- These Tech Giants Also Covered by the Cloud CNBC - 6 hours ago
- New Bill to Colleges: Prove Your Worth CNBC - 15 hours ago
A new bipartisan bill, the Student Right to Know Before You Go Act, aims to press colleges into providing prospective students and families with data on the employment outcomes of their graduates.
- 'Fruitvale Station' Gets Big Applause at Cannes @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Shot on a low budget of less than a million dollars, Sundance Film Festival winner "Fruitvale Station" is taking the Cannes Film Festival by storm.
- Waffle Taco, Bacon Sundae: Restaurants Wow CNBC - 16 hours ago
- Restaurants Fear Tough Drunk-Driving Law CNBC - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:34 AM EDT
- Bulls Will Drive Market but Bernanke Is Steering @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:08 PM EDT
Bullish momentum should drive stocks higher into the week ahead as markets watch to see if Fed chairman Ben Bernanke weighs in on whether the economy is strong enough to justify paring back on Fed bond ...
- [video] Is the Deficit Being Cut Too Fast? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:53 PM EDT
Arthur Laffer, chairman, Laffer Associates, discusses the falling deficit and why some people are saying the deficit is being cut too fast.
- [video] Bad Week for Obama @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:42 PM EDT
Howard Dean (D) former VT Governor, and Sean Spicer, Republican National Committee, discuss the IRS scandal, the AP phone records issue, Benghazi talking points, and missing terrorists.
- [video] Tim Cook Says Corporate Taxes Too High @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:30 PM EDT
Seema Mody reports on Apple CEO Tim Cook's statement that corporate taxes are too high, ahead of his Congressional testimony next week. With Dean Garfield, Information Technology Industry Council, and ...
- [video] Who Really Wins In Powerball? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:26 PM EDT
Seema Mody discusses who the real winner is in the $600 million Powerball lottery.
- [video] Are Investors All-In on the Rally? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:15 PM EDT
Arthur Laffer, Chairman, Laffer Associates, and Dan Greenhaus, BTIG, discuss the Obama economy in light of tepid profits. Seema Mody weighs in on why the market is still the place to be.
- Kudlow: Here's How You Fix This IRS Mess @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Larry Kudlow says there's only one possible solution to clean up the IRS mess - a special council.
- [video] The IRS Takes a Grilling @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
CNBC contributor Robert Costa discusses the outgoing IRS chief's testimony in front of the House today. And Rep. Peter Roskam (R-IL), offers his take on the IRS scandal and today's testimony. With Jay ...
- [video] Cramer's Final Thoughts @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:59 PM EDT
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares a look at Facebook's stock history.
- [video] No Huddle Offense @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:53 PM EDT
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares a look at Facebook's stock history.
- Cramer: Greedy Pros Spoil Market for Individuals? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:52 PM EDT
Jim Cramer is passionate about the stock market. And he's determined not to let the avarice of a few spoil it for you.
- [video] Mad Tweets @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:48 PM EDT
Cramer offers advice on your most pressing stock questions in 140 characters or less.
- Lightning Round: Heckmann, Potash & More @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:46 PM EDT
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- [video] Lightning Round @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:40 PM EDT
You say the name of a stock, and Mad Money's Jim Cramer tells you whether to buy or sell.
- [video] The Week That Was @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:35 PM EDT
A look back at Cramer's mad world of Mad Money. Never a dull moment.
- Jim Cramer's Down and Out Turnaround Play @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:29 PM EDT
Cramer has been looking at long-term losers to see if any show potential. He's found something. Get all the details now.
- [video] Companies That Shine After Spinoffs @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:29 PM EDT
Some healthcare companies have gotten too big for their own good. And Cramer thinks some of these companies can unlock value by splitting off parts of their companies. Tonight, he focuses on Baxter International, ...
- [video] Bargain in a Roaring Market @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:15 PM EDT
Looking for long-term losers in a rising market. Cramer believes Boston Scientific, which has been on an 8-year slide, may have bottomed and could be ready to turn around.
- Gold Miners Seen in a New Light @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:06 PM EDT
Gold miners might need to be seen in a new light, Strategic Financial Group CIO Lincoln Ellis says.
- Jim Cramer's Game Plan: Watch Out for Weakness @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:02 PM EDT
If earnings are driving the rally, then next week is going to be very telling. "I want to be real careful of some stocks until expectations are reduced or the stocks come down in price from these ...
- Cramer: Break-Up Could Boost This Stock 19% @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:02 PM EDT
Cramer's convinced the best way to for this health care company to maximize shareholder value is to break up. "It's a tried and true formula," insisted the Mad Money host.
