- London votes: What it means for Brexit @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
How will London's mayoral elections impact the debate on Brexit?
- He’s favorite to be the next Mayor of London, but who is he? @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
What is behind the rise of the new Mayor of London and what will he do as chief politician of one of the world's most powerful cities?
- Bond investors look to nonfarm payrolls data @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices were mixed on Friday morning as investors looked to the release of nonfarm payrolls.
- Wall Street eyes nonfarm payrolls @ CNBC - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures were lower on Friday morning as traders looked to the release of nonfarm payrolls.
- For real? You can rent a room in this $11.6M London penthouse for FREE @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
A luxury London apartment is a pipe-dream all but the very, very rich. However, for one lucky person, this option could be available for free.
- Europe trades lower ahead of US jobs data @ CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
European stocks traded lower on Friday as markets eye the latest U.S. jobs data.
- This is why India’s gold demand may stay weak until November @ CNBC - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
Gold demand may not pick up until November in India, one of the world’s largest consumers. Blame the Hindu calendar.
- Asia markets mostly lower; ASX erases losses after RBA cuts inflation view @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Most Asian markets lost ground on Friday, but Australian shares erased earlier losses after the central bank lowered its inflation forecast.
- Why we like Sri Lanka, but not Vietnam: HSBC @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
HSBC is turning positive on Sri Lanka as a frontier market pick, but it's lowering exposure to Vietnam after the recent rally.
- Why September could deliver a 'reality check' for Putin @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Russia's president could see the strength of his leadership and United Russia party tested in parliamentary elections in September.
- Filthy rich: How money buys power in the Philippines @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CNBC anchor Martin Soong reports from Manila ahead of the presidential election, in which vote-buying is just part of the system.
- Liberty House commits to zero job losses at Tata Steel UK if bid succeeds @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Liberty House CEO Sanjeev Gupta told CNBC that he's committed to sustaining all current jobs if the bid for Tata Steel UK is successful.
- Live: Roll up and place your bets on the US jobs data @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Our live blog is tracking market reaction as investors turn their focus towards the release of April's US jobs data.
- Goldman Sachs: Hong Kong property cruising for a bruising @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Hong Kong's home prices may remain stubbornly high for now, but one big headwind could send prices down as much as 20 percent over the next two years, Goldman said.
- The Philippines votes: What you need to know @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The Philippines, one of Asia's brightest economic spots, votes on Monday in an election that may hold the key to accelerating the country's development.
- Square's shares drop 13% on quarterly loss @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Square posted another loss after the bell Thursday in its second quarterly report since going public.
- Cramer: Elon Musk getting away with financial murder @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer marveled at the relationship between supply and demand, and the power it gives CEOs to say whatever they want and get away with it.
- Traders: How to play a sluggish stock market @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Markets struggled for direction on Thursday, and "Fast Money" traders discussed what they'll do if stocks remain sluggish.
- Cramer’s Cinco de Mayo challenge: The king of beers @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer celebrates Cinco de Mayo by ranking one beer player as the king of the industry.
- Cramer: Payroll numbers could 'unleash a parade of horribles' on the market @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer is hoping for the right amount of growth reflected in nonfarm payroll data on Friday. Otherwise, it could unleash the market beast.
- Jobs expected to shine even in dull economy @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Hiring was expected to have continued at a strong pace in April, even as the economy grows at a sluggish pace.
- AmerisourceBergen falls on guidance cut @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Shares of AmerisourceBergen fell more than 7 percent Thursday after the company lowered its full-year earnings forecast.
- Yelp shares pop 8 pct as earnings beat @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Yelp shares popped 8 percent in after-hours trading when the business-review company easily beat quarterly earnings expectations.
- Short-seller Kerrisdale Capital to target Dish Network with $100 million fund @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Short-seller Kerrisdale Capital to target Dish Network with $100 million fund.
- After-hours buzz: GoPro, Square, Herbalife, & more @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Thursday: GoPro, Square, Herbalife, Yelp and more.
