- As Brexit fallout continues, here are 4 key ways to protect your savings @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Now that the UK has voted to leave the EU, it is a good time for investors to reassess financial goals and make sure investments match priorities.
- Dow futures rise 100 points as Brexit anxiety eases CNBC - 27 minutes ago
U.S. stock-index futures gained on Wednesday as global markets continued to recover from the Brexit vote swoon.
- Stocks rally as Brexit concerns ease; FTSE up 2% @ CNBC - 31 minutes ago
Europe continued its rally on Wednesday as markets realize that any change to the status quo in the EU after the Brexit vote is unlikely to change in the short-term.
- Early movers: NKE, HON, TM, MKC, SNE, SYMC, NDLS, BUFF & more CNBC - 34 minutes ago
- 2 states in a tug-of-war for workers that's costing millions @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
The losing battle between Kansas and Missouri to attract businesses highlights the folly of state incentives. It's been an endless, unwinnable war.
- How the US – and world – could benefit from Brexit @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
Some economists believe that a Brexit could give the U.S. and the world at large fresh impetus.
- Appetite for US Treasurys wanes as Brexit fears take backseat @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices were mixed Wednesday with Brexit fears momentarily fading.
- Brexit contagion poses risk to US, says Goldman Sachs @ CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Contagion from the U.K. financial sector poses a risk to the U.S. following Britain’s decision to quit the EU, Goldman Sachs said on Wednesday.
- Global markets rally for 2nd day as Brexit fears ease @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
U.S. stock futures were higher again this morning. European stocks were also higher for a second day, as was the battered British pound.
- Siemens puts wind turbine blade export plans on ice after Brexit @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Siemens has said that the U.K.'s decision to the leave EU could hamper its plans to export wind turbine blades from the country.
- Before Brexit storm, mortgage applications fell 2.6% @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
Before the British vote, total U.S. mortgage application volume decreased 2.6 percent last week.
- This '80s actress finds her financial cups runneth over @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
"Aliens" actress Jenette Goldstein took her take-no-prisoner style to business selling bras for big-busted women.
- Rolls-Royce says remote controlled 'robo-ships' here by 2020 @ CNBC - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
The U.K.-based engineering firm Rolls–Royce says you can expect to see a fleet of ‘drone ships’ on the high seas by 2020.
- The gloomy chart showing the UK is already heading for recession @ CNBC - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
With the U.K. bracing for a downturn, one chart highlights that the country may have already stumbled into an economic contraction.
- Clinton and Trump race now a dead heat, new poll shows @ CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
The race for the White House between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is now "too close to call," according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.
- One of these men - and woman - could be the next UK Prime Minister @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
After the result of last week's referendum which saw the U.K. opt to leave the European Union, Prime Minister David Cameron announced he would step down, paving the way for a new leader.
- Turkey blames ISIS for terror attack that killed 41 at Istanbul airport @ CNBC - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Suicide bombers killed 41 people in a coordinated terror attack on Istanbul Ataturk Airport, Turkey's largest airport.
- IBM Watson to be used to help 10,000 veterans @ CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
IBM Watson Health has unveiled a new partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve access to cancer care for U.S. veterans.
- After Brexit, what choices does the UK have? @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Less than a week after a majority of U.K. voters elected to leave the EU, many are questioning what kind of relationship is in store.
- Why trade deals will likely become the hobgoblin of Brexit talks @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Promises by the architects of the U.K. campaign to exit the European Union to speedily re-negotiate trade deals appear set to disappoint, analysts said.
- Start-up that wants to overhaul the world’s addressing system raises $8.5 million @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
What3words, a start-up that is looking to overhaul the world's addressing system, has raised $8.5 million.
- Asia markets up after 'turnaround Tuesday' in US, Europe as Brexit jitters ease @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Asia markets closed higher on Wednesday, following gains across U.S. and Europe on Tuesday as jitters eased after the Brexit vote spurred a $3 trillion global rout.
- Living abroad, paid in British pounds: Expats face paycut after Brexit @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The British pound's record drop is immediately hurting those living abroad and who are paid in pounds.
- 'It'll be 15 years before blue skies are the norm in China' CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Gold may not be better bet than stocks for next month CNBC - 7 hours ago
Gold has had a great run this year and the Brexit helped, but market-plunge history shows the metal may not beat stocks over the next month.
- Live: US futures higher as Brexit fears ease @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Our live blog is tracking reaction to an international market rally just days after the U.K.'s EU referendum.
- Chart: Gold could be set for a strong breakout @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The dollar remained relatively calm while investors rushed into the safety of gold after British voters' decision to leave the EU.
- Best bounce-back stocks in S&P after a plummet @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
These are the best stocks in the S&P 500 in the month after a stock market plummet.
- The best Dow bounce-back stocks @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
After a drop of 5 percent over two trading sessions, these are the best stocks from within the Dow Jones Industrial Average over the next month.
- Trump ex-manager Corey Lewandowski loses $1.2 million book deal: Report @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, booted from his job earlier this month, has lost a $1.2 million book deal, Politico reported, citing sources.
- BT Chairman: Tories must pick leader, get on with Brexit talks @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Senior business leader Michael Rake says the longer the uncertainty, the bigger the hit to Britain's economy.
- Marc Faber: Investors are on the Titanic (but enjoy the ride anyway) CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Layers of security can be a lure for terror, experts warn after Istanbul attack @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Experts debated what security measures should be taken, after an attack at Istanbul's Ataturk airport on Tuesday left dozens dead.
- This is what Janet Yellen will be watching on Wednesday @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Fed Chair Janet Yellen's favorite inflation indicator, plus fresh data on income and spending, could temporarily distract markets from the Brexit.
- US consumers remain resilient, even as UK uncertainty swirls, retail execs say CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: Why condoms are the key to Amazon's next kingdom CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Cramer: This airline is a smart buy right now CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Cramer: Behind the staggering moves of Insperity CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Carnival could see impact from Brexit with currency rates, CEO says CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Cramer: Rare pattern in fear index means S&P rebound will continue CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Cramer: Investors can't resist the lure of FANG as stocks bounce back CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Brexit a buying opportunity for US stocks, Wells Fargo strategist says @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Here's why Wells Fargo's Scott Wren would start buying U.S. large-cap stocks.
- After-hours buzz: Nike, United Technologies, LyondellBasell & more @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Tuesday: Nike, United Technologies, LyondellBasell and more.
- Trump rips global trade: How HIS plan could backfire @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Donald Trump Tuesday blasted free trade agreements and said his administration would go aggressively after China. Some experts raise doubts.
- Toyota recalls 482,000 Prius and Lexus vehicles for safety issue @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Toyota Motor is conducting a recall of 482,000 vehicles due to a safety issue.
- Airline stocks priced for disaster that isn't going to come, says analyst @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Any Brexit impact on airlines is small and is already priced in, analyst Jim Corridore says. Here are the names he thinks are a strong buy.
- Traders expecting huge move from Nike earnings CNBC - 15 hours ago
- There is Brexit uncertainty, but earnings will soon drive US stocks, experts say CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Nike drops 6% as earnings beat, but sales and futures orders just miss @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Nike, the sports apparel retailer, beat expected earnings but its stock still dropped.
- The British pound shows that US stocks are about to fall hard: Technician @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Rich Ross of Evercore ISI looks at the euro's strength against the pound, and what it could mean for U.S. markets.