- Breakfast club boost: Will orange juice rally? @ CNBC - 31 minutes ago
Coffee futures are up 86 percent this year, and hot on its heels is another member of the breakfast club that looks set to rally: orange juice.
- $1 billion Madness contest not just chance: Buffett @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
Warren Buffett is insuring Quicken Loans' billion-dollar contest for the perfect March Madness bracket.
- [video] Surge in oil shipped by rail: WSJ @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman & CEO, weighs in on the WSJ report saying there is a surge in oil being shipped by rail which is "sidetracking" other industries. Dan Gilbert, Quicken ...
- US yields inch lower after data; Ukraine in focus @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
U.S. yields traded slightly lower on Friday, as investors shunned risk-sensitive assets amid lingering worries over Ukraine and soft U.S. data.
- [video] Warren Buffett: Wells Fargo & U.S. Bank in very good shape @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman & CEO, provides insight on U.S. debt, bank regulations and the connection between a growing economy and inflation. Dan Gilbert, Quicken Loans founder & Chairman, ...
- US stock futures slip after data has producer prices down in February @ CNBC - 54 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday following a selloff Thursday, but this weekend's referendum in Crimea could keep a lid on gains as investors start fretting over the ...
- Morning six-pack: What we're reading Friday @ CNBC - 57 minutes ago
Happy Friday. And when I say "Happy Friday," I mean I'm happy and it's Friday, and not by coincidence.
- [video] Buffett says GM's Barra has a 'new chance' @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
Discussing the multiple investigations into General Motors, and automobile innovation, with Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman & CEO, and Dan Gilbert, Quicken Loans founder & Chairman.
- Insane interest: Sky-high rates of days gone by @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
With interest rates apparently set to rise, CNBC takes a look at sample record-high benchmark rates from around the world over the past century.
- [video] Warren Buffett says 2008 crisis worse than he realized @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Discussing the economic impact of China's slowing economy, the state of housing and the U.S. economy, with Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Chairman & CEO, and Dan Gilbert, Quicken Loans founder & Chairman....
- Buffett: I'd be 'surprised' if stock prices drop 50% CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
- Obamacare's problem: You can't fix stupid @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
The real problem with Obamacare isn't the web site or the expensive premiums. It's that, no matter how hard you try, you can't fix stupid, says Jake Novak.
- A no-revenue, high-risk tech bet rivaling social @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
What technology niche is attracting a ton of IPO buzz for companies that don't generate a cent of revenue? Think it's social media? Think biotech.
- [video] Picking the perfect bracket for $1 billion @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway is backing the Quicken Loans' $1 billion bracket challenge with Yahoo Sports. Buffett provides insight on the competition.
- The long and grueling road: Getting out of debt @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Forget consolidation loans, extended credit lines or debt relief agencies. Some Americans say the only way to escape debt is the hard, sweaty way.
- [video] Las Vegas since the crisis @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman, shares his appreciation for artists Britney Spears and Celine Dion, who have been performing with the company in Las Vegas. Loveman provides insight on the status ...
- Early movers: GM, GIS, TGT, HLF, BP, T, JPM & more CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
- [video] General Motors' Barra avoiding bureaucracy @ CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Former Auto Task Force senior member, Harry Wilson says General Motors' CEO Mary Barra really needs to be the "face of this recall."
- [video] Safety watchdog says 303 deaths linked to GM recall @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports The Center for Auto Safety found data suggesting a connection between the ignition key and the air bag not being deployed in regards to two of the recalled General Motors models....
- Health-care IT firm Castlight rakes in $1B IPO @ CNBC - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Castlight Health will be in the spotlight, coming to market with a valuation of more than $1 billion, after pricing its IPO above range.
- [video] Las Vegas attracting younger audience @ CNBC - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman, discusses the younger age attracted to Las Vegas, and what data suggests about consumer spending.
- [video] Caesars Entertainment's Loveman optimistic @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman, provides insight on the financials of its current business components, and the profits in online gaming.
- [video] Markets react to China data @ CNBC - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Discussing the impact of China concerns on the U.S. market, with Michael Ryan, UBS, and Jeff Saut, Raymond James.
- Woo hoo! Chug! Chug! Spring Break stocks @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Grab the sunscreen and a wad of cash - it's Spring Break! Todd Schoenberger predicts a wild party for his Spring Break stock picks.
- 8 little energy firms pushing big global changes @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Companies selected this year by IHS CERA as "energy pioneers" have big ideas about how to avert energy nightmares and solve sustainability issues.
- Ignore copper meltdown at your peril: SocGen's Edwards @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Investors that believe cooper's recent price decline is a limited to China will put them on the "path to ruin", warned Albert Edwards, Societe Generale's uber-bearish strategist.
