- About that whole Super Bowl 'hangover' thing... @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
Data from NYSE trading volumes show that there is no Super Bowl hangover, it's a myth, not reality.
- Clothes make the woman...understand football? @ CNBC - 45 minutes ago
Romina Foster, the wife of NFL star running back Arian Foster, has a clothing line that can help women better understand the X's and O's of football.
- 'Hooters on steroids': An NFL alum's second act @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
NFL players have it made for life, right? Think again, says one former Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos player.
- Atlantic City to investors: Gamble on our bonds @ CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Atlantic City is engaging in another type of gamble: convincing investors to buy its junk-rated bonds, as NJ appoints financial managers for the city.
- Gas prices may double by year's end: Analyst @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
A former top oil executive says the price of gas at the pump could double by year's end, even as consumers are reaping a bounty of low prices.
- Coffee and iPhones: Investment advice from Kenny G CNBC - 21 hours ago
- Kevin Durant underpaid? The salary-cap conundrum @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
People always complain that athletes make a disproportionate amount of money. But what if they are actually underpaid-to the tune of $20 million?
- These resume words are overused-so stop using them @ CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 1:00 PM EST
LinkedIn released its list of most overused buzzwords and "motivated" came in at the top. Experts weigh in on avoiding the cliches.
- US recalls 2.1M vehicles in new air bag issue @ CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 12:13 PM EST
The auto industry's troubles deepened as regulators said three big automakers will recall about 2.1 million older vehicles to fix airbag defects.
- Brand new shoes: One company tiptoes into Yoga @ CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 11:52 AM EST
The popularity of yoga is driving sales of all sorts of products, but there hasn't been a push for yoga footwear. Will Deckers' bet pay off?
- Where is global oil money going? To health care @ CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 11:00 AM EST
Oil prices are in the midst of a prolonged slump, squeezing bottom lines everywhere. So how do sovereign wealth funds cope?
- Texas bank CEO not sweating plunge in oil CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 9:51 AM EST
- 3 things that can derail your retirement savings CNBC - Sat, Jan 31, 2015 9:00 AM EST
- Life after Mitt: What does the GOP do now?: Kudlow CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 11:15 PM EST
- Moscow burning: Important library goes up in flames @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 10:38 PM EST
A library in Moscow containing ancient Slavic texts, important U.N. documents and around 14 million books went up in flames on the evening of January 29, according to Quartz.
- Cramer's Executive Cut: Diapers, Oil & ATVs @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 7:41 PM EST
From Kimberly-Clark to Core Labs, CEOs tell "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer what can power their companies higher.
- Cramer Remix: These boots were made for investing CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 7:14 PM EST
- McDonald's: Trade us high fives for free fries? CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 7:01 PM EST
- Cramer on Shake Shack: Good burgers, bad money? CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:58 PM EST
- Lightning Round: Stay away from this group @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:54 PM EST
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- This model says to bet on the Seahawks @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:44 PM EST
According to one model, you're better off taking the Seattle Seahawks over the New England Patriots.
- Cramer: Google's not done rallying yet @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:36 PM EST
Despite the confusion with Google, Jim Cramer thinks there is a method to its spending madness. Don't believe the headlines.
- 3 reasons to be bearish on Shake Shack CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:33 PM EST
- In a market that loves certainty, more volatility CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:16 PM EST
- Cramer's game plan: Oil bottom is imminent CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 6:12 PM EST
- Make AI machines safe before smart: Experts @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 5:52 PM EST
Researchers need to develop measures for safe artificial intelligence before businesses and consumers widely adopt it, experts said.
- Your first trade for Monday, February 2 CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 5:47 PM EST
- Already time to short The Shack? CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 4:58 PM EST
Shake Shack (SHAK) (SHAK) began trading this morning, priced at $21 a share, opening at $47 and at its peak traded up more than 150%. There are few, if any, who can complain about the quality of the fast-casual burger chain, proven by patrons more than willing to put up with an hour long line looking to get a taste at …
- Stocks skid for second month; Dow falls 250 pts CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 4:01 PM EST
- The markets outlook: short and long term CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 3:59 PM EST
- Top Restaurateur: Shake Shack hype will push stock higher CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 3:11 PM EST
- It turns out Genghis Khan made a whole lot of us @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 3:00 PM EST
Genghis Khan is said to have millions of descendants. New DNA evidence says significant chunks of humanity may carry genes from a few powerful men.
- Fed's Williams: 3% growth, full employment in 2015 CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:54 PM EST
- Billionaire's ex wants $1M a month to raise kids @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:51 PM EST
In an escalating divorce battle, hedge-fund billionaire Ken Griffin says his wife, Anne Dias, wants $1 million a month for child-related expenses.
- You can sell your poop for $13,000 a year: Report @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:45 PM EST
A Massachusetts-based nonprofit organization is looking to get really personal, and it's paying good money for healthy stool samples.
- California ports congestion 'worst-ever on record' @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:45 PM EST
Everyone agrees that the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports slowdown is bad, but it's hard to tell who's to blame.
- Twitter vs. Facebook: A social media touchdown CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:19 PM EST
- FINAL TRADES JAN. 30, 2015 @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:14 PM EST
Pete Najarian: Long Fireeye (NASDAQ: FEYE) Jim Lebenthal: Long Endbridge Energy (NYSE: EEQ) Christine Short: Long Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) FOR THE RECORD - TRADER DISCLOSURES Pete Najarian Long AAPL, BABA, ...
- Will GOP have alternative to Obamacare? Maybe CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:09 PM EST
- Woman escapes her cubicle for a cardboard box @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 2:02 PM EST
Former financial manager Jennifer Wright-Laracy goes back to school for her MBA and finds a new career as co-founder of a pizza box company, GreenBox.
- Revealed: Secret short bets of 6 top hedge funds CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 1:56 PM EST
- Is Amazon's profitability sustainable? CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 1:07 PM EST
- Power Play: Playing Fed rate hike @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 1:06 PM EST
Two market strategists stick to Fed rate hike this year.
- A $4.5M Super Bowl ad-or all this on social media CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 1:04 PM EST
- AT&T led bidding in FCC wireless spectrum auction @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:57 PM EST
AT&T cast the largest bid in the biggest-ever FCC auction of so-called AWS-3 airwaves that took place on Thursday.
- Midday movers: Shake Shake, Apple, MasterCard & more @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:52 PM EST
Take a look at some of Friday's midday movers:
- Privacy compromised? Might as well monetize @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:42 PM EST
Each time you swipe your credit card or click on social media platforms, your personal data is collected and eventually sold to advertisers and corporations without your knowledge, but one company aims ...
- Ruble faces another 'nosedive' after rate cut @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:12 PM EST
Russia's ruble is under renewed pressure after the Central Bank of Russia shocked markets with a rate cut, sending the currency to a 2015 low.
- Getting millennials to pay for TV: Time Warner CEO CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:08 PM EST
- Why you should buy energy stocks now: Expert CNBC - Fri, Jan 30, 2015 12:04 PM EST