- Asian shares open higher on China's surprise rate cut CNBC - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
China's surprise interest rate cut last Friday delivered a bazooka to Asian indices, which mirrored a positive session on Wall Street to rise early Monday.
- Euro area needs more bank lending @ CNBC - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
The euro area's real problem is falling bank lending despite the fact that banks can get all the money they need from the ECB, which should give pause for thought to people calling for the ECB to flood ...
- New border rules may boost Macau casinos @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Casino operators in the world's largest gaming market may get a much-needed fillip from new rules regarding border crossings with China, experts say.
- Three key events in Asia this week @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
As the month of November draws to a close and markets await the seasonal "Santa rally", investors will likely be looking out for these in the week ahead.
- Maybach magic: Mercedes readies big, pricey S600 CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Here comes Santa? The truth about year-end rallies @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
History suggests that stocks are likely to rise into New Year's. But maybe not for the reason you think.
- Disconnected: Millennials talk big, do little about money CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Global business confidence plunges to post-crisis low @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Worldwide business confidence slumped to a five-year low, with company hiring and investment intentions at or near their weakest levels in the post-global financial crisis era, according to a new survey....
- This fish is poison...and we're overeating it @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
The risks of eating the puffer fish has not dampened demand for the delicacy, but adventurous diners may push one species of puffer to extinction.
- Retiring in a bear market (when one arrives) CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Cook a turkey? Butterball has an app for that @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Thanksgiving is a day that Butterball's CEO refers to as his company's Super Bowl. And the company knows it's not your grandfather's holiday anymore.
- Amid talks, Israel weighs action vs. Iran: Report @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 5:22 PM EST
The nuclear pact being negotiated with Iran is unpalatable to Israel, and may hasten a confrontation with Tehran, according to a report.
- How to tally (and spend) year-end travel perks CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 5:00 PM EST
- Futures are bright for turkey as costs stay low @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 3:00 PM EST
Turkey prices have stayed low over the past year, keeping the cost of an average American Thanksgiving dinner relatively inexpensive.
- Even 'Big Hero' movies still need heart: Disney @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Technology may rule the box office, but the ingredients of a good movie is still in a strong plot, one Disney animator told CNBC in an interview.
- I believe in Obamacare: Mount Sinai Health CEO @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 12:00 PM EST
Despite the endless controversies dogging Obamacare, the CEO of Mount Sinai Health Systems believes the legislation is meeting many of its goals.
- Cat got your tongue, HealthCare.gov? @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 11:03 AM EST
A number of states have been releasing enrollment information for their Obamacare markets, but HealthCare.gov hasn't.
- 75 yrs. of Black Friday brought to you by..FDR? @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 11:00 AM EST
Black Friday has become as much of a tradition as Thanksgiving. It's been the official start to the holiday shopping season since 1939, but it wasn't always that way.
- Kudlow: What about the brainiacs? CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 10:07 AM EST
- Best day for holiday bargains? Not Black Friday @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 9:00 AM EST
Believe it or not, Black Friday is not the best day for retail sales bargains during the holidays.
- West Coast port strife: The retail worry @ CNBC - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 7:00 AM EST
One retailer's worries show how the ongoing West Coast dock labor troubles are stretching holiday nerves and affecting the outlook for sales.
- Lightning Round: You're playing with fire @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 10:07 PM EST
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer Remix: Warning about Friday's rally CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:48 PM EST
- Cramer: Boats, bikes and snowmobiles, baby! @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Jim Cramer takes the pulse of the American consumer ahead of the holidays, by looking at these three stocks.
- Cramer's farewell to his beloved Pop, Ken Cramer @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Jim Cramer pays tribute to his father, Ken Cramer.
- This is the tailwind for stocks in the week ahead CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:22 PM EST
- Cramer's gameplan comes with a warning @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Jim Cramer issues a stiff warning for investors regarding Europe and Asia and reveals the stocks on his mind for next week.
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:44 PM EST
- OPEC won't cut production to stop oil slide: Pros CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:37 PM EST
- Obamacare rule changes proposed CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:47 PM EST
- Europe rallies on China rate cut, new ECB stimulus @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:30 PM EST
European shares closed sharply higher as investors reacted to a surprise policy move by the Chinese central bank and new ECB stimulus measures.
- US can't dodge global slowdown forever CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:09 PM EST
- Stocks close up for the fifth week; Dow, S&P at records CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:00 PM EST
- How to play today's market: Pimco's Kiesel CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:56 PM EST
- Dish, Turner agree to short-term contract extension @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:57 PM EST
Dish and Turner agreed to a temporary extension of service for several channels that were dropped in October.
- Bet against Chanos? The wine market says you should @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:42 PM EST
While some have predicted a peak in the art market, demand for fine-and-rare wines suggests spending by the rich is as strong as ever.
- Dish may drop regional sports channels @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Media giants are raising fees on TV-providers to carry programming, which has led Dish to consider dropping NBC regional sports channels.
- Pro's 10 signs you've been on Wall St too long @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Everybody knows people on the Street are ... different. But how different?
- Former $1B star Fab may be sold for just $15M CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:33 PM EST
- China economy slowing faster than you think: CFO @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:31 PM EST
China's economy is slowing as global demand remains too low for its manufacturing capacity and labor costs rise, Peter Baum said.
- Florida brokers prepare for rich, cold snowbirds @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:20 PM EST
Florida real estate brokers are looking for sales to heat up as the Northeast and Midwest shiver through the cold.
- Pope: Greed of man will destroy the world @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:18 PM EST
Pope Francis warned that if the world continues to abuse natural resources due to greed, it will lead to global disaster.
- Google offers free terabyte with Chromebook buy @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:06 PM EST
People who purchase new Chromebooks during the holiday season will receive 1TB of free Google Drive storage as part of a deal.
- NYC bistro fined $5,000 for 'hostess' ad @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:06 PM EST
A restaurant owner said NYC is targeting businesses that unintentionally use gender-based language in job ads, the NY Post reports.
- Fed's Tarullo wants to get tougher on big banks @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Tarullo argued that compliance hasn't been stiff enough and that tougher action on the part of the Fed and other regulators was likely needed.
- Obama's immigration plan risks backlash @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:47 PM EST
The president's immigration actions may actually worsen labor shortages that many industry groups hope reform will fix.
- Patch job: How Target's hack became big business CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:24 PM EST
- The high cost of using an Obamacare health plan CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:19 PM EST
- The discreet charm of the lingerie ad @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Sex may not sell as well as A/B testing, according to lingerie dealer Adore Me.
- Who's selling the most US homes? The wealthy @ CNBC - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Top home tier listings rose in more than 82 percent of the markets reviewed by Zillow compared to a year ago. And people are buying.