- Elon Musk takes shot at Christie's 'Bridgegate' @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said the New Jersey state government's ban on Tesla sales is little more than a backroom deal to protect a monopoly.
- Europe shares close lower after week hit by Crimea turmoil @ CNBC - 20 minutes ago
European shares closed lower on Friday after another volatile week dominated by events in Ukraine, with a referendum this weekend in Crimea.
- [video] US world's only economic superpower: Insana @ CNBC - 28 minutes ago
CNBC contributor Ron Insana explains why he believes the U.S is poised to become the sole economic superpower.
- For Xbox, PS4 sales, it all comes down to price @ CNBC - 29 minutes ago
Exclusive games may help drive console sales, but price is still the biggest selling point for gamers, according to one expert.
- [video] Analysts estimate recall fix will cost GM $6-$8 million @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports courts documents show General Motors could have fixed its ignition problems and keys in 2005 for $1 per car.
- [video] Investors apprehensively long: Pro @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
David Seaburg, Cowen and Company; CNBC contributor Ylan Mui; CNBC's Kayla Tausche, and Robert Frank discuss how geopolitical concerns for China and Russia impact the overall economy.
- Stocks slide on Ukraine uncertainty; Nasdaq drops for first week in six @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
U.S. stocks declined on Friday, with the Nasdaq Composite posting its first weekly drop in six, as concern escalated about Ukraine.
- [video] Market trading on fear: Pro @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
"I would be a stock buyer, not a stock market buyer," says Ben Willis, Albert Fried & Company, with David Darst, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management senior advisor, discussing how to put money to ...
- [video] China restructuring: Darst @ CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Discussing China and distresses he sees in the stock market, with David Darst, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Senior Advisor.
- [video] Pisani: Momentum names holding up @ CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani discusses the IPO of Castlight Health and how classic momentum stocks are trading, and CNBC's Sheila Dharmajan looks at what biotech stocks are getting hit hard.
- All over the map: States' 'paid' Obamacare rates @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Nine states and the District of Columbia have been releasing their paid Obamacare enrollment rates even as the federal government withholds such data.
- [video] Bubbles happening more frequently: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
James Bianco, Bianco Research president, and Diane Swonk, Mesirow Financial, react to Warren Buffett's comments on the next financial disaster and discuss the ripple effects of the Ukrainian crisis.
- Venezuela inflation tops 57 percent amid protests @ CNBC - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Venezuela's annual inflation rate rose as violent opposition demonstrations during the month disrupted the economy.
- [video] Better bet: Visa or MasterCard @ CNBC - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu and Seema Mody break down Visa and MasterCard, two companies who do virtually the same thing, but should be viewed differently from an investment standpoint.
- [video] Putin's end game & what sanctions can do @ CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Terry Miller, The Heritage Foundation, discusses the potential for economic sanctions against Russia if Crimea splits off from Ukraine and joins Russia as expected.
- [video] Crimea braces for Russian annexation @ CNBC - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Russian stocks hit a four and a half year low ahead of this weekend's pivotal referendum in Crimea to split off from Ukraine, NBC's Ian Williams reports the latest developments on the crisis.
- Was that Russia transferring dollar holdings? @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
The Fed's custody holdings report is usually a sleeper, but this week there was a whopping withdrawal by a central bank. Speculation is it was Russia.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Geopolitical uncertainty & US stocks @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Discussing the Crimean referendum and how China and Ukraine are impacting the U.S. stock market, with Diane Garnick, Clear Alternatives; Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities; Bill Smith, SAM Advisors; Jason ...
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Ukraine drives gold @ CNBC - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead to next week. Oil and nat gas were up slightly today, Gold hit a six-month high, but dropped after word came ...
- [video] Tesla's Elon Musk writes letter to NJ residents @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Tesla CEO Elon Musk wrote a letter to the residents of New Jersey saying the state's regulation is fundamentally contrary to the intent of the law. CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports.
- [video] Wine from a keg? @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
CNBC's Jane Wells shares the new way wine is being poured in Pebble Beach, California.
- [video] Battle of home improvement retailers @ CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Despite being bright spots in the retail market, Brian Nagel, Oppenheimer and Company, explains why Home Depot and Lowe's are short-term trades.
- [video] Darden in need of fundamental changes: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
Buy, sell, or hold Darden? Jeffrey Bernstein, Barclays, explains how food inflation is impacting the restaurant business.
- [video] The Week Ahead: SBX to allow tips via smartphone @ CNBC - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories. St. Patrick's Day is Monday and spring arrives Thursday. The NCAAs begin this week and the Fed ...
