- [video] Week Ahead: The busiest week of the summer @ CNBC - 14 minutes ago
CNBC's Patti Domm discusses important things to watch in the week ahead.
- One-dish restaurants: Fad or here to stay? @ CNBC - 31 minutes ago
Chefs Joe Bastianich, Tim Love and Waylynn Lucas of CNBC's "Restaurant Startup" identified several trends that they've been seeing in their travels lately.
- Stocks close lower, Dow posts triple-digit drop @ CNBC - 32 minutes ago
U.S. stocks finished lower on Friday weighed by Amazon's weak earnings and Visa's lowered outlook, in addition to ongoing geopolitical concerns.
- [video] Raising the red flag on subprime auto loans @ CNBC - 41 minutes ago
CNBC's Phil LeBeau; John Berlau, The Competitive Enterprise Institute; and the "Closing Bell" panel discuss if the rise in subprime loans will trigger another crisis.
- [video] David Gregory: Europe must step up @ CNBC - 49 minutes ago
"Meet the Press" moderator David Gregory weighs in on the escalating violence between Russia and Ukraine.
- [video] US & Russia war of words @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
McDonald's has fallen victim to the increasing tensions between the U.S. and Russia. NBC's Jim Maceda explains.
- [video] Earnings and data impact on economy @ CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Discussing the outlook for earnings and economic data, with Scott Brown, Raymond James, and Christopher Low, FTN Financial.
- [video] Earnings preview: HLF, WFM, GPRO & more @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan looks ahead to companies reporting quarterly numbers next week.
- [video] Does the Fed have your back? @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Discussing how the Federal Reserve and rising of interest rates will impact the economy, with Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities; Zach Karabell, Envestnet; "Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly; and ...
- [video] Summer malaise offers opportunities: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Discussing why stocks have not reacted better to a positive earnings season, with Peter Costa, Empire Executions president, and Mike PeQueen, HighTower managing director.
- [video] Fed to dominate geopolitics: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Mike PeQueen, HighTower managing director, looks forward to next week's Federal Reserve action and shares his opinions as to when the fed will raise interest rates.
- [video] Israel might widen Gaza operations: AP @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
According to the Associated Press, the Israeli defense minister told troops Israel might widen Gaza operations. CNBC's Eamon Javers has the details.
- [video] Hot day for chicken @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
CNBC's Seema Mody reports El Pollo Loco shares are surging on the fast casual restaurant's first day of trading.
- Goldman downgrades stocks, warns of short-term risk @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Goldman downgraded equities to "neutral" over the next three months, citing the risk of a temporary sell-off in stocks following a sell-off in bonds.
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Energy mixed @ CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead at where oil and precious metals are likely headed next week. WTI was down but Brent crude was up on the ...
- At least 15K Russian troops on Ukraine border: US @ CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
U.S. intelligence indicates that Russia plans to soon provide more sophisticated weaponry to Ukrainian separatists, according to the Pentagon.
- [video] The Week Ahead: 'Sharknado 2' hits TVs @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories. Retailers head back to school. The Fed meets next week, and Friday brings a big labor report.
- [video] The Week That Was: Big week for Facebook @ CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories. It was a big week for Facebook. Not so big for Amazon.
- [video] The state of earnings @ CNBC - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
CNBC's Bob Pisani and independent investment consultant David Darst, discuss quality of earnings season.
- This could be the best trade in red-hot solar stocks CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
- [video] Shareholders not buying what Amazon is selling @ CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Amazon's stock is getting slammed on its worse-than-expected earnings. CNBC's Josh Lipton discusses Amazon's profit problem.
- [video] Jeff Bezos vs. stockholders @ CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
When will Amazon start to turn profits? Kevin Paul Scott, ADDO Worldwide co-founder, and Ben Parr, DominateFund co-founder, discuss the vision and spending of CEO Jeff Bezos.
- [video] Ryder bellwether for economy: CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
Transportation and supply chain company Ryder System reported strong quarterly earnings. CEO Robert Sanchez, discusses what Ryder's earnings say about the current state of the U.S. economy.
- [video] Closing Bell Exchange: Understanding Visa @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Discussing the overall state of earnings and what Visa says about the global economy, with Diane Garnick, Clear Alternatives; Todd Burchett, Athena Capital; Rich Peterson, S&P Capital IQ; David Kelly, ...
- [video] Visa biggest Dow loser @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Visa is today's biggest loser among the Dow thirty after lowering its revenue forecast for the year, reports CNBC's Mary Thompson.
