- Lightning Round: Rite Aid, AMC Entertainment & More @ CNBC - 7 minutes ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer's stocking stuffers: 10 long-term buys @ CNBC - 22 minutes ago
Santa if you need any help, Jim Cramer has some suggestions. He's made a list of 10 favorite stocks that he thinks are long-term buys right now.
- Is this economic momentum for real? @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Stocks are more likely to be nice in the final days of the year, as investors watch for more signs that the recent economic momentum is for real.
- [video] Sometimes buybacks can't save a stock: Cramer @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer warns of false floors says to remember that a big buyback will not save you from big declines and no stock is ever too cheap to sell.
- Cramer's false floors: Careful investors, don't slip @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Jim Cramer often advocates viewing a sell-off as opportunity. However, you can get badly burned if you buy too soon.
- [video] The Week Ahead: 8 new films out on Christmas @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
CNBC's Sue Herera looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories.
- Jim Cramer: Signs of an epic bull? @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Cramer has spotted signs in the market that he hasn't seen since the great bull market of the 1990s.
- [video] The Week That Was: Fed tapers, stocks soar @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
CNBC's Sue Herera looks back at the week's top business and financial stories.
- [video] In a true bull market: Cramer @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares the 5 tenets that prove we are in a true bull market.
- [video] Options Action Web Extra: Small cap wonder @ CNBC - 49 minutes ago
Web-only investment advice from Scott Nations of NationsShares.
- [video] The Final Call @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders discuss the stocks they'll be watching next week.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- Cyber threats to bank accounts on the rise: Report @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency warned that cyber-threats continue to increase in sophistication and frequency, in semiannual report.
- [video] Here's how to bet against Amazon @ CNBC - 55 minutes ago
Amazon's shares break $400, as the company hits an all-time high. Is now the time to bet against the company's run, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- Detroit bankruptcy judge won't expedite appeals @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
The judge who authorized Detroit's historic bankruptcy is refusing to allow appeals of his ruling until after the reorganization is complete.
- [video] Is Tesla out of juice? @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Tesla shares see a wild week on fire reports. Will the stock keep slipping? With CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- Target offers discount after data breach @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
All in-store Target customers will receive a 10 percent discount on purchases made this weekend, its CEO announced.
- [video] Crude nears $100 @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Oil is pushing higher, again, as crude is just under $100/barrel. The rally, which drove oil to a two-month high, has helped oil service stocks, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Target offers 10% off to customers @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu reports Target has issued a statement to customers and will be issuing a 10 percent discount on in-store purchases this weekend following news of the recent credit card data breach.
- [video] Amazing Christmas for Apple? @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Will holiday sales boost Apple? Apple shares have lagged the market, and the company is looking to the holiday to pick things up, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] FB prices 70M share secondary offering at $55.05 @ CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu Facebook as priced its 70 million secondary offering at $55.05 per share.
- The market's weekly winners and losers @ CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Target hacks its way to the lead of this week's biggest market winners and losers.
- [video] Airlines high taxed industry: Spirit Airlines CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Flying high with Ben Baldanza, Spirit Airlines president and CEO. Baldanza weighs in on added fees he calls "options" and airline taxes.
- CNBC Prime Time Programming for the Weekend of January 11/12, 2014 @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
CNBC Prime Time Programming for the Weekend of January 11/12, 2014
- [video] Russia frees Khodorkovsky @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports the latest about the release of Russian oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky from prison.
- Detroit faces new speedbump in bankruptcy process @ CNBC - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
A key component in Detroit's plan to exit bankruptcy will either be renegotiated over the next week or possibly face litigation, an attorney says.
- [video] General embarrassment @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
CNBC's Eamon Javers reports how U.S Air Force Major General Michael Carey with unique knowledge of U.S. nuclear missiles being set up in Russia, boozed his way out of the military.
- [video] CNBC.com hot list @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
CNBC.com retail reporter Krystina Gustafson reports bank owned homes, paying with credit cards, and jobs are the hottest topics among CNBC.com readers.
- [video] More customers shopping online: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Can "Super Saturday" save the holiday retail season? Sucharita Mulpuru-Kodal, Forrester Research, discusses retail sale days. Mulpuru-Kodal says department stores are doing pretty well this season....
