- Lyft stalls NYC launch amid legal squabbles @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
For all the attention Lyft has drummed up from investors, government regulators in New York are far from impressed.
- How to find pockets of small-cap growth: Pro @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Eric Marshall of Hodges Mutual Funds said that the industrials and energy sectors show promise.
- How Jim Cramer wins with higher risk stocks @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
On "Mad Money" Jim Cramer calls them "spec stocks." And he always says they're not for everyone. Are they for you?
- Lightning Round: Starbucks, Core Labs & more @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Place your bets: Cramer's new favorite Macau play @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer believes that Macau is a long-term growth story. However, his favorite way to leverage the theme has changed. Get details, now!
- [video] Gambling with Cramer @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer dissects Macau's move and shares his take on how to profit from gambling stocks.
- Cramer's smokin' new stock pick @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer is a good stock picker but these picks are nothing short of smokin'. We mean that, literally!
- [video] Why Cramer is bullish on tobacco @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why it could be a terrific time to gain exposure to major tobacco companies like Altria, Reynolds American and Lorillard.
- Cramer's plan: 10 earnings plays for next week @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
With earnings season kicking up a notch in the week ahead, there's a good chance something unexpected is looming. Are you ready? Cramer sure is.
- Fired, rehired and weighing options: WA pot smoker @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The Washington man who was fired after being first in line to buy legal marijuana has been offered his job back. But he's pondering his options.
- [video] The importance of earnings conference calls @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer looks ahead to market moving earnings and events set to take place next week, including quarterly reports by JPMorgan, Yahoo, and Intel.
- [video] The Final Call: Realize gains in semis @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CNBC's Scott Wapner and the Options Action traders discuss the stocks they'll be watching next week.
- Will earnings tell the story markets need to hear? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Quarterly earnings growth and clues from companies' commentaries will tell whether there really will be a bounce back in growth in the second half.
- [video] Big trouble in high growth? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Making money on Salesforce.com, with CNBC's Scott Wapner and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Is an activist in Bed Bath & Beyond? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Discussing the best way to trade unusual options volume in Bed Bath & Beyond, with CNBC's Scott Wapner and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops: GPS, CVX, MDLZ, FINL @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Trouble for chip stocks? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Discussing if chips are set for a dip, with CNBC's Scott Wapner and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Mayer's new drinking buddy? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CNBC's John Jannarone discusses what a meeting between Marissa Mayer and AOL's Tim Armstrong could mean for either company.
- [video] Will consumer ruin the rally? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Discussing retail stocks' weakness, with CNBC's Scott Wapner and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade: TBT, CSCO, BBRY @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Citi earnings & regulatory hangover @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The FM traders discuss the best way to trade bank stocks ahead of earnings.
- FactSet names contest's top investment pick @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The FactSet Top Idea Tournament selects the winner of its first contest, based on research quality, as well as stock performance.
- [video] Small-cap smackdown @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Eric Marshall, Hodges Mutual Funds, discusses the volatility of small cap stocks and where to find pockets of opportunity in the space.
- [video] Dangerous place to buy gold & miners: Trader @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Dissecting gold's bounce and the best way to play the yellow metal, with the "Fast Money" traders.
- [video] Keep an eye on the fed and earnings next week @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CNBC's Patti Domm discusses the two key themes investors should look out for next week: the fed and earnings.
- [video] First 'Evergreen State' pot buyer fired, rehired ... sort of @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Mike Boyer, the first to buy legal, recreational marijuana in Spokane, Washington, was fired from both of his jobs after appearing on the news for being first in line.
- [video] What smart tech is wearing @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Daniel Sieberg, Google technologist, discusses the functionality of wearable technology and its integration with fashion.
- [video] Next week's earnings frenzy @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Previewing earnings ahead, with Rebecca Patterson, Bessemer Trust; Chris Whalen, Kroll Bond Rating Agency; and Marc Lopresti, Lopresti Law Group.
- [video] LeBron to create jobs for Cleveland? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu reports on Cleveland's reaction to LeBron James' homecoming and how one fan thinks it will help the city's job recovery.
- [video] Marissa Mayer and Tim Armstrong walk into a bar ... @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
CNBC.com Managing Editor Allen Wastler reports U.S. employers having trouble filling jobs; LeBron James' move back to Cleveland, and Marissa Mayer and Tim Armstrong having drinks are the hottest topics ...
- Stocks close higher ahead of major earnings week @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
U.S. stocks climbed on Friday, but closed lower for the week, as investors weighed Wells Fargo results and readied for a slew earnings ahead.
- [video] Schoenberger: Homeowners new class of fools @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Todd Schoenberger, LandColt Capital, explains why owning property does not make sense in the current environment. Dani Babb of the Babb Group, and CNBC's Diana Olick provide insight.
- [video] Amazon asks FAA to test delivery drones @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Rebecca MacPherson, Jones Day of Counsel, discusses how successful Amazon's plea with the FAA will be and looks at the financial implications for Amazon.
- Those who shorted CYNK forced to watch and wait @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
While the feds investigate CYNK Technology, the traders involved in the company are frozen, and maybe out of luck.
- John Malone is looking for the next Netflix @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
With a Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal in the offing, John Malone's dealmaking could be on hold in the U.S. But there may be more to do in Europe.
- [video] Israel steps up offensive @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
NBC's Martin Fletcher reports on Israel's moves in Gaza as retaliation for Hamas rocket strikes.
- West Coast ports 'can't stand another disruption' @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Ports along the nation's West Coast are wrestling with issues like labor strikes that could see them suffer a further decline in business.
- [video] Markets shrugging off European concerns: Pro @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Discussing this week's market activity and geopolitical concerns, with Rebecca Patterson, Bessemer Trust; Chris Whalen, Kroll Bond Rating Agency; Marc Lopresti, Lopresti Law Group; and "Fast Money" ...
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Oil continues its slide @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead at where oil and precious metals are likely headed next week. Oil was down on the day, as was gold, although ...
- [video] The Week That Was: Good news from Alcoa @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories.
- [video] The Week Ahead: Yellen on the Hill @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories.
- [video] Pimco's inflation defense @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Pimco is advising clients to put money into Treasury inflation protected securities. CNBC.com's Jeff Cox provides perspective.
- [video] Lyft's NYC debut delayed @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu reports Lyft's New York City debut has been delayed after receiving a restraining order.
- [video] Q2 revenue growth estimates @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
CNBC's Josh Lipton reports analysts expect earnings for the tech sector to climb 7 1/2 percent.
- [video] Macro pressures intense for consumers: Pro @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Discussing if consumers are to blame for retailers' poor performances, with Diane Swonk, Mesirow Financial, and Ed Yruma, Keybanc Capital Markets, provide perspective.
- [video] Retail rut @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Several retailers are blaming a consumer funk for negative earnings news. CNBC's Dominic Chu reports.
- Retail rut? CEOs blame the economy @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
If not the weather, what can retail CEOs blame for sluggish traffic? It's the economy, some say.
- [video] What movie can save the box office? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
CNBC's Julia Boorstin and Paul Dergarabedian, Rentrak, discuss if the release of "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" will help the suffering summer box office.
- [video] Mortgages business great for Wells Fargo: CFO @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
John Shrewsberry, Wells Fargo CFO, discusses the housing purchase market and how it impacts its mortgages business.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Economy slowly improving @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Discussing the health of the economy, with Beth Lilly, Gamco Westwood Small Cap Fund; Ken Mahoney, Mahoney Asset Management; Ed Deicke, JHS Capital Advisors; Michael Gapan, Barclays; and CNBC's Rick Santelli....