- Cramer sees 'breakout' for this stock @ CNBC - 9 minutes ago
That clinical trials for a cholesterol-lowering drug exceed expectations will boost the developer's stock, says CNBC's Jim Cramer.
- Why Apple could make mobile payments popular @ CNBC - 16 minutes ago
Apple's mobile payment system expected on the coming iPhone 6 could be better than Google Wallet, according to one tech expert.
- Here's how you can save on college travel @ CNBC - 27 minutes ago
Students, and their families, can get deals on making the trip to-and-from college, whether it's by train, plane or bus.
- [video] Yellen's labor gauges @ CNBC - 29 minutes ago
CNBC's Steve Liesman discusses expectations for Friday's jobs data and how it may impact the Fed's timetable for raising interest rates.
- Starbucks through the years @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Starbucks, the global coffee company, has been successful for years but as with any famous coffee chain, there is a history behind the success.
- Thought Google Glass could be dangerous? Get this @ CNBC - 34 minutes ago
Two tech products of the future are on the cusp of becoming reality, including smart glass for your car and a levitating 360Â° speaker.
- Stocks remain mixed after factory data @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
U.S. stocks fluctuated on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 hitting another intraday record, as investors awaited data on the manufacturing sector.
- [video] Economy transitioning from punkish to robust: Strategist @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
Discussing the latest manufacturing data and the behavior of Treasurys, with Bob Doll, Nuveen Asset Management chief equity strategist, and Michael Feroli, JPMorgan chief U.S. economist.
- [video] The history of Starbucks @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
From the first Starbucks store to a variety of latte options now, here are some key moments in Starbucks history.
- [video] August ISM index 59.0 @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
CNBC's Rick Santelli reports the latest ISM and construction spending data.
- Europe hits session low after data; Anglo American rises @ CNBC - 41 minutes ago
European shares fell from session highs as investors continued to monitor events in eastern Ukraine and reacted to economic data from the region.
- [video] Cramer's Stop Trading: Focused on PANW @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why he is watching Palo Alto Networks.
- Durant signs Nike deal, spurning Under Armour @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant signed a major new shoe deal with Nike, rejecting an offer from Under Armour.
- Compuware sold to Thoma Bravo for $2.5 billion @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
Hedge fund Elliott Management entered into a deal to vote its Compuware shares in favor of the sale. Elliott had pushed the company to sell itself.
- [video] Eric Cantor heads to Wall Street @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
CNBC's Carl Quintanilla reports former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor will join investment bank Moelis & Company as vice chairman and managing director.
- How to find a financial advisor who looks like you @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
Generalists are starting to feel the pressure to specialize as studies reveal exponential growth rates for those offering more personalized services.
- [video] Santelli: Curve steepens @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
CNBC's Rick Santelli discusses the latest action in the bond market, and the U.S. dollar.
- [video] Mobile payments on the iPhone 6 @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Allison+Partners Senior Vice President Kevin Nabipour explains why iPhone 6 users could catch on to making payments via mobile.
- [video] Cramer: Tesla is an animal @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer explains why Tesla is one of the best run stocks he's ever seen.
- [video] Market open: Mixed & muted @ CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
CNBC's Mary Thompson looks at what's moving markets this morning, and discusses expectations for September, including an active month for IPOs.
- Jeremy Siegel: Bull market 'not over' yet, but... @ CNBC - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Wharton Professor of Finance Jeremy Siegel has been bullish on the stock market for years now and he's not ready to change his mind yet. But he introduced a caveat.
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: Regeneron rising @ CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open, including a major breakthrough for Regeneron and troubles for Conn's Inc.
- [video] Cramer: Mobile payments is it @ CNBC - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discusses security concerns at Apple and reports the tech giant has struck a deal with Visa, MasterCard and American Express that will turn its next iPhone ...
- [video] Dollar General raises Family Dollar bid @ CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Dollar General has raised its bid for Family Dollar. CNBC's David Faber breaks down the new bid and discusses what options Family Dollar's board are considering.
- [video] Where Cramer sees worry @ CNBC - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team discusses how geopolitical risk may cause disruption to the market rally.
