- Goldman Sachs: Time to cut exposure to China property @ CNBC - 13 minutes ago
Chinese property prices may be on a tear, but it's time to pull back on exposure to developers' stocks amid a stockpile of unsold supply, Goldman Sachs said.
- Charts show gold going to $1,340 and fast. Here's the signs to watch for @ CNBC - 45 minutes ago
There are three key features to look out for in this breakout in the gold price, which also happens to confirm our analysis back in February.
- Trump, Sanders notch Indiana primary victories: NBC projection @ CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders were projected to win the Indiana primary Tuesday, according to NBC News.
- These are the odds on a Trump presidency: Political analyst @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton is expected to win the presidency, but nobody should count out Donald Trump, says political analyst Greg Valliere.
- Ted Cruz suspends presidential campaign @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said Tuesday night that he was suspending his campaign to be the GOP presidential candidate.
- Asian markets open lower, ASX down 1.2%, BHP down 7.8% amid Brazil suit CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
- FX, earnings, jobs, oil, Fed, phew! Packed calendar ahead for markets @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Currency volatility and oil prices could be two factors driving markets Wednesday, as traders also eye U.S. economic data and earnings reports.
- Is it time for ECB to turn off the stimulus taps? The data say 'yes' CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
- Cramer Remix: I've got a memo for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Traders: How to play stumbles by Apple, Twitter CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: US government is dysfunctional CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Donald Trump has changed the rules of the game: Eric Cantor CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Cramer: The Holy Grail behind Apple’s revenue CNBC - 4 hours ago
- CRF Frozen Foods expands recall after 7 Listeria hospitalizations @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CRF Frozen Foods is expanding its voluntary recall after reports of people being hospitalized for Listeria infections.
- Cramer: Despite stocks falling—3 signals make me bullish CNBC - 4 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Alphabet, Under Armour & more CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Strategist: How Trump and the UK could derail markets CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Pitney Bowes slides on weak first-quarter earnings @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Pitney Bowes shares fell more than 9 percent Tuesday as first-quarter results missed analysts' estimates.
- US Bank workers, ADP hit by tax refund thieves @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Some workers at U.S. Bank had their stolen identities used to register fraudulent accounts at human resources software firm ADP.
- Jim Cramer: Here's why Clorox had a 'fabulous quarter' CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Pfizer earnings, revenue top expectations CNBC - 6 hours ago
- BuzzFeed wants advertisers to know it's open for big business CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Drugmakers Mallinckrodt, Mylan rise on earnings beats @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Shares of Mallinckrodt and Mylan rose after the pharmaceutical companies posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
- Tony Blair: No place for 'prejudice and poison' in Britain CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Alphabet, Fiat Chrysler strike deal for self-driving minivan prototypes CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Nasdaq falls 1%, closes at lowest since mid-March despite Apple gain CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Why I still want to own Apple: Shareholder CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Fitbit and GoPro look to turn around misfortunes CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Study: Hackers can unlock your door @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
A group of researchers found design flaws in Samsung's SmartThings that leaves users vulnerable, reports Wired.
- The flock flees: Twitter hits all-time low CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Water scarcity may knock 6% off GDP: World Bank CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Apple shares pop, on pace to break 8-day slide CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Just give the US a flat tax: Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Apple’s plan for refurbished iPhones in India hits roadblock: Report @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Apple’s plan for refurbished iPhones in India hit a roadblock, reported Bloomberg.
- Hedge funds are finding out that flat is the new up this year CNBC - 8 hours ago
- For jobseekers, start-ups are looking a lot less attractive @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Silicon Valley job seekers are demanding metrics they haven't in years past, asking tough questions about startup revenue, funding and burn rate.
- Hey, class of 2016, STILL don't have a job? Don't panic CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Aeropostale preparing to file for bankruptcy protection this week: Report @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Retailer Aeropostale is reportedly preparing to file for bankruptcy protection within the next few days.
- Tesla stock is not a buy—no matter what earnings say @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Tesla had a good run in recent months but it’s starting to taper off and Michael Pento thinks it’s over. Here’s why.
- It's way too early to talk about a correction @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
So far, this is a modest, garden variety pullback, not even a correction.
- US Treasury prices rise amid vehicle sales, equities sell-off @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices were on the rise Tuesday amid vehicle sales data.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, April 3 CNBC - 9 hours ago
- 1 in 6 newlyweds admits to this financial secret, and it's not good @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The case for prenuptual agreements just got a little stronger.
- Shark Tank judge: The best time to start a business is... @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The best time is now, says one Shark Tank judge.
- Apple has been 'the biggest wealth destroyer' for investors CNBC - 9 hours ago
- What Brussels and Zika fears mean for Priceline earnings @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Fears over Zika and the Brussels attacks have weighed on travel, and may weigh on Priceline Group's first-quarter results.
- McDonald's tests garlic fries in San Francisco @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
McDonald's is amping up its French fries by offering "Gilroy Garlic Fries" to consumers in the San Francisco Bay Area for a limited time.