- [video] Can 'Guardians' save summer? @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
CNBC's Julia Boorstin reports on the excitement over "Guardians of the Galaxy" from Comic-Con.
- New rules bother employers-Obamacare not as much @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Rules-making and enforcement from federal agencies has a majority of employers worried about how to run their firms.
- Investors are fed up with Amazon, says analyst @ CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
A wider-than-expected quarterly loss is not the only reason Amazon stock is tanking, says a Wall Street analyst. Investors may be tired of waiting for a return on that investment.
- [video] The push back on Sovaldi @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Insurance companies are hurting from the high cost of hepatitis C drug Sovaldi. Arthur Caplan, NYU Langone Medical Center, and CNBC's Bertha Coombs, share their opinions.
- [video] The $84,000 drug debate @ CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
CNBC's Bertha Coombs reports which insurance stocks are hurting from the high cost of hepatitis C Sovaldi.
- [video] Billionaire divorces @ CNBC - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has filed for divorce from his wife of 10 years. CNBC's Robert Frank has the details of the divorce, as well as a statistic on whether billionaires are more prone to divorce.
- [video] Barn charm: The Million Dollar Homes edition @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
An early 19th-century cattle barn turned into a five-bedroom, 8,000-square-foot home has plenty of space-whether that's for square dancing or an artist's nook. Can it win CNBC's Million Dollar Homes competition ...
- [video] Million Dollar Homes: Mill Mansion vs. Barn Charm @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan and Diana Olick showcase two $1 million dollar homes, Mill Mansion and Barn Charm. Dolly Lenz of Dolly Lenz Real Estate weighs in on which listing is the better value.
- Cuban: Taxes will go up if too many companies leave US CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Bose sues Beats over noise cancellation headphones CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
- [video] Reasons for tax inversions @ CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan reports why some health care companies find tax inversions attractive.
- Why your meat and seafood prices have been rising @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
As prices for meat and seafood are pushed higher by droughts and disease, processed foods by companies like Kraft are keeping down food inflation.
- S&P could hit 2,300 in 12 months, pro says @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
The U.S. stock market has been hitting record after record, and its run is only going to continue, two investing pros told CNBC Friday. Here's why.
- [video] Christmas in July the new normal? @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Discussing retailers' attempt to get customers in stores during the summer, with Jan Rogers, J. Rogers Kniffen Worldwide CEO, and CNBC's Courtney Reagan.
- [video] Amazon's Q2 miss @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Tuna Amobi, S&P Capital IQ analyst, discusses what investors need to see from Amazon, and how much of a threat Alibaba poses to the company.
- Remembering Ace Greenberg, the 'last of a breed' @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
There's a reason that people keep using the phrase "last of a breed" to describe Alan "Ace" Greenberg, the former Bear Stearns CEO who died Friday.
- [video] Short & long-term outlook @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Discussing the difficulty in calling the market's next direction, and what current trends reveal, with Mark Okada, Highland Capital co-founder and CIO, and Dan Greenhaus, BTIG.
- Cities, taxis and airports pump rideshare's brakes @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Rideshare services like Uber and Lyft are butting heads with regulators over laws that they claim are outdated and hurt their companies.
- [video] Live from Comic-Con: The blockbusters, video games and costumes @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC media and entertainment reporter Julia Boorstin reports live from the Comic-Con International conference in San Diego, where 150,000 fan boys and girls have gathered for a celebration of nerdom -- ...
- [video] Hot new food trends @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
From the bologna sandwich to healthy eats to hipster restaurants, Waylynn Lucas, Jim Bastianich and Tim Love talk about the hot new food trends.
- [video] President Obama meets Central American leaders @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
President Obama is meeting with Central American leaders of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador at an Immigration Summit. CNBC's Eamon Javers has the details.
- [video] The religious retreat: A church bell-tower turned condo @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A historical stone church dating back to 1899 has been converted into a custom condo, and the Watertown, Mass., property is now competing in CNBC's Million Dollar Home competition.
- [video] Just say 'no' @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Why saying "no" to loved ones who want or need money will help them rather than hurt them. A mother of two teenagers has to make tough choices to get out of the money mess she's created. Viewers ...
- [video] Bose suing Apple's Beats @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Josh Lipton reports Bose is suing Apple's Beat's Electronics over noise-cancelling headphone patents.
- [video] Million Dollar Homes: Mill Mansion vs. Church Condo @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Morgan Brennan and Seema Mody showcase two $1 million dollar homes, Mill Mansion and Church Condo. Dolly Lenz of Dolly Lenz Real Estate weighs in on which listing is the better value.