- Asian stocks higher on US rally; central bank summit eyed @ CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Asian indices rallied on early Friday, following a positive lead from Wall Street overnight.
- [video] What will Yellen say about the US job market? @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
Steven Englander, Global Head of G10 FX Strategy at Citi, discusses his expectations for Fed chair Yellen's key note speech at the Jackson Hole Symposium on Friday.
- [video] Why you should take note of US consumer stocks @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
John Carey, EVP & Portfolio Manager at Pioneer Investments, says consumer stocks will likely benefit from improved consumer confidence and a better Christmas season ahead.
- UK house prices show further signs of cooling @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
The perceived value of homes in the U.K. rose at the slowest rate in five months in August, in what may be the latest sign house price growth in the country is finally starting to subside.
- [video] Cramer: Where BofA could be headed @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares his final thoughts of the day on Bank of America's nearly $17 billion settlement with government.
- [video] What's next on Joko Widodo's to-do list @ CNBC - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
Richard Martin, Managing Director at IMA Asia, says Jokowi needs to focus on assembling his Cabinet after Indonesia's highest constitutional court upheld his presidential victory on Thursday.
- Forget Japan's shrinking economy: property looks hot @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Despite weak data spurring doubts over whether Japan's economy is really recovering, property investors remain keen on the market.
- Linc Energy CEO: Singapore listing was strategic @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Linc Energy CEO: Singapore listing was strategic
- 'Sharing economy': Is Asia ready? @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
It's a nascent concept that's rapidly catching on globally, thanks to the success of the likes of Airbnb and Uber. Sharing economy, or social-economic systems built around sharing of physical resources ...
- Why property is Hong Kong's national sport @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Hong Kong consistently ranks among the world's most expensive property markets. A series of policy decisions since the 1980s illustrates why Hong Kong was headed down this path from the start.
- Watch 3 possible chipmaker takeout targets: Analyst @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Investors are watching for the next potential takeout target in the tech space, FBR Capital Markets Semiconductor Analyst Chris Rolland says.
- Yellen could be the one to kick the S&P to 2,000 @ CNBC - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
As traders await Yellen's speech on Friday, some are wondering if she will sound more like the Fed's hawks or her normal dovish self.
- [video] HP CEO: What we need to continue working on @ CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Meg Whitman, President & CEO, Hewlett-Packard, tells CNBC the firm needs to continue growing its software business, which is in the midst of a "very difficult transition."
- [video] This will be on the agenda for Jackson Hole @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
John Derrick, Director of Research & Portfolio Manager at U.S. Global Investors, expects the divergence in monetary policies between the U.S. and Europe to be discussed at the central bankers' summit.
- [video] Read on 'awesome' quarter with Salesforce.com CEO @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Mark Bennioff, chairman and CEO of Salesforce.com, discusses the exciting revenue growth and its "awesome" quarterly numbers, with Mad Money's Jim Cramer. Bennioff says it's never been more important ...
- Your first trade for Friday @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Yellen will stick to dovish script: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Even though the U.S. is seeing a recovery, the Fed is unlikely to quicken the pace of a interest rate hike, says Tim Adams, President & CEO at Institute of International Finance.
- [video] Cramer's winning stock roster @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says to stop dissing the stock market and outlines a list of winning stocks for investors.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade: RSX, CRM, SPY, GPS @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops: PLCE, GOGO, DSKY, CLF @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Options Action: Traders bet against Sears @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A bearish bet on Sears with CNBC contributor Mike Khouw of Dash Financial Group.
- [video] What to do with all that nat gas @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Infrastructure cannot keep up with the production of natural gas in the U.S. CNBC's Morgan Brennan reports on the ramp up of natural gas
- [video] Nat gas sales booming in Texas @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Andrew Littlefair, Clean Energy Fuels president and CEO, discusses value being unlocked by moving natural gas to the transportation market.
- [video] Why CLSA thinks Tesla is going to $300 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Andrew Fung, CLSA, sees significant opportunity for volume growth at Tesla.
- [video] $3 billion chip maker takeover deal @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Infineon Technology will acquire International Rectifier for $3 billion. Chris Rolland, RBR Capital Markets, provides perspective on semiconductor takeout targets.
- After-hours buzz: Gamestop, Gap, Aeropostale & more @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Thursday: Gamestop, Gap, Aeropostale & more.
