- Starz releases 'The Interview' back to Sony: Source @ CNBC - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
The sudden and unique distribution of "The Interview" has caused a breakdown in the normal schedule for home video broadcast.
- CDC: Some staff may have been exposed to Ebola @ CNBC - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
As many as a dozen scientists at the CDC in Atlanta may have been accidentally exposed to the Ebola virus, the Washington Post reported.
- Santa rally stealing some of next year's cheer CNBC - 4 hours ago
- These mid-cap stocks will shine: Analyst @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Among other mid-cap companies, JetBlue, Pilgrim's Pride and Mohawk Industries may cash in on economic trends, a fund manger said.
- ETF trading 'over,' stock picking 'back': Experts @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Experts David Nelson and Peter Costa said in an interview with CNBC that stock picking is the way to go for investors next year.
- Traders say this could be the big short for 2015 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Some investors this holiday season have been busily building what some say could be the biggest short position ever in Treasury futures.
- Dow ends at record after six-day win streak @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
U.S. stocks edged higher at the start on Wednesday, with the Dow furthering its record climb a day after rising above 18,000 for the first time.
- Sony cyberattack is seminal moment in hacking: CEO @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The cyberattack on Sony that exposed sensitive internal communications represents a seminal moment in the advancement of hacking, George Kurtz said.
- Are shoppers really socially responsible? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
In the final hours to fulfill your holiday gift lists you might think consumers aren't focused on being socially responsible in their shopping, but you'd be wrong.
- Party in muni bonds may not last: Lebenthal @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Muni bonds had a great year but don't assume that the party will continue into 2015, says Alexandra Lebenthal.
- Santa Claus to deliver major Christmas present @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Sony's "The Interview" will be screened in some theaters across the country starting Christmas Day.
- Oil tanks on surprise rush in US supply, imports @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Oil futures plunged on a surge in supplies of U.S. oil and a record level of gasoline.
- Traders try SoulCycle: Stephanie vs. Josh @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
SoulCycle co-founders Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice joined the Halftime Report team today to celebrate the launch of their newest studio AND to put some of our traders to the test. SoulCycle was founded in 2006 with just one studio in Manhattan's Upper West Side when the founders saw a need for a fitness class that was …
- Ackman, Robbins, Loeb score as hedge fund pay lags @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A few billionaire investors have added to their fortunes with big takes in 2014, but the average hedge fund worker isn't likely to see a fat bonus.
- The secret business of tracking Santa Claus @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Santa tracking: What began as a mistake by Sears has become a competition between two of the technology world's biggest companies.
- Hey, millennials: Time to buy your first home! @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Calling all millennials: The future of the housing market is resting on your shoulders. The good news: There's never been a better time to buy a home!AC
- Ouch! Aston Martins recalled for smoldering seats @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Aston Martin has recalled 7,256 vehicles due to faulty electronic modules in their front seat heaters.
- 2015 retail is 'way better' than you think: Eyler CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Holiday sales looking good, not great this year @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
The National Retail Federation estimates holiday sales will be up 4.1 percent this year, compared with a 3.1-percent increase last year.
- Video gamers rejoice after Sony, Samsung hookup @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Samsung and Sony joined forces after the companies agreed to provide the latter's PlayStation Now system on future Samsung Smart TVs.
- With crude fall, traders see opportunity here @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The under-radar financial name that options traders are betting on.
- 2015: The year jobs surge in the US @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The strong November jobs number has inspired optimism among CNBC TV anchors. But alongside strong job growth will be market volatility.
- Run away from Puerto Rico muni bonds: Analyst CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Oil slide 'turbocharging' airline profits: Expert CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Futures signal Wall Street's record rise to continue CNBC - 10 hours ago
- These apps can help find the best shopping deals CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Expect another good year for stocks in 2015: Darst CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Wait, they sell Uggs for MEN? @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Uggs has been selling men's items for several years, with Tom Brady as a spokeseman, but so many men still don't know.
- Forget Dow 18,000. It's small caps' turn now CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Early movers: DTV, WMT, UPS, GSK, SNE & more CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Encouraging econ data boosts mortgage applications @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Mortgage application volume rose 0.9 percent on a seasonally adjusted week over week basis, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- 10 rookie ETFs that raked in the 2014 cash @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
These ETFs hit the market in 2014 and hit it big with investors. We take a look at what the rookie ETF winners did right in a crowded market.
- Buying stocks now: The world's easiest trade? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Stocks have tended to do remarkably well over the year's last five trading sessions.
- Asian shares broadly higher on strong US growth report CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Next up: 2,100 on the S&P 500 CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Ruble stabilizes but experts expecting more pain CNBC - 14 hours ago
- North Korea may get pushier next year: Nomura CNBC - 17 hours ago
- 2015: The year of 'retro-tech'? @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Dig out your flip phones, dust off your vinyls and plug in your desktop computers because retro-tech is en vogue.
- Former President George H.W. Bush taken by ambulance to Houston hospital CNBC - 20 hours ago
- Big data's big stumbling block @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
The world is in dire need of data science professionals as experts ring alarm bells over the shortage of talent in a field that has become crucial to global business.
- Cramer Remix: These stocks are winners CNBC - 23 hours ago
- Lightning Round: This pot stock is hot CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 7:10 PM EST
- Cramer: As ISIS grows, so do defense stocks CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 6:56 PM EST
- Your first trade for Wednesday @ CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Cramer: Hunt for bad biotechs in your portfolio CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 6:16 PM EST
- Cramer: Blowout GDP means managers buy these @ CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 6:13 PM EST
With such awesome GDP data announced Tuesday, Cramer gives the inside scoop on which stocks fund managers will be buying as a result.
- Asian currencies set for a wild ride in 2015 CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 5:57 PM EST
- Bottoming oil? This analyst doesn't think so CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 5:53 PM EST
- Chinese tourists to bring smiles back to Thailand CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 5:49 PM EST
- The top 5 CEO blunders of 2014: Exec @ CNBC - Tue, Dec 23, 2014 5:11 PM EST
Charlie Harary, co-founder of H3 & Co., outlined the worst CEO mistakes that "butted up against" societal trends in 2014.