- [video] Is San Francisco becoming New York? @ CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
Kevin Roose, New York Magazine writer, discusses how rising real estate prices and private transportation are pricing people out of San Francisco living.
- Tech billionaire buys $201M life insurance policy @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
A mystery tech billionaire has just purchased the most valuable life insurance policy ever. It's worth $201 million.
- [video] The Week That Was: NJ rejects Tesla @ CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories. Headlines hurt stocks this week, while GM is facing a federal investigation. The White House boosts overtime pay for non-union ...
- Art Cashin's warning for today's close @ CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services explains why investors should be ready for increased volatility near Friday's stock market close.
- [video] Tech Yeah! Not-so-secret weapons in the video game console wars @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
CNBCÂ¿s Josh Lipton and CNET Editor-in-Chief Lindsey Turrentine discuss how exclusive video game titles impact Xbox and PlayStation console sales.
- [video] FDIC sues 16 big banks @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
CNBC's Mary Thompson reports Bank of America, Citi Group, and JPMorgan Chase are among 16 big banks being sued by FDIC for manipulating the LIBOR benchmark interest rate.
- [video] Cinnabon CEO: Possible overtime laws could hurt @ CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Kat Cole, Cinnabon president and CEO, says despite rising commodity prices, business has been fairly stable. Cole also weighs in on obesity and minimum wage.
- US FDIC sues 16 banks for rigging Libor @ CNBC - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation sued 16 of the world's largest banks on Friday, accusing them of collusively suppressing interest rates, Reuters reported. Click here for the latest on the markets....
- Unlock the smart home: Start-up eyes keyless doors @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Find out how one Bay Area start-up wants to shake up the growing market for smart home accessories.
- [video] Won't sell GM on recall news: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Vince Lowry, VTL Associates chairman, explains why General Motors' recent ignition recall will not have a long-term impact on the stock. Lowry says the auto-maker is a strong company.
- [video] We might see a bounce next week: Polcari @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities director, talks with CNBC's Sue Herera about what traders are thinking as they head in to the weekend with unsettling reports out of Russia, Crimea and China weighing heavily ...
- [video] Center for Auto Safety calls for GM airbag recall @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports the Center for Auto Safety is linking 303 deaths to faulty airbags.
- [video] In oversold conditions: Trader @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Is it time to buy Russian stocks? CNBC contributor Tim Seymour provides perspective.
- [video] Stocks can outperform bonds: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Carol Schleif, Abbot Downing, and Russ Koesterich, BlackRock, discuss how liquidity helps tame volatility and uncertainties in the market.
- [video] Putin belligerent, not stupid @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
CNBC's Steve Liesman provides reasons why geopolitical concerns for Russia and China will not impact the U.S economy too largely.
- Less Sirius is more for John Malone @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Sirius XM Radio and Charter Communications might have been partners in broadband domination, but they look better apart without Time Warner Cable.
- [video] Teen Edison invents battery-free flashlight @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
CNBC's Sue Herera speaks with teen inventor Ann Makosinski who took top honors in the Google Science fair for her battery free flashlight, powered by the heat of a person's hand.
- [video] Chrysler opens new plant in Michigan @ CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Chrysler is unveiling its largest and most technologically advanced factory in Sterling Heights, Michigan, just North of Detroit, reports CNBC's Phil LeBeau.
- For the serious wine lover: Merlot in a keg @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
As California's drought hits winemakers, they've explored new-sometimes novel-ways to sell wine.
- [video] Calif. drought impacting vine & wine @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Jane Wells reports how the California drought is causing problems for Napa vineyards and shows new technologies being employed to fight drought.
- [video] Santelli: A lot can happen on a Friday @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Rick Santelli discusses bond prices and yields.
- [video] Betting on volatility @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
"China is a bigger, longer term worry," says Jim Iuorio, TJM Institutional Services director, with Jeff Kilburg, KKM Financial founder & CEO, discussing how to play geopolitical threats to the ...
- [video] Assessing geopolitical threats to US market @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Steve Liesman asses risk and explores the threats that are causing so much market volatility.
- [video] Vanity Fair covers Sergey Brin's affair @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Vanessa Grigoriadis, Vanity Fair contributing editor, discusses the affair between Google co-founder Sergey Brin and employee Amanda Rosenberg, and how it resonated within the walls of Google.
- [video] The 'short' side of the story @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Seema Mody explains why investors betting on stocks going lower are in good shape.
- Efforts to kill Fannie-Freddie may already be dead CNBC - 3 hours ago