- [video] Gap needs pick-up in comps: Pro @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Dana Telsey, The Telsey Advisory Group CEO, dissects quarterly numbers by Gap and Aeropostale.
- [video] Trader still likes USB @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Dissecting the best way to play the financial sector, with the Fast Money traders.
- Market having melt-up: Dennis Gartman @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The market has accepted the news of a possible tightening of monetary policy sooner than expected and will continue to move higher, said Dennis Gartman.
- Bid to force Boston Globe to reveal Rx files fails @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A Boston judge rejected a hospital chain's bid to force The Boston Globe to disclose medical records that a patient shared for an upcoming story.
- [video] Burning mad in the Bakken @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Due to a lack of storage, energy in North Dakota is being burned off. CNBC's Morgan Brennan reports drillers flare off more than $100 million worth of natural gas each month.
- [video] CNBC.com hot list: 14 stocks that hold up best in rally @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CNBC.com Managing Editor Allen Wastler reports "retirees" that would return to the labor force and 14 stocks that hold up the best at market highs are the hottest topics among CNBC.com readers....
- Fed hawks and doves start to sound more alike @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Fed hawks and doves have a lot more in common than they used to-an improving labor market.
- [video] Former CFTC commissioner Chilton talks about revolving door @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Bart Chilton, DLA Piper senior policy advisor and CFTC former commissioner, talks about the "revolving door" between the public and private sector.
- [video] Former CFTC commissioner Chilton joins HFT lobby effort @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Bart Chilton, DLA Piper senior policy advisor and CFTC former commissioner, has now left the CFTC and is working alongside the lobbying group for high-frequency trading. As a regulator, Chilton blasted ...
- Flappy Bird creator's new game shoots up charts @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The Vietnamese developer behind the viral hit has a new hit game in stores-and it might be even more addictive than his first.
- Home Depot taps Craig Menear as CEO @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Home Depot named Craig Menear as CEO and president on Thursday effective November 1, 2014.
- Rate hikes not bad for stocks: Portfolio manager @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
But another portfolio manager says rising rates will cause the bond bubble to pop.
- [video] Fed's Plosser: Wages not good predictor of inflation @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Charles Plosser, Philadelphia Federal Reserve president, says it is not very wise to make wages the centerpiece for economic policy, with CNBC's Steve Liesman and Kelly Evans.
- Plosser: Risk rates may need to rise 'very quickly' @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Charles Plosser, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, reiterated his dissent to the Federal Reserve's "risky" current policy.
- [video] Fed's Plosser: Need to be responsive to data not calendar time @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Charles Plosser, Philadelphia Federal Reserve president, discusses interest rates, with CNBC's Steve Liesman. Plosser is concerned with the lack of reaction to changing data.
- [video] Home Depot names Craig Menear new CEO @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Home Depot names U.S. retail president Craig Menear the new CEO of the company, effective November 1st. Outgoing CEO Frank Blake will remain chairman, reports CNBC's Courtney Reagan.
- [video] Salesforce.com out with earnings @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Salesforce.com is reporting EPS of $0.13 ex-items on revenue of $1.3 billion, with CNBC's Jon Fortt.
- [video] Gap a relative safe haven: Trader @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mark Hake, president of Hake Capital Management; "Fast Money" trader Tim Seymour; and CNBC's Kate Kelly provide instant analysis to Gap's quarterly numbers.
- [video] Gap beats by a penny @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Gap is reporting EPS of $0.70 ex-items on revenue of $3.98 billion, with CNBC's Courtney Reagan.
- Judge in bond case says Argentina cannot change debt's domicile @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Judge Thomas Griesa said Argentina cannot change the debt's domicile after meeting with the country's counsel and debt holdouts on Thursday. Lawyers for the debt holdouts asked Griesa to grant a contempt order immediately and leave discussion of sanctions for later.
- [video] Snapshots of Minneapolis Real Estate @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
What your money buys you in Minneapolis real estate with Matthew Baker of Coldwell Banker Burnet.
- [video] Financials ready to break out? @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu and Scott Wapner, discuss the outlook for the banks and if financials are ready make a big move.
- [video] Nervous investors healthy for market: Pro @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Discussing investor sentiment in the equity market and where they see opportunity, with James Lowell, Adviser Investments, and John Buckingham, Al Frank Asset Management.
- Fed will recede in importance to market: Bob Doll CNBC - 5 hours ago