- Co-operative Group reports Â£2.5B full-year loss, CEO calls results 'wake-up call' @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
This is a developing news story, please check back later for more. Follow us on Twitter: @CNBCWorld
- Deadly clashes in Ukraine ahead of key talks @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Representatives of the European Union, the U.S., Ukraine and Russia are due to meet in Geneva Thursday in the hope of cooling the escalating crisis in Ukraine.
- Europe mixed after Yellen, earnings; Ukraine talks ahead @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
European shares were mixed in morning trade, failing to continue a rally on Wall Street after accommodative comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
- [video] China slowdown having 'big impact' on drink-makers: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Jonny Forsyth, global drinks analyst at Mintel, says China has been a "cash cow" for drink-makers, but the slowdown is having a big impact on sales.
- Asia shares mixed in choppy trade despite US rally @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Asian stocks were mixed on Wednesday in a choppy session with activity subdued ahead of Friday's Easter holidays.
- [video] European growth showing 'strength': Publicis CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Maurice LÃ©vy CEO of Publicis, says growth in Europe is showing strength but caution still remains.
- [video] Europe opens mixed after Yellen @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
European shares opened mixed on Thursday, failing to continue a rally on Wall Street after accommodative comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
- [video] Opportunity in stocks that didn't get 'Draghi rally': Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Karen Olney, head of European thematic strategy at UBS, says there is an opportunity to look at stocks that didn't participate in the "Draghi rally" with "durable" names such as LVMH ...
- Publicis CEO: No 'embarrassing questions' on merger @ CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
The CEO of French advertising agency Publicis has said the lengthy negotiations with China regarding its merger with Onmicom Group is taking energy out of the day to day running of the firm.
- [video] CNBC anchors get hands dirty for Easter @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
As the Easter weekend begins, Paul Young, director and master chocolatier at Paul A Young, shows the CNBC anchors how to make truffles.
- [video] Cloud growing 'profitably': SAP co-CEO @ CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Bill McDermott, co-CEO of SAP, says cloud computing is "growing faster than everything else" in the company.
- [video] 'On track' to hit 2015 targets: AkzoNobel CFO @ CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Keith Nichols, CFO of AkzoNobel, says the company is on track to reach its targets for 2015.
- [video] Putin is laughing at the West: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Declan Ganley, chairman and CEO of Rivada Networks, says Russian president Vladimir Putin is "stringing" the West along and is "laughing" at efforts to resolve the Ukraine crisis.
- [video] Chocolate could become like Champagne: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Edward George, head of soft commodities at Ecobank, says chocolate will become a luxury in Europe as cocoa prices shoot up.
- [video] QE expectations strengthening bonds: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Lyn Graham-Taylor, fixed income strategist at Rabobank, says the bond market is strengthening thanks to a combination of bonds being seen as a safe haven trade and expectations of European Central Bank ...
- [video] Co-Op: The troubles so far @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
CNBC's Helia Ebrahimi discusses the Co-Operative's troubled story from drug buying allegations against the former chairman, to big financial black holes.
- [video] Shorting euro/dollar: Why it's a good idea @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Thanos Vamvakidis, head of European G10 FX strategy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research, says "volatility" trades are attractive and suggests shorting euro/dollar.
- Scenes from South Korea's ferry disaster @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A South Korean ferry capsized off Jindo island on April 16 in what could be the country's worst maritime accident in two decades.
- [video] De-escalation possible with 'will': Ukraine Foreign Min @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Ukrainian foreign minister Andrii Deshchytsia, says a breakthrough in the situation in the country is possible if there is a "will".
- China stocks: 'A tale of two markets' CNBC - 3 hours ago
- [video] Why is the Indian rupee rallying? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Jeffrey Halley, Senior Manager at Saxo Capital Markets, says Thursday's rally in the Indian rupee is driven by dovish comments from the Fed overnight and a subside in Ukraine tension.
- Flying Kiwi dollar to come 'down to earth': Goldman CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Flying Kiwi dollar to come 'down to earth': Goldman Sachs @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Goldman Sachs forecasts a 12 percent decline in the New Zealand dollar over the next year as previously supportive domestic drivers start to fade.
- [video] TCS: Why India's election matters to us @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
N Chandrasekaran, MD & CEO at TCS, says a stable government with a strong mandate will bolster India's economy and consequently, drive the firm's business in its home market.
- [video] Japan Inc wants change: Frost & Sullivan @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
David Frigstad, Chairman of Frost & Sullivan, says Japanese firms are "aggressively" pursuing changes in their corporate culture after missing out on previous global opportunities.
