- US stocks mostly higher; S&P 500 in record territory @ CNBC - 13 minutes ago
Stocks mostly rose on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 hitting another record, as investors weighed earnings and tracked global events.
- How Amazon stock has been 'killing' its rivals @ CNBC - 14 minutes ago
Even with this week's weakness, Amazon.com stock has been outperforming rival retailers though it will likely face a fairly volatile trading day after it reports.
- [video] Ron Insana's inflation argument @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
Is inflation there? CNBC contributor Ron Insana, explains why he is skeptical about inflation. Insana says in order for monetary inflation to pick up the velocity of money should be accelerating, but it's ...
- [video] Power Countdown: Biotech, social & Internet @ CNBC - 32 minutes ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen, Dominic Chu, Julia Boorstin and Seema Mody, discuss what momentum stocks investors should be watching in biotech, social media and Internet stocks.
- FAA extends Tel Aviv flight ban another 24 hours @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
US aviation authorities on Wednesday extended a ban on US airlines flying to Israel's Ben Gurion International Airport for another 24 hours.
- [video] Santelli: Dollar moving down @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
CNBC's Rick Santelli discusses bond prices and yields.
- When it's safe to fly-Who should decide? @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 and airlines halting flights into Tel Aviv are stirring up controversy over who should decide where it's safe to fly.
- [video] GM issues 6 new recalls: Report @ CNBC - 39 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports General Motors has issued 6 new recalls covering 717,950 vehicles in the U.S.
- Retail sales to come in below earlier estimates: NRF CNBC - 42 minutes ago
Slow growth during the first half of the year caused the National Retail Federation to lower its retail sales forecast for 2014.
- GM: 6 more recalls on nearly 718,000 US vehicles @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
General Motors announced on Wednesday six more safety recalls on 717,950 U.S. vehicles.
- Plane crashes in Taiwan, killing 47 @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
A TransAsia Airways flight crashed while making an emergency landing in Taiwan's Penghu county.
- [video] Father-daughter tax inversion battle @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and his daughter Heather Bresch, Mylan CEO, have conflicting views on tax inversion. CNBC's Eamon Javers reports the details.
- [video] Flat applications cause mortgage concern @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
Mortgage applications are on the rise, but CNBC's Diana Olick points out some underlying concerns.
- Midday movers: Caterpillar, EMC, Xoom & More CNBC - 54 minutes ago
- [video] Old school tech the place to be @ CNBC - 55 minutes ago
Discussing where to find value and opportunity in tech, with Burns McKinney, NFJ Investment Group portfolio manager, and John Buckingham, Al Frank Asset Management CIO.
- The big money still loves hedge funds @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
Big investors plan to keep pouring money into hedge funds despite mixed returns.
- [video] Oulook for defense stocks @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
Jason Gursky, Citi Research aerospace & defense analyst, discusses the outlook for defense contractors amid defense cuts and the potential for more war.
- [video] Boeing under pressure @ CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau breaks down the numbers on Boeing's quarterly results, and explains why the stock is sinking.
- [video] Finding value in tech @ CNBC - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
With the technology sector on a tear, CNBC's Dominic Chu hunts for value in tech.
- Your first trade for Thursday @ CNBC - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] FMHR Final Trade: ATML, KWEB & more @ CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
The FMHR traders reveal their final trades of the hour.
- Facebook and Twitter head into retail terrain CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- EBay comic book sale could be priciest ever CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- CNBC Revised Schedule for the Week of 7/28/14 @ CNBC - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
CNBC Revised Schedule for the Week of 7/28/14
- [video] Great week to be a billionaire @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Hedge fund billionaire John Paulson netted $1.3 billion on an M&A deal, and Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman are "trading places" on Herbalife, reports CNBC's Kate Kelly.
- CNBC Program Change for Sunday, July 27 @ CNBC - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
CNBC Program Change for Sunday, July 27
- [video] Something fishy about Puma Biotech activity: Trader @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The timing was very suspicious, says Fast Money's Jon Najarian, with a look at some unusual options activity he spotted in Puma Biotech. And Pete Najarian, explains why he is keeping an eye on Talisman ...