- Chinese e-commerce stocks rise after BABA earns @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Shares of several U.S.-listed Chinese e-commerce firms rose after Alibaba Group's earnings showed continued strength in Chinese consumer spending.
- Farmville-maker Zynga skyrockets on strong bookings @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Zynga shares rallied as much as 13 percent Thursday after first-quarter revenues topped analysts' expectations.
- Matson shares sink post earnings, drags down transports @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Shares of Matson shed more than 10 percent, dragging the Dow Jones Transports index about 0.5 percent lower.
- Atlas Air shares fly high on Amazon deal announcement @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Shares of Atlas Air Worldwide rose nearly 30 percent after the company unveiled a new partnership with e-commerce giant Amazon.
- On the fence about a June rate hike: Dennis Lockhart @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Here's what's weighing on Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart's mind when it comes to deciding whether to raise interest rates.
- Sarepta investor: High drug prices are good @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
If you can't charge "hundreds of thousands" of dollars a year for drugs, there will be no drugs for orphan diseases, an investor says.
- Donald Trump won't be shunned by CEOs, experts say @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Business leaders will find ways to work with Donald Trump if he becomes president, two experts say.
- GoPro rises on mixed results, but sales fall 50% @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Battered wearable-camera maker GoPro posted mixed quarterly results as its sales beat expectations but plunged from the previous year.
- 'Debt king' Trump will have to fine-tune plans @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Donald Trump says he loves debt – and, after all, he is the king of debt. But federal debt is different than Donald debt, especially if rates rise.
- Summer stocks that could sizzle: BBQ, beer and sports @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
The seasonal summer downturn has given rise to the market adage "sell in May and go away." But if you choose carefully, you could stay — and profit.
- Stocks close narrowly mixed; Street awaits jobs Friday CNBC - 14 hours ago
- This $200 cookbook made by Tom Brady sold out online @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
New England Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady released a limited edition "nutrition manual" online on Wednesday and it's already sold out
- It's time for Google to dump the GOP Trump fest @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
With Donald Trump the likely GOP nominee, tech firms like Google need to take a stand on this issue, says Color of Change activist.
- Is this the new way to buy a home? @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
As Virtual reality penetrates industries, Ryan Serhant, of Nest Seekers and Sam DeBianchi, founder of DeBianchi Real Estate debate the future.
- Here are 8 good reasons to say, 'Take this job and shove it' @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
There are plenty of good reasons to quit your job — here's what to do before turning in your resignation.
- 7 ways to rock a career comeback after years away @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Here are seven tips people can use to reinvent themselves and rejoin the workforce.
- These are the 6 cheapest stocks in the market right now @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
These companies may be trading at markedly low valuations — but that doesn't necessarily make them great buys.
- Why 'President Trump' worries the dealmakers @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Mergers and acquisitions pros are worried that Donald Trump may not be so great for the world of dealmaking.
- Kraft Heinz pops on strong first-quarter report @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
The food industry giant beat Street expectations on the top and bottom lines as expenses fell.
- Fed's Williams: 2 or 3 rate hikes reasonable this year, but dependent on data @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
San Francisco Fed President John Williams said Thursday that two or three interest rate increases this year are "reasonable."
- Devastating Canadian wildfire losses near $1 billion, could set records @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Losses from the wildfire blazing in western Canada are nearing $1 billion, and will likely set records for the country, industry experts said.
- Self-driving taxis are coming sooner than you think @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Two major auto-centric companies are teaming up to change the way we use taxis, reports The Wall Street Journal.
- April retail sales confirm spring off to a slow start @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Several retailers reported April numbers that disappointed.
- Wall Street doubts Tesla can hit aggressive targets @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Within 24 hours of Tesla laying out its production plan, analysts have dismissed the electric vehicle manufacturer's ability to hit its new target.
- A tale of two companies: Matching up Alibaba vs. Amazon @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
E-commerce giant reported growth despite weakness in China. So why aren't investors flocking to the stock?