- What the drop in margin debt says about risk @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Decreasing margin debt and money flowing from riskier small caps stocks suggests fading appetite for risk.
- Don't drop everything to start a biz: Author @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Adam Grant, a management professor and author, tells CNBC why successful business people aren't the ones who drop everything to chase an idea.
- 8 fast food Super Bowl deals @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Still debating what to order for Super Bowl 50? Well, there is no shortage of foods and deals to choose from. Here are 8 fast food deals for game day.
- This rapper is an angel...investor, that is @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Chart topping rapper Rapper Nas has quietly become an angel investor through his venture capital firm QueensBridge Venture Partners.
- Millennials: Be wary of this investing pitch CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Verizon CEO confirms interest in buying Yahoo CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Netflix and sell? Cuban buys puts on stake CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Is organic eating health or hype? @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Organic food supporters frequently tout its health benefits, while naysayers claim it's little more than a marketing gimmick. Who's right?
- Valentine's Day: Romantic or ripoff? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
If there is any holiday that preys on your heartstrings and, more so, your purse strings, it is this one.
- The rout could continue next week. Here's why @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 7:07 PM EST
Analysts say they would not be surprised to see stocks take aim at January's lows in the week ahead.
- Ford CEO: Auto industry is being underestimated CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 7:06 PM EST
- Bernie Sanders slated to appear on 'SNL' @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:45 PM EST
Bernie Sanders is headed to "Saturday Night Live," the Vermont senator's campaign confirmed on Friday.
- Fed to raise, but a recession is unlikely: Econ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:43 PM EST
- 3 trades to watch as stock pain continues @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:40 PM EST
After another day of stock market pain, "Fast Money" traders looked for places to hide, including metals.
- CEO to Cramer: How Under Armour picks athletes CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:40 PM EST
- Test links norovirus to Buffalo Wild Wings @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:29 PM EST
There's now one confirmed case of norovirus associated with a probe of restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings, Kansas health officials said Friday.
- Cramer game plan: Beware this falling knife CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:23 PM EST
- Traders want to know: Where's the bottom? CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 6:05 PM EST
- Tech battering is lesson for unicorns: Top VC CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 5:53 PM EST
- Oprah Winfrey buys $28M horse farm at auction CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 5:13 PM EST
- Record number cut ties to US last year: Report CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 4:38 PM EST
- Oil tax law? Not going to happen: Bernstein CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 4:04 PM EST
- Dow drops 250, sell-off accelerates amid tech, biotech pressure CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 4:00 PM EST
- Cloud has bad day on LinkedIn, Tableau results @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 3:31 PM EST
Investors have swarmed to cloud software stocks in recent years, but disappointing forecasts from LinkedIn and Tableau set off alarm bells.
- Ovation Brands abruptly closes 74 restaurants @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 3:25 PM EST
Ovation Brands has abruptly shuttered almost a quarter of its restaurants as part of a national restructuring plan.
- Twitter shuts down 125K terrorist accounts CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 3:15 PM EST
- Lynn Tilton is stepping down from credit funds @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 3:07 PM EST
Private equity investor Lynn Tilton has stepped down from the Zohar credit funds, on which her private equity firm, Patriarch Partners, has relied heavily for funding.
- GE Capital divorce 'corporate wife' dies @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 3:03 PM EST
Lorna Wendt had sought 50 percent of the assets accumulated during her marriage to top GE executive Gary Wendt during their 1990s divorce.
- What's behind LinkedIn's dramatic fall? CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:59 PM EST
- Cramer: The stock market is not working CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:45 PM EST
- US oil settles down 2.6%, below $31 @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:35 PM EST
U.S. oil is now down more than 8 percent on the week after two straight weeks of gains.
- So this is what 'full employment' looks like? @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:29 PM EST
For more than seven years, Fed officials have touted their progress toward achieving "full employment." It was supposed to feel better than this.
- Most expensive car ever auctioned? It depends @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:26 PM EST
Due to a quirk in auction locations and currency exchange rates, the title for the most expensive car ever auctioned is in dispute.
- Brazil finds active Zika virus in urine, saliva @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:22 PM EST
The head of a top Brazilian health research institute says its scientists have discovered the presence of active Zika virus in urine and saliva.
- Will concussion concerns bring down the NFL? @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 2:09 PM EST
Experts weigh the likelihood of the National Football League seeing significant business implications from worries about player head trauma.
- The mystery behind Taco Bell's Super Bowl 50 ad @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:54 PM EST
The fast food restaurant is unveiling an undisclosed product during this year's big game. Can keeping it under wraps build advertising hype?
- Health savings accounts keep nest eggs in shape @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:52 PM EST
Health savings accounts can be a smart choice for stealth retirement savings. Advisors discuss how to decide if they’re a smart fit for a portfolio.
- LinkedIn's plunge a warning for start-ups: VC CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:43 PM EST
- Super Bowl Champ Joe Theismann on Sunday's Game & the Markets @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:34 PM EST
Super Bowl Champ gives his pick for Sunday's game and weighs in on the market volatility.
- Op-Ed: Trump should have run as a Democrat @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:27 PM EST
Despite his politically-incorrect stance on minorities and women, Trump's positions hold appeal for working class Democrats worried about the economy.
- The sad truth about the ‘Super Bowl indicator’ @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:20 PM EST
Using Sunday's outcome to invest isn't the best strategy. But it's probably not the worst.
- March rate hike back in play: James Paulsen CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 1:05 PM EST
- One dead in downtown NYC crane collapse CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 12:50 PM EST
- Can 'Magic Tree House' save Lionsgate? @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 12:32 PM EST
Lionsgate revealed on Thursday that it had acquired "The Magic Tree House" books for an undisclosed sum and will be developing live-action films.
- FWA rings NASDAQ closing bell in honor of 60th year @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 12:18 PM EST
Katrin Dambrot, president of the Financial Women's Association of New York rang the closing bell at NASDAQ MarketSite Thursday in honor of the FWA's 60th year!
- Op-ed: Is Facebook dead? Ask a millennial @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 12:16 PM EST
Here's why millennials have fallen out of love with Facebook and in love with Snapchat, explains USC student Sonali Seth.
- Producers keep pumping, even with oil falling CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 12:13 PM EST
- The dangers of Facebook's huge mobile ad lead @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 11:48 AM EST
Facebook's targeting mastery is attracting huge advertisers, and in turn pushing away small brands that can no longer afford the social network.
- $2B has piled into this group of stocks in 2016 @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 11:37 AM EST
Gold and gold miners have been some of the hottest trades this year, and now one trader is looking for even more luster.
- European stocks end lower after weak US jobs number @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 5, 2016 11:34 AM EST
European markets finished lower on Friday after the latest U.S. jobs data showed a slowdown in employment in January.