- European bank stress tests: Your guide @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
Europe's banks will find out whether they have passed their health checks this Sunday. Here's a CNBC guide on Europe's latest bank stress tests.
- Europe needs to get its act together: Soros @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
Europe needs to be more pro-active in helping Ukraine in its struggle against Russia, billionaire investor George Soros told CNBC on Thursday.
- Asia stocks mixed as Ebola, China concerns offset US gains @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
Asian equities were mixed on the last trading day of the week as concerns over Ebola and China offset gains on Wall Street.
- Policy mistakes now could set off bubbles: Roach @ CNBC - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
If global policy makers - particularly those in the U.S. - are to fully "open the spigots" in terms of fiscal spending and by extending accommodative monetary policy it could create bubbles in ...
- World faces $650 billion housing problem @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
A staggering 330 million urban households around the world live in substandard housing or are so financially stretched by housing costs they forgo other basic needs like food and health care, according ...
- Europe seen lower on Ebola case in New York @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
European shares are expected to open lower on Friday after reports of the first Ebola case in New York.
- Will New York Ebola case spook markets? CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Colleges most likely to make you a billionaire @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
American universities produce the majority of the world's billionaires, according to this year's Wealth-X and UBS Billionaire Census report.
- NYC Ebola case: Public, markets react @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
A New York doctorwho was recently treating Ebola patients in Guinea has tested positive for the virus, sparking quick public reactions.
- China home prices post first annual drop in 2 years @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
China new home prices fell 1.3 percent in September from the year-ago period, marking the first annual drop in almost two years.
- Doctor tests positive for Ebola in NYC @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
A doctor in New York City who was recently treating Ebola patients in Guinea has himself tested positive for the virus.
- Cramer Remix: Cheap stocks galore CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Lightning Round: Facebook, Skechers & more @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Market on track for strong week; wary of Ebola news @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Stocks head into Friday on track for the best weekly performance in 22 months, yet new Ebola fears and other geopolitical headlines could be wild cards.
- Pros share 15 trades in 67 seconds CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Cramer's consumer pulse: Holiday hot stocks CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Will China's slowdown chill Asian builders? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A deepening slowdown in China's property sector has triggered fears over a domino effect on Asia's builders, but some Asian builders remain optimistic.
- Vietnam: New darling of property markets? CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Boeing: Cramer clears the air CNBC - 8 hours ago
- NXPI CEO: We're in more than just smartphones @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
NXP Semiconductors develops software that could make self-driving cars possible, CEO Rick Clemmer says.
- Amazon earnings miss an 'opportunity': Trader @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
"You could see an easy bounce back up to that $310 level," Guy Adami of Private Advisor Group says after Amazon misses on earnings.
- Market rally: Think like Cramer @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Jim Cramer tells his audience how to figure out what is behind a market rally and which stocks are headed higher.
- Simple mistake could thwart 401(k) savings CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC - 9 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Amazon, Microsoft, Pfizer & more CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Sam's Club: Case of soda, health insurance to go @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Will Sam's Club's health insurance exchange prompt small-business owners to offer insurance through the wholesaler, rather than opt for SHOP exchanges?
- Wall Street may finally be giving up on Amazon CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Stocks rally, but pare gains on Ebola concerns CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Amazon: A grocer in e-commerce clothes? @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Here's an outfit that missed Wall Street expectations seven out of the last nine quarters, but the stock still commands a premium in the market.
- Stocks snap back on good earnings, strong economy @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Good corporate earnings and improving economic data are causing money to pile into the U.S. stock market.
- Microsoft earnings beat as cloud business soars CNBC - 11 hours ago
Microsoft rallied after it reported fiscal-first quarter earnings that topped expectations, boosted by better-than expected cloud software sales.
- Here's where to put your money to work, pros say CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Gartman admits getting 'bear market' call wrong @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
One week ago, Dennis Gartman said that a "bear market" was beginning. Stocks are up 5 percent since then. So what went wrong with his prediction?
- NYC doctor tested for Ebola; girlfriend quarantined @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
A doctor who recently treated Ebola patients in West Africa was taken with a fever and other symptoms to a New York City hospital.
- Treasury yields rise as data soothes global jitters @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices have fallen slightly after better-than-expected purchasing manager's index (PMI) data from China and the euro zone.
- Watch Art Cashin: Econ data, earnings jolt stocks @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services said earnings, global manufacturing data, higher oil prices and eased terror concerns jolt stocks.
- New market fear: Investors not worried enough CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Quadrupling down on Ebola: Paul Allen's $100 million @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is quadrupling to $100 million his funding for efforts to combat the deadly Ebola virus.
- At least one group embraces the Christmas creep @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Nearly three-fourths of Americans said they get annoyed when holiday items are in the store before Halloween-but millennials are more accepting.
- Facebook's new 'Rooms' enables anonymous chatting CNBC - 12 hours ago
- IRS expands 401(k) contribution limit for 2015 @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The Internal Revenue Service expanded dollar limitations for some pension plans based on cost-of-living adjustments.
- Gender pay equality improving, but... @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
One survey found that gender diversity on corporate boards is correlated to steady, positive performance.
- Loeb, Paulson, others cash in on Alibaba @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
After salivating at the Alibaba IPO, hedge fund managers lucky enough to buy in early are indeed getting a nice kick to their returns.
- Want an easy $840 million? Improve patient care @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Federal health officials revealed an $840 million program they hope will lead to better patient outcomes and reduced health-care costs.
- NASA gets hip, uses SoundCloud for space playlist @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Like a music hipster, NASA has taken to SoundCloud to create a playlist of audio clips associated with historic space voyages that cut across decades.
- Microsoft vs Amazon ahead of earnings: Pro @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Ahead of earnings from Microsoft and Amazon.com, Estimize Senior Vice President Christine Short says only one appeared positive.
- A brief history of Nokia, as Microsoft erases it @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Microsoft bought the Finnish firm's mobile division in April and has gradually removed the Nokia brand name.
- Take 7 easy steps to retirement income planning @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Retirement means shifting from putting money into retirement accounts, to spending from them; take these 7 simple steps to streamline your finances.
- Minimum-wage workers deserve more @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Steve James was impressed by the work ethic of the minimum-wage workers he met while making his documentary, "The Value of Work." He thinks they deserve better.
- These senators get the most Wall St. campaign cash CNBC - 14 hours ago