- [video] Gartman: Huge crop of women to be appointed to boards @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
CNBC's Josh Lipton reports on the lack of diversity among Silicon Valley board rooms. The "Closing Bell" panel weighs in.
- Merck issues voluntary recall on Gardasil vaccine @ CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Merck issued a voluntary recall of lot of its Gardasil vaccines Friday due to the risk that some of the viles may contain glass particles.
- US stocks finish higher on the week, with Dow and S&P at records @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Stocks climbed on Friday, with the Dow and S&P 500 scoring record closes, after the U.S. economy grew faster-than-projected in the third quarter.
- It turns out a lot of us are shopping naked @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
If you're putting off going to the mall for holiday shopping, maybe you should stay home, and shop online naked. Apparently, a lot of people do it.
- [video] Investors give BlackBerry's Chen 'benefit of doubt': Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Discussing whether BlackBerry can remain competitive in 2014, with Mark Sue, RBC Capital Markets analyst.
- [video] Wealth effect impact to stocks @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Discussing current market conditions, and the recovery for the rich, with Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter; CNBC's Robert Frank and Mary Thompson; and Andrew Stoltman of Stoltman Law Offices.
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Oil up again @ CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets. Oil closed up again today, mostly due to new buyers coming in and the strong GDP number. Gold closed above $1,200 today....
- [video] Pisani: Market lost some altitude @ CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani breaks down what's moving in the closing moments of the market, and explains "market on close" orders and why volume skyrockets at market close.
- Santelli: Obamacare is unconstitutional @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
The Constitution is a straightforward document - and yet we seem to have thrown it out the window with the Affordable Care Act, says Rick Santelli.
- [video] Focus on forward guidance will lift markets in 2014: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Wayne Wilbanks, Wilbanks, Smith and Thomas Asset Management CIO, and David Darst, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management chief investment strategist, discuss their 2014 forecasts and international investing....
- Retailers frantic for last-minute holiday sales @ CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
The 11th-hour moves include a barrage of emails broadcasting drastic promotions, including half-off discounts on all merchandise in the store.
- [video] ACA: Hardship exemption safety net @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Bertha Coombs reports on the Obama administration's latest policy move that says consumers whose plans were cancelled will not face a penalties for not being insured in 2014, and they will have ...
- [video] Howard Dean: Long-term ACA good deal for all @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Howard Dean, former Democratic National Committee Chairman, and Robert Zirkelbach, AHIP, address the latest policy shift in the Affordable Care Act. Dean says this was an unpleasant surprise, but in the ...
- John Jannarone Named Senior Writer for CNBC @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
John Jannarone Named Senior Writer for CNBC
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Discussing the markets momentum and if we are in the midst of a "Santa Claus" rally , with Janet Engles, RBC Wealth Management; Ken Moraif, Money Matters; Mike Perqueen, HighTower; Rich Peterson, ...
- [video] Javers: Disconnect between Wall Street & Main Street @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Eamon Javers details President Obama's press conference where the President covered issues ranging from the state of the economy to the health care roll out.
- [video] Pres. Obama on Iran: All options on the table @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
President Obama says it is his goal to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon diplomatically. It is important for the U.S. to test if this is possible because the alternative is a conflict, the President ...
- [video] Red Hat CEO: Move to cloud happening faster than anticipated @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Jim Whitehurst, Red Hat CEO, discusses the company's strong quarterly earnings report, its play in the cloud space and how he views Amazon. "Amazon has been a great partner and a route to market for ...
- [video] 3 to Watch: TXT, NFLX, FB @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu looks at three stocks to watch Monday, including Textron, which may be looking to acquire Beechcraft for $1.4 billion; Netflix unveils its first animated show next week; and Facebook ...
- [video] Pres. Obama: NSA debate done unnecessary damage to US intelligence @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
President Barack Obama addresses the debate over NSA surveillance programs, and its impact to impact to U.S. diplomacy.
- New front line in China-Taiwan conflict: A casino @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Nearly two centuries after Portuguese colonists legalized gambling on Macau, the sleepy island of Matsu is looking to grab a piece of China'a gaming addiction.