- [video] A tale of two semiconductor companies: INTC & AMD @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Dissecting the earnings of AMD and Intel and excuses made by management, with Mad Money host Jim Cramer.
- [video] Amazon getting what it deserves? @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares his take on how the market is judging the performances of Amazon and Starbucks.
- Traders brace for summer's busiest week @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
A crush of big cap earnings and arguably the most important economic reports until September make next week the busiest of the summer for markets.
- Pro puts Amazon's new Fire Phone to the test @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Mashable's Lance Ulanoff takes a look the new Amazon Fire Phone, which began shipping on Friday.
- [video] Encouraging women entrepreneurs @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Why some venture capitalists may be hearing pitches from men more often than women.
- [video] A lot more listening, a lot less buying: Cramer @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer looks ahead to earnings, IPOs and economic data that may impact the market next week.
- [video] The Final Call: Back in stock pickers market @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders discuss the stocks they'll be watching next week.
- [video] How to profit from Twitter @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Managing a winning trade on social stocks, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- The costumed fandom of Comic-Con @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Comic-Con remains the epicenter of nerdom, and nerdom has become big business in the years since legions of costumed fans first descended on San Diego.
- What if Obama defended business for once?: Kudlow @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Wouldn't it be nice if, just for once, Obama defended American business instead of attacking it?, asks Larry Kudlow.
- [video] Traders bet against this hot sector @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Dissecting bearish bets on energy, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] This could be a problem for the rally @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Why industrials are lagging, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Understanding Amazon's Fire Phone @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Testing out Amazon's Fire Phone and its "Firefly" feature, with Mashable's Lance Ulanoff.
- [video] Cracks form in the market @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The good, the bad, and the ugly of earnings season, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade: AMX, VWO, SWC, DOW @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops: P, BIDU, ELY, DECK @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- Remembering Ace Greenberg, the 'last of a breed' @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
There's a reason that people keep using the phrase "last of a breed" to describe Alan "Ace" Greenberg, the former Bear Stearns CEO who died Friday.
- [video] Trader: It's all about the chicken (LOCO) @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The FM traders discuss the IPO and momentum of El Pollo Loco.
- Heroes and fanboys: Can they save the box office? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The summer box office is suffering, but it's possible that Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" and a few fanboys could salvage it.
- [video] Bullish bets on Estee Lauder @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
FM trader Pete Najarian notices unusual activity in the cosmetics space.
- [video] The carriage house: A private terrace and urban appeal @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
With a private terrace and central location to downtown Providence, Rhode Island, this converted carriage house could cost you $985,000. But can it win CNBC's Million Dollar Home competition?
- [video] Week Ahead: The busiest week of the summer @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
CNBC's Patti Domm discusses important things to watch in the week ahead.
- [video] Amazon: Watershed quarter ahead? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Discussing the profitability of Amazon, with the Fast Money traders.
- [video] Mayor pushes temporary solution for immigrant children @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Stephanie Miner, Syracuse Mayor (D), is pushing to make Syracuse a temporary home for immigrant children who have crossed the southern U.S. border.
- [video] Alan Schwartz: Ace Greenberg a trailblazer @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Former Bear Stearns CEO Alan "Ace" Greenberg is dead at 86. CNBC's Kelly Evans and Alan Schwartz, former Bear Stearns CEO reflect on his career and accomplishments.
- One-dish restaurants: Fad or here to stay? @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Chefs Joe Bastianich, Tim Love and Waylynn Lucas of CNBC's "Restaurant Startup" identified several trends that they've been seeing in their travels lately.
- Stocks close lower, Dow posts triple-digit drop @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
U.S. stocks finished lower on Friday weighed by Amazon's weak earnings and Visa's lowered outlook, in addition to ongoing geopolitical concerns.
- [video] Million dollar homes: Mill Mansion vs. Converted Carriage @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan and Mary Thompson showcase two $1 million dollar homes, Mill Mansion and Converted Carriage. Dolly Lenz of Dolly Lenz Real Estate weighs in on which listing is the better value.
- [video] Raising the red flag on subprime auto loans @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau; John Berlau, The Competitive Enterprise Institute; and the "Closing Bell" panel discuss if the rise in subprime loans will trigger another crisis.
- [video] David Gregory: Europe must step up @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
"Meet the Press" moderator David Gregory weighs in on the escalating violence between Russia and Ukraine.
- [video] US & Russia war of words @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
McDonald's has fallen victim to the increasing tensions between the U.S. and Russia. NBC's Jim Maceda explains.
- [video] Earnings and data impact on economy @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Discussing the outlook for earnings and economic data, with Scott Brown, Raymond James, and Christopher Low, FTN Financial.
- [video] Earnings preview: HLF, WFM, GPRO & more @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan looks ahead to companies reporting quarterly numbers next week.
- [video] Does the Fed have your back? @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Discussing how the Federal Reserve and rising of interest rates will impact the economy, with Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities; Zach Karabell, Envestnet; "Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly; and ...
- [video] Summer malaise offers opportunities: Pro @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Discussing why stocks have not reacted better to a positive earnings season, with Peter Costa, Empire Executions president, and Mike PeQueen, HighTower managing director.
- [video] Fed to dominate geopolitics: Pro @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Mike PeQueen, HighTower managing director, looks forward to next week's Federal Reserve action and shares his opinions as to when the fed will raise interest rates.
- [video] Israel might widen Gaza operations: AP @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
According to the Associated Press, the Israeli defense minister told troops Israel might widen Gaza operations. CNBC's Eamon Javers has the details.
- [video] Hot day for chicken @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
CNBC's Seema Mody reports El Pollo Loco shares are surging on the fast casual restaurant's first day of trading.
- Goldman downgrades stocks, warns of short-term risk @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Goldman downgraded equities to "neutral" over the next three months, citing the risk of a temporary sell-off in stocks following a sell-off in bonds.
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Energy mixed @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead at where oil and precious metals are likely headed next week. WTI was down but Brent crude was up on the ...
- At least 15K Russian troops on Ukraine border: US @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
U.S. intelligence indicates that Russia plans to soon provide more sophisticated weaponry to Ukrainian separatists, according to the Pentagon.
- [video] The Week Ahead: 'Sharknado 2' hits TVs @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories. Retailers head back to school. The Fed meets next week, and Friday brings a big labor report.
- [video] The Week That Was: Big week for Facebook @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories. It was a big week for Facebook. Not so big for Amazon.
- [video] The state of earnings @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani and independent investment consultant David Darst, discuss quality of earnings season.
- This could be the best trade in red-hot solar stocks CNBC - 14 hours ago
- [video] Shareholders not buying what Amazon is selling @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Amazon's stock is getting slammed on its worse-than-expected earnings. CNBC's Josh Lipton discusses Amazon's profit problem.
- [video] Jeff Bezos vs. stockholders @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
When will Amazon start to turn profits? Kevin Paul Scott, ADDO Worldwide co-founder, and Ben Parr, DominateFund co-founder, discuss the vision and spending of CEO Jeff Bezos.
- [video] Ryder bellwether for economy: CEO @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Transportation and supply chain company Ryder System reported strong quarterly earnings. CEO Robert Sanchez, discusses what Ryder's earnings say about the current state of the U.S. economy.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Understanding Visa @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Discussing the overall state of earnings and what Visa says about the global economy, with Diane Garnick, Clear Alternatives; Todd Burchett, Athena Capital; Rich Peterson, S&P Capital IQ; David Kelly, ...
- [video] Visa biggest Dow loser @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Visa is today's biggest loser among the Dow thirty after lowering its revenue forecast for the year, reports CNBC's Mary Thompson.