- HSBC reports Q1 adjusted profit before tax of $5.43B, down 18% @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
This is a breaking news story, please check back for further updates. Follow CNBC International on Twitter and Facebook . More From CNBC Top News and Analysis Latest News Video Personal Finance
- SoundCloud is stepping up its streaming fight to take on Spotify, Apple @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
SoundCloud has expanded its subscription music streaming service to the U.K. and Ireland, and introduced new advertising features to monetize the platform.
- Why Sri Lanka’s outlook is looking less rosy CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- Here's what's powering growth. Hint: it's not Europe or the US @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Asia's economies may have been dragged by a slowdown in China, but they'll still power most of the world's growth, the IMF said Tuesday.
- Asia markets mostly up; China shares climb despite weaker data CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- China's factory activity contracts again in April @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Caixin Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index came in at 49.4 in April, compared with 49.7 in March, according to Reuters.
- Cramer Remix: What history teaches us about Apple CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Tim Cook: Market doesn’t need to grow for Apple to grow CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Tim Cook: Huge market potential in this country CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Will Apple continue its losing streak? Fedspeak and more questions for Tuesday @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Fed speakers and more earnings will take the spotlight Tuesday as Wall Street continues to count down to Friday's employment report.
- Cramer: This 11% yield just might be the real deal @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Jim Cramer usually throws the red flag at stocks with high yield, but he thinks this one could be the real deal.
- GSK CEO: Big pharma should keep investing in R&D CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer: Tim Cook cops to a conference call error CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Tim Cook: The most important thing for Apple long term CNBC - 6 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Yelp, AIG, Anadarko & more @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Monday: Yelp, AIG, Anadarko Petroleum and more.
- Blame Wall Street, Congress for Puerto Rico crisis: Activist CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Bitcoin founder unmasked? Not everyone is so sure @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
At the Consensus 2016 event midtown Manhattan on Monday, surrounded by longtime bitcoin believers, speculative investors and many in between, early bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen stood on stage and declared that he was confident he knew who had created the powerful technology. That is, Andresen — the chief scientist …
- AIG earnings per share drop 47%, shares dip 3% CNBC - 7 hours ago
- GNC jumps as company considers a sale @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
GNC shares gained more than 3 percent Monday after the company said it is considering a sale as part of a review of its strategic alternatives.
- Sarepta shares soar after upgrade implies 322% upside CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Baker Hughes, Halliburton shares rise after merger breakdown @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Shares of Baker Hughes and Halliburton rose as investors shrugged off news of the two firms' merger breaking down.
- Casino stocks pop as Macau gambling revenue falls less than feared CNBC - 8 hours ago
- OkCupid co-founder: How mentorship can bubble-proof start-ups CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Apple hits first 8-day losing streak in nearly two decades @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Apple's stock closed 0.1 percent lower Monday, hitting a benchmark it hasn't in nearly two decades.
- Social Security changes: Why Congress is messing with your benefits CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wants to be your personal life coach @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson launched his second Project Rock product on Monday, the "Rock Clock," a motivational alarm clock app.
- Cramer: Baker Hughes-Halliburton deal was 'dead the moment it was even mentioned' CNBC - 10 hours ago
- How racial segregation affects lung cancer surgery @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
African-Americans were much less likely to undergo potentially life-saving surgery in Georgia if they lived in heavily segregated areas.
- Many new San Franciscans say they're ready to leave @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Residents of California's Bay Area are eyeing the exits, with 34 percent of residents prepared to leave soon, a Bay Area Council poll indicates.
- Seagate drops as analysts are bearish on fundamentals @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Seagate Technology fell more than 6 percent after analysts at JPMorgan released a bearish outlook on the firm.
- Ackman: 'I'd go find another job' if I worked at Herbalife CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Gas prices climb to six-month high: AAA CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Scientists find 3 Earth-sized planets that could support life @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Three planets warm enough to hold liquid water and potentially support life have been found, and they are not too far away.
- Could this slowdown the 'gig economy'? CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Gold's surge is making it feel a lot like late 2007 CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Tesla's Bioweapon Defense Mode eliminates pollution in under two minutes CNBC - 11 hours ago
- This guy thinks he's found a new standing desk customer...your kid @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The UpGrade standing desk for kids aims to make schoolwork and homework more fun.
- How Wall Street is making lemonade out of earnings lemons CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Ackman: 'Of course' I regret initial Valeant investment CNBC - 11 hours ago
- US Treasury prices lower after data deluge CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Ackman responds to Buffett: You don't indict Valeant on actions of a few people CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Rewired, not retired: A second act trades burritos for brews @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
A longtime resident of Martha's Vineyard saw an opportunity in filling a small niche on the island.
- Someone you don't know may be streaming your Netflix right now @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The black market for stolen data is putting a price on a surprising range of personal information, based on the laws of supply and demand.
- Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton: Why the candidate who 'stinks less' will win @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Donald Trump could win in November if he can convince voters he "stinks less" than Hillary Clinton, say two GOP strategists.
- FDA may approve implantable drug to ease opioid withdrawal @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Probupine, the implantable version of buprenorphine could significantly expand use of that medication, which prevents withdrawal symptoms in addicts.
- Here are the stocks that could surge even in a weak economy @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
What to buy in a slow economy? Fort Pitt Capital's Kim Forrest and Manhattan Venture Partners' Max Wolff give their suggestions.
- Warren Buffett: Don't run a company like Michael Pearson ran Valeant CNBC - 13 hours ago
- CalSTRS CIO: The 2 and 20 hedge-fund model is dead CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Stocks end mixed as oil slides; Italian banks tumble @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
European stocks were mixed during Monday's trade, as poor performance in Italian banks and a decline in oil prices capped gains in the region.