- Technology to Trim America's Health Care Fat @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:02 PM EDT
Health care has been a pretty bad investment for Americans. Lots of money into a system that isn't improving our health or the patient experience. Silicon Valley-backed startups intend to change that.
- [video] The Week Ahead: Next-Gen Xbox @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:02 PM EDT
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories. Can banks be too big to manage? New data on the housing recovery comes next week and Microsoft ...
- [video] Mad Money, May 17, 2013 @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:00 PM EDT
Mad Money host and former hedge fund manager, Jim Cramer, provides stock traders with all manner of investing advice.
- [video] Mad Money: Cramer's Gameplan @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:00 PM EDT
Mad Money host Jim Cramer looks at the factors driving the markets higher and develops a gameplan to play earnings next week.
- [video] Options Action Web Extra: Will Tesla Power Down? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:59 PM EDT
Scott Nations helps a Facebook fan bet against Tesla for just $2.25.
- Shale Wildcatters Battle Green Energy Dreamers @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:55 PM EDT
In a battle between wildcatters in the shale boom and renewable energy dreamers, five companies are uniquely positioned to influence the future of the energy market and climate policy.
- [video] Options Action, May 17, 2013 @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:53 PM EDT
Is Tesla really a great company? Also, late-stage rally plays, and a Hollywood starlet makes an options trade, with CNBC's Mandy Drury and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Press Your Gold Shorts @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:53 PM EDT
On April 26th, Dan made a bearish bet on gold. Managing a winning trade, with CNBC's Mandy Drury and the Options Action traders.
- Beer Me Up Scottie: Star Trek Brew To Be Released @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:48 PM EDT
Star Trek is licensing its first official alcoholic beverage, Dogfish Head Brewery and the Grateful Dead team up for a brew and Rogue Brewing will once again be glowing this Halloween.
- [video] Hollywood Starlet Makes Options Trade @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:46 PM EDT
Rachel Fox of "Desperate Housewives" makes her first options trade, with CNBC's Mandy Drury and the Options Action traders. A simple options trade on Silver Wheaton.
- Strong US Dollar a Headwind for Stocks? @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:43 PM EDT
Can stocks continue to rally with a strengthening U.S. dollar?
- [video] Late-Stage Rally Plays @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:35 PM EDT
A look at the charts. Is it time to fill up on Exxon? The company has lagged the market. Finding late-rally trades, with CNBC's Mandy Drury and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Tesla Shares Go Into Overdrive @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM EDT
Retail investors flock to Tesla. Is it a short squeeze or an awesome stock? The breakdown, with CNBC's Mandy Drury and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM EDT
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Date, Dump or Marry Facebook @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:23 PM EDT
The traders discuss the social networking company on the eve of it's 1 year IPO anniversary. The consensus is dump, until Guy Adami shakes up the panel.
- [video] Fast Money's 'Best of the Week' @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:20 PM EDT
A look at the best moments from this week's Fast Money.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:19 PM EDT
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Disruptors Shaking Up the Energy Industry @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:14 PM EDT
CNBC's Julia Boorstin reports on new companies like MicroSeismic, Picarro, Opower, and Nest Labs that are competing head to head with established energy companies.
- [video] How Gold's Plunge Pressures Miners: CIO @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:06 PM EDT
The slide in gold prices pushes the gold miners ETF GDX to its lowest point since December 2008, but here's the warning level for investors, Strategic Financial Group CIO Lincoln Ellis says.
- Yum or Yuck? Cutting-Edge Restaurant Menu Items @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:04 PM EDT
Hoping to increase sales and traffic in their restaurants, fast-food and fast-casual operators are cranking up the menu innovation to produce items that stray from the gastronomic norm.
- [video] Stocks Surge on Strong US Dollar: Pro @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:01 PM EDT
Fundamentals are strong and the U.S. dollar are responsible for the Dow and the S&P hitting new highs, but can the stock rally last?
- [video] Gold's Worst Week in More Than 4 Years @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Dissecting the day's major business news, with the Fast Money traders. Gold has another terrible week. Celebrating the 1-year anniversary of Facebook's IPO. Up-and-coming energy companies challenge the ...
- [video] Maria's Market Insight @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:59 PM EDT
CNBC's Maria Bartiromo discusses the day's top business and financial stories, and looks ahead to tomorrow's Closing Bell.
- [video] Jennifer Aniston: From 'Friend' to Entrepreneur @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:55 PM EDT
Jennifer Aniston is one of Hollywood's leading stars. Aniston spoke exclusively with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo about what motivated her to get into the hair care business.