- Russia stocks hit 4Â½-year low, outflows surge @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
The looming referendum in Crimea saw Russian markets continue to slide on Friday, as Goldman Sachs reported that capital outflows from the country had surged.
- Asian shares fall on China, Ukraine worries; Tokyo drops 3.3% @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Asian equity markets sold off sharply across the board on Friday, as concerns over the sustainability of China's economic growth spurred a flight-to-safety.
- Europe shares fall on geopolitical tensions; Russian stocks down @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
European shares continued a volatile week, trading lower ahead of a referendum this weekend in Crimea as concerns still linger over China's growth.
- [video] Confidence on the rise @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Robert Moritz, PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman, says CEOs are gaining confidence about their ability to grow in the current market conditions. Moritz discusses the incentive to keep up with innovation....
- [video] BitTag: The bitcoin price tag @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Samuel Cox, founder of BitTag, discusses his product which acts as a digital price tag.
- [video] Ukraine PM: Will preserve territorial integrity @ CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on comments made by Ukraine Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, as well as the impact of the Ukraine crisis on the Russian economy.
- [video] Only 'real policy move' will push euro lower: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
John Hardy, FX strategist at Saxo Bank, says the European Central Bank needs to make "real policy moves" such as quantitative easing in order to push the euro lower.
- [video] Crimea vote 'political theater': OSCE US Ambassador @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Steve Sedgwick reports on questions over the Crimea ballot, and Ukrainians are very nervous about the outcome of the Crimea vote.
- [video] Unprecedented investigation for Malaysia flight @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Sri Jegarajah says the home of the pilot has yet to be searched, and the Malaysian transport minister says the ongoing search for missing Malaysia Flight 370 is an unprecedented investigation.
- [video] US working, emerging markets not: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Nariman Behravesh, IHS Global Insight chief economist, shares his current economic forecast, and Phil Orlando, Federated Investors, explains why his firm closed their short position on emerging markets ...
- [video] Report: 303 deaths in recalled GM cars @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A report from The Center for Auto Safety says a new review of federal crash data shows that 303 people died after the air bags failed to deploy on two of the models that were recalled last month, and General ...
- [video] Russia has to weigh annexation benefits: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Samuel Greene, founding director of King's Russia Institute at King's College London, says that even if Crimea votes to join Russia, the ultimate decision will be made in Moscow where the government will ...
- [video] NSA spying shows government 'out of control': Wikipedia @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, says the revelations of spying by the U.S. National Security Agency is a "huge scandal" and the government is "out of control".
- 'Ridiculous' UK tax system killing off pubs: boss @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The chairman of one of the U.K.'s biggest pub chains, JD Wetherspoon, said the future of the British boozer hinges on supermarkets being taxed the same rate for alcohol sales.
- Cyprus one year on: Russians to the rescue? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
One year on from its bailout, Cyprus is not entirely avoiding the headlines, although it appears to be on the right track.
- [video] Stick with equities despite shaky start to year: Pro @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Michael Purves, chief global strategist at Weeden & Co, says equities will rally in the "broader term" despite the dip in stocks at the start of the year.
- [video] Oil price will continue to drop despite Ukraine crisis: Pro @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Neil Atkinson, head of analysis at Lloyd's List Intelligence, says the Ukraine crisis has not had a big impact on the oil price which he expects to drop further.
- Why the Aussie need not fret the China slowdown @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The Australian dollar has long been driven by the currents of China's economy, but analysts say it's becoming increasingly resilient.
- [video] Europe shares fall on geopolitical tensions @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
European shares continued volatile trade on Friday, with shares opening lower ahead of a referendum this weekend in Crimea, with the vote seen as being illegal by Western powers.
- [video] Low inflation a concern: Italian central bank @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Salvatore Rossi, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Italy, says low inflation in the euro zone is a concern for the bloc.
- [video] Key to happy marriage with stocks? 'Lower expectations': Pro @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mark Haefele, global head of investments at UBS Wealth Management, says U.S. stocks will continue to rally this year, but investors need to lower their expectations.
- [video] UBS investment chief pay tops CEO pay @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
UBS's highest paid executive was investment banking chief Andrea Orcel, who earned 11.43 million Swiss francs in 2013, surpassing the CEO and chairman of the bank.
- [video] Barclays braced for further job cuts @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Barclays is braced for further job losses at its investment bank, as the re-shaping of the bank continues.
- Ukraine PM: Crimea vote is a foregone conclusion @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Ukraine's interim prime minister, believes the upcoming referendum in Crimea will inevitably result in the population rejecting Ukrainian rule.