and become the equivalent of a CEO for an NBA team.
- Wait till you see what Alan Greenspan's been saying @ CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
The former Fed chairman said the central bank is sitting on "a pile of tinder," and made several other colorful observations.
- Become a part of 'The Walking Dead' at this mansion @ CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
Home decorating is expected to nab about $2 billion in spending this Halloween, and we're not talking scarecrows and a few pumpkins on the porch.
- Cashin: Don't buy without understanding 'this' @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
As exciting as the rally may be, Art Cashin of UBS says before individual investors hit the buy button, there's something they should know.
- Pros cheer Bank of Japan's move CNBC - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- Contrarian fund manager's top 3 stock picks @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Ignoring the hottest stocks around, Dan Kozlowski of the Janus Contrarian Fund says that he sees value in three stocks.
- Pro: Attention investors, reallocate immediately @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
With the Dow at a record high and the S&P 500 within a stone's throw of its top mark, analyst Ric Edelman says it's time to reallocate immediately.
- Citigroup 'like free candy at these prices': Pro CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
- YouTube & Guillermo del Toro's horror competition @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
YouTube has partnered with filmmaker Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Entertainment for a Halloween competition.
- Why Wall Street has not priced in midterm elections @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
The midterm elections, which Wall Street has largely ignored, could pack some surprises for markets Tuesday.
- Lowe's swarmed by bee activist protests on pesticides @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Lowe's home improvement stores have been targeted this week with protests to stop selling pesticides that some consider harmful to bees.
- Midday movers: AbbVie, Barrick Gold, Clorox & more @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Take a look at some of Thursday's midday movers:
- How big money has changed elections @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Super PAC money has completely changed the election cycle, says Republican strategist Sara Fagen.
- Europe markets close sharply higher; banks lead @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Europe shares ended the day higher after the Bank of England outlined tougher leverage rules for banks and the Bank of Japan upped stimulus measures.
- Chevron profit jumps 13 percent @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Chevron reported its profit rose as lower oil prices boosted its refinery operations, helping to offset sagging results in its oil and gas production.
- Marijuana to wages: What's at stake this election @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
With the midterm elections Tuesday, businesses in select states have much at stake with ballot outcomes that could impact marijuana use, minimum wages and Medicaid.
- The Middle Eastern nation whose economy is zooming @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A year after political turmoil crushed Egypt, a new picture is emerging as investment is flowing into the country again and GDP may be back on track.
- From hot wings to hot buns: A sinful success story @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Kat Cole knows how to translate America's guilty pleasures into profits. The Cinabbon CEO, once a Hooters' server, dishes on her success recipe.
- Equity inflows spike as investors pile in post-dip @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Flows into equities surged past a year-high in the week to Wednesday, as markets bounced back and investors piled into stocks.
- Starbucks' CEO vows to disrupt coffee industry @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz defended the company's third-quarter results and shared his high hopes for the future.
- Markets are still addicted to money printing CNBC - 4 hours ago
- NYC worker suspended for doing the robot @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
If you repeatedly answer the phone in a fake robot voice, can you get suspended from your job? Affirmative.
- Why some Americans abroad renounce citizenship CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Matchstick legs? No thanks Topshop @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
High-fashion retailer Topshop is facing a Twitter storm after a photo of a stick-thin mannequin in one of its U.K. stores went viral.
- Crackdown on 'black money' takes off in India @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Black money, the Indian term for income that is shipped overseas in order to evade taxes, is something the country wants to make a thing of the past.
- Off-Broadway's mobile act: How app upends theater @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
New York City's theater industry is embracing mobile technology as a way to offer audiences richer interactive experiences on and off Broadway.
- Investors don't care that Tim Cook is gay @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Piper Jaffray analysts Gene Munster and Doug Clinton say they were happy to see that investors don't care Apple CEO Tim Cook is gay.
- Here's what shoppers will spend on this holiday @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The consumer electronics category is expected to grow more than 4 percent this season, according to Customer Growth Partners.
- Botched Chinese IPO offers big wake-up call @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Controversy surrounds China Tuna Holdings attempt to go public on the Hong Kong Exchange. And the IPO could still happen.
- Trick or treat at this billionaire's haunted house @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
This billionaire really likes Halloween. Every year, hedge fund titan Marc Lasry turns his posh New York City home into an elaborate haunted house.
- Why sticking with your health plan could cost you @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Many Americans spend more time picking a TV than they do a health-care plan. How to make sure you're getting a good value during open enrollment.
- These are the biggest winners in the October rally CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Listings for "The Suze Orman Show" on CNBC @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Listings for "The Suze Orman Show" on CNBC
- Global markets cheer Japan's double whammy @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Japan's Government Pension Investment Fund announced it will put half its assets in stocks and cut its holdings of government bonds, boosting global markets.
- Formula One Qualifying Race Will Air on CNBC on 11/22 & Premier League Soccer on 11/23 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Formula One Qualifying Race Will Air on CNBC on 11/22 & Premier League Soccer on 11/23
- Formula One Qualifying Race to Air Live on CNBC on Saturday, 11/8 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Formula One Qualifying Race to Air Live on CNBC on Saturday, 11/8
- CNBC Program Changes for Monday, November 3 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
CNBC Program Changes for Monday, November 3
- Can't find parking? There's an app for that @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
If you've spent any time in San Francisco then you know traffic is bad and parking is even worse.
- Sorry surfers-GoPro's going 'mainstream': Pro CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Here's a bold prediction for Tuesday's Senate battle @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Politico's Ben White offers up his midterm prediction for the Senate, as well as for other tight races around the country.
- Energy stocks a good buy on oil drop: Billionaire CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Slack: The billion-dollar accident @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The start-up Slack, the latest entrant into technology's billion-dollar club, got there by accident.
- Refining fuels Exxon's earnings beat CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Market ready to soar as Japan cranks up QE CNBC - 7 hours ago