- [video] Bank Danamon: Growth still intact despite earnings miss @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Vera Eve Lim, CFO at Bank Danamon Indonesia, explains why the lender saw a 13 percent drop in first-quarter earnings.
- Weibo-'Twitter of China'- prices IPO at bottom of range @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
China's Weibo has priced its initial public offering at $17 per American Depository Share, at the bottom of its planned range.
- [video] Tencent's Candy Crush launch is 'exciting': Pro @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Popular game Candy Crush offers a social element, which makes it a perfect match for social network Tencent, says Cynthia Meng, MD China/HK of TMT Equity Research at Jefferies and Co.
- [video] US earnings weighing on Asian stocks: OCBC @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Vasu Menon, VP, Group Wealth Management at OCBC Bank, describes why Asian shares are mixed on Thursday despite dovish comments from the Fed overnight.
- Is more aggressive China stimulus on the way? CNBC - 6 hours ago
- [video] IMAX: Chinese willing to pay higher prices @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Richard Gelfond, CEO of IMAX, explains why the firm is still seeing "great appetite" for its theater in the mainland.
- [video] IMAX: Sale of stake in Chinese unit is 'strategic' @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Richard Gelfond, CEO of IMAX, says the firm's decision to sell a 20 percent stake in its Chinese business could elevate growth and add on value for shareholders.
- [video] How can China achieve sustainable growth? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Ha Jiming, Vice Chairman, China at Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, says China needs structural reforms that can correct imbalances in its economy.
- [video] Deutsche Post: Not worried about China slowdown @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Frank Appel, CEO at Deutsche Post DHL, sees "higher chances than risks" for its business in China despite recent economic data pointing to a slowdown.
- [video] Keppel: New deal provides access into China @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Loh Chin Hua, CEO at Keppel Corp, says the company's 30-year deal with Titan Petrochemicals is a "good partnership" that can help Keppel gain access into China.
- [video] What was behind China's bond auction failure? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Mark Austen, CEO, Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association, discusses reasons why Beijing failed to sell all of its bonds at an auction last Friday.
- [video] Why Weibo's IPO is 'bad timing' @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A recent change in market sentiment for social media stocks could be a challenge for Weibo in its trading debut, says Junheng Li, Head of Research at JL Warren Capital.
- [video] Why China could see sub-7% growth: Pro @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Martin Schulz, Managing Director, International Equity at PNC Capital Advisors, says China's growth rate could come in below 7 percent since structural reforms need time to take effect.
- [video] Positive on Google's core business: Topeka Capital @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Despite Google's disappointing earnings, Victor Anthony, Managing Director at Topeka Capital Markets, still thinks the tech giant had a "solid quarter."
- [video] Parents deem these places with top universities @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
According to a HSBC survey, 51 percent of parents polled around the world ranked the U.S. as one of the top university destinations. CNBC's Julia Wood reports.
- How mobile money is changing Asia @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
For emerging Asia, paying your friends, family and retailers from your mobile is set to explode thanks to the region's heavy smartphone usage and an increasing number of companies looking to tap into the ...
- [video] How big is China's bad debt situation? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
David Madden, Managing Partner at DAC Financial Management, says the amount of non-performing loans in China may be three times larger than what lenders have been reporting.
- Power of people - Crowdfunding gains traction in Asia @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
When Singaporean sisters Hani and Aisah Dalduri decided to scale up their textile printing business Fictive Fingers, they chose to take a gamble. Rather than turn to friends and family for help, they opted ...
- Earnings misses hang over market @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Two high profile tech earnings misses soured the mood after-hours Wednesday and could weigh on stocks.
- [video] Is now a good time for Weibo to list? @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Ahead of Weibo Thursday's debut on the Nasdaq, CNBC's Julia Wood discusses how the microblogging site may fare following a recent pullback in tech stocks.
- Your first trade for Thursday @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- Re/code looks ahead to Box IPO @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Re/code's Arik Hesseldahl looks at pricing of new IPOs in the cloud space.
- [video] Why you should stay invested in China @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Don Gimbel, CIO, International at Geneva Investment Management of Chicago, says China's first-quarter GDP data is "reasonably accurate" and reflects ongoing transition in its economy.
- Lightning Round: Southwest Airlines, Blackstone & More @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer: Hated stock to generate lovely returns? @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
When pros hate a stock, it can take a while for them to recognize that the company has made big changes. Did somebody say opportunity?