- Despite safety fears, Kerry, Bloomberg fly to Israel @ CNBC - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
Despite security concerns and an FAA ban, Secretary of State John Kerry and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg flew into Israel on Wednesday.
- Israel's economy is soaring-where's the peace? @ CNBC - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
Wasn't economic success supposed to bring peace? Israel's economy has grown 1,000% since 2001. Where's the peace?, asks Jake Novak.
- [video] Biotech blowout: Biogen & Gilead @ CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu takes a look at the big movers in biotech on Wednesday.
- The stubborn euro may have finally cracked @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
The euro's resolve could be starting to crack, as it cleared "psychologically significant" barriers, according to strategists.
- [video] FAA extends ban on flights to Israel @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
The FAA has announced it is extending its ban to Tel Aviv for another 24 hours, reports CNBC's Phil LeBeau.
- [video] Apple preps biggest launch ever: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Citi's Jim Suva, provides his read on Apple, as the tech giant prepares to debut the iPhone 6. We think this is going to be the best product out there, says Suva.
- [video] Yields near lows of the year @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
The Futures Now team discusses the reason interest rates are so low and the likely next stop for bonds.
- Proxy warriors: 4 types of pro-Russian separatists @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Four groups are fighting for Russia in Ukraine, experts say, while the downing of a Malaysian plane has complicated Putin's plans in the country.
- [video] Airlines set to take off? @ CNBC - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau breaks down the numbers on Delta and Boeing. Also a look at what to expect from the high-flying airline sector as the S&P Transports hit all-time highs for the second day in a row.
- [video] Facebook the center of everything: Thrillist CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Ben Lerer, Thrillist Media Group co-founder & CEO, explains why he is a big believer of Facebook and says it's the best source of users for his company.
- [video] Tech stocks' make-or-break moment @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
It's a big week for momentum stocks, reports CNBC's Seema Mody, with a look at tech stocks reporting earnings this week.
- CNBC Media Alert: CNBC Exclusive: CNBC Senior Economics Reporter Steve Liesman to Interview President … @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
CNBC Media Alert: CNBC Exclusive: CNBC Senior Economics Reporter Steve Liesman to Interview President Barack Obama Thursday, July 24th at 5pm ET
- Obamacare could be saved by 'nuclear option' @ CNBC - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
When Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid went "nuclear" last winter, he just might have saved a major part of Obamacare from a huge challenge it faces.
- SEC adopts money market reforms in 3-2 vote @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates. Click here for the latest on the markets.
- Taxes chasing out the rich? Not in New York CNBC - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
- Terrorism in Nigeria hitting economy: Central Bank @ CNBC - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
Islamist terrorism in Nigeria is impeding food production and pushing inflation, the deputy governor of the country's central bank warned on Tuesday.
- [video] How to invest in energy diversification @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Bruce Jenkyn-Jones, head of listed equities at Impax Asset Management, says geopolitical events have shown the need for energy diversification. He selects his top "green" picks.
- [video] Biogen CEO: Want to stop inversions? Reform tax code @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
CNBC's Meg Tirrell speaks to Dr. George Scangos, Biogen Idec CEO, about the company's Q2 earnings surge, drug pipeline, and America's tax code. Scangos says we need a corporate tax rate that is competitive ...
- 'Made in the USA'... probably not @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
An Ohio company ran into trouble for issuing "Made in the USA" labels without verifying products were made in the United States.
- [video] Apple... what people really want @ CNBC - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Jon Steinberg, Daily Mail North America CEO, and Jessica Lessin, The Information editor in chief, discuss Apple's earnings and competition in the tablet market. Steinberg says the 9-percent drop in iPad ...
- Inflation is about to fall-and fall hard: Insana @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
I would bet inflationistas a truckload of scarce limes that inflation pressures are temporary and inflation is about to fall, says Ron Insana.
- Europe closes higher despite Ukraine tensions @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
European shares closed higher on Wednesday amid corporate earnings news and ongoing turmoil in Gaza and Ukraine.
- [video] European markets close: Overcoming Ukraine worries @ CNBC - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
CNBC's Simon Hobbs reports on all the market moving events in Europe today, including a rally for Portuguese banks and Daimler earnings beat forecasts.