- [video] California runs on Dunkin'? @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
CNBC's Jane Wells reports the line for the first stand alone traditional Dunkin' Donuts store in 12 years in Southern California went down the block in the dark Tuesday morning.
- [video] Cramer's stocks to watch @ CNBC - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Don't start your trading day without finding out what CNBC's Jim Cramer is watching ahead of the opening bell.
- [video] Grover Norquist went to Burning Man @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
Kevin Roose, New York Magazine business writer, discusses his experience at Burning Man with Grover Norquist.
- [video] The plan to kill Amazon @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Kevin Roose, New York Magazine business writer, provides insight to what kind of competition in mobile and books could "kill" Amazon.
- [video] Apple investigating hacked photos @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
CNBC's Jon Fortt provides insight on "revenge porn," which involves the underworld economy of trading peoples' naked photos.
- [video] Check on small business growth @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
Martin Mucci, Paychex CEO, explains why the small business jobs report is showing mixed results for employment growth in August.
- US stocks look to Ukraine after holiday @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures indicated a higher open, as equities around the world continue to shrug off ongoing Russia/Ukraine tensions.
- 'Robot overlords': Coming our way soon? @ CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
A new study by MIT has found that we are not only are we willing to allow robots to give commands, but that we prefer robot orders to that of humans.
- [video] Tech products of the future @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
A levitating high quality speaker and dashboard smart glass projector battle it out.
- [video] Race for cholesterol drugs @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
A new class of drugs which aim to lower levels of LDL are being pursued by multiple pharma companies and it could be a $10 billion market. Leonard Schleifer, Regeneron CEO, discusses what is known about ...
- [video] Siegel not worried @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Jeremy Siegel, Wharton School Professor of Finance, shares his view of the U.S. economy and market trends.
- [video] Big trouble in Atlantic City @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Atlantic City's $2.4 billion Revel casino has officially closed, with CNBC's Morgan Brennan.
- [video] Squawk sports: Andy Murray & Serena Williams @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Former pro tennis player and coach, and ESPN tennis analyst Brad Gilbert, weighs in on Andy Murray and Serena Williams' performances at the U.S. Open.
- Dollar General sweetens bid for Family Dollar @ CNBC - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
Dollar General is raising its all-cash bid for Family Dollar Stores to $80 a share, or about $9.1 billion.
- Poverty blamed for return of rickets and gout to UK @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A "toxic combination" of poor wage growth and higher food prices has led to the return of Victorian-era diseases to the U.K., according to an industry body.
- Early movers: FDO, DG, DLTR, SNY, AAPL, GPS & more CNBC - 3 hours ago
- [video] iCloud hacking scare @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Fortune Magazine editor Alan Murray, discusses just how big of an issue hacking cloud data is.
- [video] Alan Murray: Almost everything electioneering right now @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Fortune Magazine editor Alan Murray, shares his opinions on Washington's ability to stop tax inversions. He says the "real sad story" is that tax inversions cannot be tackled in Washington.
- [video] Another flight diverted @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Andrew Ross Sorkin and the "Squawk Box" crew discuss news another flight was diverted after a fight began when one of the passengers tried to recline her seat.
- [video] McDonald's should start American campaign: Rep. Hollen @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) discusses the transaction between Tim Horton's and Burger King,
- [video] Rep. Hollen's case to stop inversions @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) is co-sponsor of a bill to halt corporate inversions. Hollen explains the need for corporate tax reform, and the problem with tax inversions.
- [video] Countdown to jobs @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Looking ahead to the parade of economic data this week, including jobs and manufacturing numbers, with Michelle Meyer, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Michael Ryan, UBS.
- Get that shopping list ready to buy on the dip @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Investors willing to do extra homework to prepare a shopping list of stocks could reap big rewards from a "buy the dip" strategy.
- [video] Chairs: Why teens may grow up conservative @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The "Squawk Box" news team discusses some of the morning's most provocative headlines.
- [video] The midterm issues @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's John Harwood weighs in on the fight for the Senate.