- Why the drachma is too dramatic for Greece: Goldman @ CNBC - 11 minutes ago
Greece may be flirting with reviving the drachma, but attempting a return to the currency Athens left behind would have tragic results, Goldman Sachs said.
- This city offers you the best quality of living @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
A city with coffee shops on nearly every corner, bike paths meandering through its charming streets and plentiful green spaces, Vienna retained its crown as the city with the best quality of life, according ...
- RBI rate cut lifts Indian shares, with Nifty at record highs @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
Asian shares traded mixed on Wednesday, with Indian equities at new highs following a surprise rate cut by India's central bank.
- India surprises with second rate cut this year @ CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
The Reserve Bank of India surprised markets on Wednesday by cutting rates for the second time this year.
- Sony sets early 2016 launch date for VR headset @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Sony announced that Project Morpheus - a virtual reality headset exclusively for the PlayStation 4 - will be available to consumers in the first half of 2016.
- Holy cow! #Beefban blows up on social media @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
The hashtag #beefban is blowing up on Twitter after the Indian state of Maharashtra, home to the country's financial capital Mumbai, imposed a five-year jail sentence and 10,000 rupee ($162) fine for the ...
- Yellen: Poor values may undermine bank safety @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen lashed out at the culture in the nation's biggest banks on Tuesday saying "there may be pervasive shortcomings in the values of large financial firms that might ...
- Australia economy shows tepid growth, easing seen @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Australia's economy continued to show sluggish growth in the fourth quarter, adding to the case for further stimulus in the coming months.
- Lightning Round: This quietly goes higher @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer Remix: This makes $ on Lumber Liquidators @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer spots one company getting the best of this bad story.
- 5 ways to trade tech on Nasdaq slip @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The tech-heavy Nasdaq couldn't hold 5,000 on Tuesday, but CNBC "Fast Money" traders saw upside in some key technology names.
- This is what to watch before Friday's jobs report @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Wednesday's economic reports will be mined for clues on whether the U.S. economy is strong enough for the Fed to become less "patient" this month.
- Cramer: Get ready-Fed will cause turmoil in March @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Buckle up! Jim Cramer goes off the charts to look at the volatility index and sees that there will be a bumpy road ahead, courtesy of this event.
- Cramer blows the whistle on China CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Your first trade for Wednesday, March 4 CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Cramer: 6 worries that could turn into disaster @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer sees six issues that could spell disaster ahead for the economy if not addressed now.
- Here's when the US could run out of cash: CBO @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The U.S. government can't borrow normally after March 15, setting up a potentially contentious vote to raise the debt limit.
- China's top political event lures country's richest @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
An increasing number of China's wealthiest individuals are participating in the country's biggest annual political event, underscoring the country's close ties between politics and business.
- Are the Nikkei and the yen divorcing? CNBC - 6 hours ago
- It's on! HHS boss to attend Obamacare court fight @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The head of the Health and Human Services Department will be at the Supreme Court for make-or-break arguments over a serious challenge to Obamacare.
- After-hours buzz: Smith & Wesson, Bob Evans & more @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Tuesday: Smith & Wesson, TiVo, Bob Evans & more.
- Griffin makes $68M a month-after taxes: Ex-wife @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
New filings in the divorce of Ken Griffin show the hedge-fund manager makes $68.5 million per month-after taxes.
- Smith & Wesson stock shoots up on earnings beat CNBC - 7 hours ago
- US stocks close lower; Nasdaq fails to hold 5K CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Corporate bond bubble fears are overdone: Analyst CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Target to cut thousands of jobs in restructuring CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Let's not be 'medieval scholars' on Fed: Economist @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Jerry Webman, chief economist at OppenheimerFunds, says that using the Fed's words to time the first rate hike has become a fool's errand.
- Get ready for only one credit card (and a phone) @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
If your mobile payment app isn't accepted everywhere, one company has come up with a fix.
- Is Uber crushing NYC's taxi industry? CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Katy Perry is finally cashing in on #LeftShark @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
For under $130, you, too, can be the #LeftShark, Katy Perry says.
- Consumer spending is due for a pop @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The consensus among economists on Wall Street and at the Federal Reserve is that consumer spending will begin to increase in the coming months.
- Uber, Lyft make moves to benefit drivers CNBC - 9 hours ago
- People aren't spending their gas savings: Zandi @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Consumers have been filling their pockets with the money they're saving while filling up at the gas pump, Moody's economist Mark Zandi said Tuesday.
- Four trades to go before the closing bell CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Apple Watch may give these companies a boost @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
These companies are expecting to get a big boost from the Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch could cost over $500: Pro CNBC - 10 hours ago
Currently, Apple has quoted its smartwatch as starting at $349, but an analyst at Piper Jaffray thinks it will be way more than that.
- Cramer: Citi's moves are long overdue CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Billions at stake on Apple-Google search deal: UBS CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Back from the dead? 'Signs of life' in denim @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Though the activewear trend is still firing on all cylinders, there have been some recent green shoots in the blue jean market.
- Oil pro Andy Hall: Next move will surprise market CNBC - 11 hours ago
- California drought: It was bad. It's getting worse CNBC - 11 hours ago
- How YouTube thrust an obscure game to the big time @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Video game "Surgeon Simulator," made by a small developer, has gained popularity after YouTube star PewDiePie, with 35 million followers, embraced it.
- Pay gap between bosses and workers widens worldwide @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The pay gap between bosses and their workers has increased in every region worldwide since the 2008 financial crisis, according to the latest data.
- Europe closes lower; Barclays down 3% CNBC - 12 hours ago
European equities closed lower on Tuesday as investors reacted to a slew of earnings news and economic data.
- Rare McDonald's bull expects super-sized gains CNBC - 12 hours ago
- This country's quietly invading Silicon Valley CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Are markets ready for June rate hike? CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Drunk? This app stops you losing your stuff @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Ever gotten so drunk that you've left your bag behind in a bar? Well one entrepreneur has made an app that warns you before it's gone for good.
- Why I'm not waiting for the oil bottom: Rubenstein CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Treasurys turn flat as stocks slip from records CNBC - 13 hours ago