- Europe opens higher ahead of central bank meeting @ CNBC - 7 minutes ago
European equities opened higher on Thursday as investors await the outcome of the European Central Bank's (ECB) policy meeting.
- Autonomous-drive cars further off than most expect @ CNBC - 11 minutes ago
Despite near constant chatter about self-driving vehicles revolutionizing how the world gets around, a new report says the transformation will take longer than many have predicted.
- Microsoft wants Google's crown in wearables @ CNBC - 19 minutes ago
Microsoft is betting big on Windows 10, but it's not just smartphones and PCs it wants to conquer.
- ECB QE great, but reforms needed: Cyprus Fin Min @ CNBC - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
The prospect of the ECB's 1-trillion euro bond-buying program has cheered markets, but Cyprus' finance minister said it must not stop reform efforts.
- Short-changed! Poundland ads deemed misleading @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Poundland - the British retailer known for selling items for Â£1- is in trouble for promoting its namesake price.
- America's 'greenest' institutions @ CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
CNBC.com takes a look at 10 of the United States' biggest - and greenest - institutions.
- Euro at 11-year lows - what next? CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
- Brazil's rate hikes tip country closer to recession CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Asian stocks dismal after China lowers growth target to 7% CNBC - 3 hours ago
Asian stocks traded lower on Thursday as China set its gross domestic product (GDP) growth target at 7 percent for 2015.
- Big Apple is world's hottest luxury property market @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
New York's luxury property market was on fire in 2014, with high-end home prices registering the biggest gains globally, according to Knight Frank.
- Jakarta's property boom is just getting started CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Lightning Round: It doesn't breakup, it goes up @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer Remix: The worst stock of 2015 CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Cuban: Tech bubble worse now than 15 years ago CNBC - 8 hours ago
- China sets 2015 growth target at 'around 7%' CNBC - 8 hours ago
- $1M? That won't get you a big apartment here... @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A million dollars isn't what it used to be, especially in the world's luxury real estate markets.
- 5 ways to trade financials as stress results loom CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Cramer's guide to the best stocks in a bear market CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Honeywell CEO: Big changes coming into your home CNBC - 8 hours ago
- This is who the markets could be following CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Your first trade for Thursday @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Cramer: As the smoke clears, these stocks win big @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
The market was pummeled on Wednesday, and Jim Cramer is ready to do some buying. These are the hot stocks that Cramer thinks will go higher Thursday.
- Why Chinese tourists are buying toilets in Japan @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A cheaper yen is driving savvy Chinese shoppers to Japan to buy an unexpected item: Electronic toilet seats that heat up, wash, dry and disinfect.
- Taiwan: New playground for Chinese tourists CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Kate Middleton's hairbrush killing it on Tmall CNBC - 9 hours ago
- CalSTRS is shedding bonds, bullish stocks: CIO CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Apple and HBO near deal on streaming service CNBC - 9 hours ago
HBO is in talks with Apple to be its launch partner for the highly anticipated "HBO Now" video-streaming service.
- Edible pot ice cream? Ben & Jerry's speaks out @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Talk of cannabis ice cream lit up social media. Here's what Ben & Jerry's had to say...
- Pro: Beat the street with airline stocks CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Report of credit card breach at Mandarin Oriental CNBC - 9 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Vivint, H&R Block, Encana & more @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Wednesday: Vivint Solar, H&R Block, Encana & more.
- Oculus to seek mass consumer audience for Gear VR CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Pot smell delays Pascal's office move: Report @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Amy Pascal is looking to set to settle into her new gig as on-the-lot producer, but the move has reportedly gotten clouded.
- This group's main goal: Put a woman on $20 bill @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
President Andrew Jackson could be on his way out of the $20 bill, according to one report.
- US stocks close lower; Dow off 100 points CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Pro: Here's how you play it when Apple sells off CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Why OPEC is dead CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Who's at fault in Apple Pay fraud, Apple or banks? @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Apple and the banks both have some serious explaining to do.
- Who's worse with money-Gen Xers or millennials? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Each generation has different money woes: for boomers, it's long-term care insurance. For Gen X, it's retirement. For millennials, it's student loans.
- Tough questions for Obamacare subsidy challengers CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Pro golfers: Here's how we can repair the game CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Senator urges US to probe Lumber Liquidators CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Dangerous Chinese products: Blame the Americans @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
With Lumber Liquidators in crisis mode, there are things that U.S. firms using Chinese manufacturing can do to protect their customers.
- Have gas pump savings gone missing? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The plunge in gasoline prices has generated billions in savings for American drivers. But so far, there's little evidence they're spending it.
- IHOP parent ready to buy...but there's a problem @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
DineEquity is ready to pull the trigger on an acquisition, but there's a problem with the current crop of fast casual restaurants.
- After port crisis, retailers want to buy American CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Fed: Economy growing, but weather causing problems @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Amid a harsh winter and a mixed bag of data, most Federal Reserve districts reported an expanding economy and a prevailing sense of optimism.
- Super Mario still super? The ECB meeting trade @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Chicago Trader Jeff Kilburg gives you the trade ahead of the big ECB meeting Thursday.
- Akorn to prisons: Give us back our execution drugs @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Drugmaker Akron's new policies prohibit the direct-to-prison sales of two of its drugs used in executions.
- Three trades to go before the closing bell CNBC - 13 hours ago