- Japan stocks slide; oil rallies @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
Squawk Box Live tracked global asset markets Wednesday amid continued volatility across equity indexes.
- Apple supplier ARM gears up for driverless cars @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Connected and driverless cars are a "great opportunity" for the chipmaking industry, according to the chief executive of British semiconductor company ARM Holdings, after reporting a surge in ...
- European stocks rise with all eyes on Yellen @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
European equities traded higher on Wednesday, as investors look towards Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's testimony in front of Congress amid mounting concern over the health of the global economy.
- Why the low oil price is hurting...beer @ CNBC - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Low oil prices are hurting beer sales in some countries but the chief executive of Heineken told CNBC that its key brand has "miles to grow."
- HK police relations with citizens hits a new low CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
- There won't be an Aussie property crash: Stockland @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Sydney's once-red hot property market will probably be flat this year, while Perth's will keep falling, Stockland chief Mark Steinert told CNBC.
- Trump, Sanders sweep to victory in NH: NBC @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders won New Hampshire as expected, but many were watching for which GOP hopeful could nab second place.
- Nikkei extends losses to close down 2.3% CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Japan PM: I trust BOJ boss on negative rates @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Japanese PM Shinzo Abe has defended the Bank of Japan's handling of monetary policy, after the central bank's surprise move on rates unsettled global markets.
- Oil rebounds in Asia as Iran talk raises hopes @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Oil prices rose sharply in Asian trade on Wednesday on glimmers of hope of a producer cut-back and after a steep sell-off overnight.
- Oil rebounds from sharp selloff, volatility expected @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Crude oil prices pushed higher on Wednesday after Iran said it was open to cooperation with Saudi Arabia, partly recovering from an 8 percent fall in the previous session led by concerns over demand and ...
- China's first Zika case traveled through HK @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
China has confirmed its first imported case of the deadly Zika virus, state media agency Xinhua reported in the early hours of Wednesday.
- Trading media stocks on big Disney beat @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
"Star Wars" drove strong results for Walt Disney, but some "Fast Money" traders would hesitate to buy the media giant's shares.
- Lightning Round: Washington hates these groups @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Jim Cramer quickly gives his opinion on caller favorite stocks, including these two groups caught in the crosshairs of Washington.
- Cramer Remix: These stocks must be sold — Now! @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer thinks the debt associated with these stocks makes them completely untouchable.
- Buying opportunities in the beaten down banks? @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
With Deutsche Bank making headlines daily, it's been a rough start to the year for financials, but some analysts remain optimistic on the sector.
- The oil market will be stronger: Analyst @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Oil plunged Tuesday, but what does the future hold for the commodity? Analysts weigh in.
- What impatient markets will get from Yellen @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Fed Chair Janet Yellen is expected to attempt to balance the Fed's stated goal of raising interest rates against the risks of a weaker global economy.
- Cramer: Extreme valuations point to a recession CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Cramer: A $2 stock controls this entire market CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Viacom CEO paid more than you think: Expert CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Cramer: Why FANG's about to get its groove back CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Your first trade for Wednesday, February 10 CNBC - 10 hours ago
- 5 major revisions ahead of this week's earnings CNBC - 10 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: DIS, AKAM, PNRA & more @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Tuesday: Disney, Akamai, SolarCity and more.
- Only 3 rate hikes this year: Goldman's Hatzius CNBC - 11 hours ago
- This is what is in the $220,000 Oscar swag bag CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Disney rides 'Star Wars' to killer quarter CNBC - 12 hours ago
- The Mideast countries hardest hit by oil prices @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Here are the countries that are most resilient to the impact of oil prices—and those hit hardest.
- Stocks end mostly flat in choppy trade; Yellen eyed CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Opportunities in tech correction: Calacanis CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Buy the Tech Dip: Expert CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Why mini-boom for utilities is suspicious CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Investors may be overpaying for safety @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Utilities stocks looks badly overvalued, some investment strategists warn.
- Fed tells banks to prepare for negative rates @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
This is how beggar-thy-neighbor monetary policies work, and perhaps why they ultimately fail.
- Panic sending 'record number' of Cubans to US CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Bond yields fall after auction @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bonds prices rose in fickle trade Tuesday, following Monday's surge on the back of volatility in stock markets.
- How this struggling musician got his app together @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Matt Urmy pivoted his career from struggling musician to founder of a tech start-up. Here are his 5 tips for would-be entrepreneurs.
- Traders buy protection ahead of Disney earnings CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Here's why New Hampshire could be the 'Seinfeld' primary CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Goldman’s Kostin: Why this isn't a recession CNBC - 15 hours ago
- NH primary's last minute social media battles heat up @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Campaigns are using Facebook and Twitter ad targeting methods to reach voters. Sanders also likes Snapchat.
- The DJIA: Sometimes it's Goldman Sachs and everybody else @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
The structure of the Dow lets some companies have a disproportionate influence, while others barely move the index at all.
- What could the government buy with $4.1 trillion? @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
President Obama presented his final budget to Congress on Tuesday. Here are some suggestions for where all that money could go.
- Stride Health: The health insurance broker Uber is using @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
As the debate grows over worker protections in the gig economy, benefits start-up Stride Health is winning by partnering with Uber and Etsy.
- Ghostface Killah fires back at Martin Shkreli CNBC - 16 hours ago
- Cramer: European banks have a plan CNBC - 16 hours ago
- Top 50 philanthropists got stingier; lowest giving in 5 yrs @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Total giving by the top 50 philanthropists in America dropped 30 percent last year, totaling $7 billion, and marking the lowest amount since 2010.
- Guess the No. 1 issue for New Hampshire voters @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
For the first time since 2008, New Hampshire residents head to the polls seeing a bigger problem for their state than jobs and the economy.
- Mark Cuban blasts candidates for being out of touch CNBC - 17 hours ago